Anna Bey #16 Age, Net Worth, Pregnancy, Graves Disease and A-List Networking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will stop contributing because she is basically stalking my posts and other people's and using them for ideas. She probably even looked at my photo of Kate Middleton and got inspired for her latest video! But it's fine because she is basically making it impossible for her to ever enter high society thanks to Tattle and other forums having her whole background and lies. Thank God for this forum where she cannot censor things like her dead Facebook group.
Understandable, but on the other hand we are still all contributing in other ways, sharing info that is more useful for regular readers rather than Aija. For example, ideas on how to identify scammers, fake handbags, middle class vs upper-class lifestyle and so much more. No matter how much Aija reads Tattle and tries to fake the affluent lifestyle, she will always fail for the following reasons:
1. She doesn't have the means to live like the elite.
2. She has a horrific sense of style and after all these certifications, she still doesn't understand what looks good on her and how to match clothes. Also, botched face and raty hair extensions don't help her either. With that appearance, she is only good enough to be a scarecrow.
3. Her reputation is terrible, no high-value person would like to be associated with her.
4. She is too lazy to work on actual self-improvement. I can give her advice to take English courses to improve her style of writing and speaking since it's directly related to her "job", but I am sure she won't steal this idea, it's too much work. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
They may be discussing her Fine SWEDISH milkman calves. Hopefully for A Bananaaa they never become "Cankles" in her approaching Senior years

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes indeed! Clearly those emos and sweet comments were written by Anna and her Minions.

How women can fall into her Cinderella mindset just boggles my mind! There is very little to no sense to her and the whole wedding thing, the whole thing was cringe inducing. WHY HAS SHE NOT ONCE MENTIONED HER NEWLYWED HUSBAND, RECENT WEDDING??? ( other than that sad Igotmarried in covid youtube video which was all BS anyway)

Where are the sweet stories about the first months of marriage?? Nothing. Silence. Just like the silence of a bad marriage. Anyone notice she now is acting kinda freaky? Strong vibe like she's slowly rotting from the inside out...

Reactions: 11
notitle.jpg

Effing racist who makes a whole "school" based on promoting a certain look while also bashing "plain janes". Every case/example she talks about happens to shame women. HYPOCRITE BIATCHY!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
View attachment 528616

Effing racist who makes a whole "school" based on promoting a certain look while also bashing "plain janes". Every case/example she talks about happens to shame women. HYPOCRITE BIATCHY!
And her minions don't understand that this girl is the definition of a "Pick me" girl.

Not someone that disagreed with her teaching (i mean scam)

Reactions: 7
Hello everyone, I finally managed to catch up with everything that was posted!

Grab your popcorn, she will be talking about herself in the next podcast. The audacity 🤦‍♀️
Screenshot_2021-04-14-12-15-42-835_com.instagram.android.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I‘m a bit at loss here. She‘s all over the place claiming how she is ao stressed and is overworked and she‘s got so much to do and is a bosslady with her company and her huge team etc etc etc WHILE she has watched all new series if the last and current year
HOW?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I‘m a bit at loss here. She‘s all over the place claiming how she is ao stressed and is overworked and she‘s got so much to do and is a bosslady with her company and her huge team etc etc etc WHILE she has watched all new series if the last and current year
HOW?!?
That's how she's spent her "honeymoon", binge watching. Taking action while not in action at all, if you get me... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I will stop contributing because she is basically stalking my posts and other people's and using them for ideas. She probably even looked at my photo of Kate Middleton and got inspired for her latest video! But it's fine because she is basically making it impossible for her to ever enter high society thanks to Tattle and other forums having her whole background and lies. Thank God for this forum where she cannot censor things like her dead Facebook group.
In fact, let's bring more stuff about her past for a recap each time the new thread is opened with a timeline where she copied you and other tattlers for ideas, just make fun of her or... give the bad advice. She does that on purpose to her students, especially those who look different than her - black and Middle Eastern students - whom she called 'ugly darkies' and 'unworthy of entering the elite' and 'how she will keep them away'. She kidn of does - all her style advice is somewhat suited to light skinned blond women and would look awful on someone with darker skin and hair.

I'm so grateful I found this forum. You folks have no idea how sharp you made me with regards of looking beyond the appearances. I learned to identify some very valuable signals I tended to overlook, "becooooooz" I never knew where I HAVE to pay attention to. I learned that looking beyond the appearances is not enough, you must know what to look at.
Here are some examples:
  • Taking pictures in front of affluent buildings, but never inside of them;
  • I never knew you can rent designer bags... that REALLY opened my eyes;
  • Recording videos from hotel rooms to hide the place one lives;
  • The absence of a house tour;
  • No unboxing of luxury goods one brags about (all the Chanel, Hermes, Dior). If she owned all of that, I dare to say she would never miss the chance to show off to her audience. And so on....
Needless to say all the new words and terms I learned through the threads. If there is one thing that is starting to level up, that is for sure my English skills.
You folks are the ones who finally convinced me to start reading more books just for the sake of improving my English. This is something I was totally ignorant of... I mean, I was just foccusing on the content and practical side of it while there is actually much more you can learn. I read the posts with a notebook next to me, so I can take notes of the new words I'm learning (regardless of the positive or negative meaning they have): charade, gaslight, unkempt, claw, malnourished...

Other red flags I forgot to mention:

• Ladiiieeeezzzz I'm very private with my life, "buuut" I'm sharing this only with you ;) (said the person on a public YT video) -> The old marketing strategy to give the audience the impression you are close to eachother;
  • She follows Dan Bilzerian, go to Instagram and take your own conclusions. I will also spare my comments on this one. Ok... my reaction back when I saw it was: "But I thought you were an eleg...huh?!", "Your personal brand... what?!".

In my oppionion Aija sees Lina as a role model. I noticed she often copies Lina's outfits: the caps, the blue coat, the boots, the bags (despite Lina's are real ones), being "cool"...
"You should never go to a dinner starving". Given the amount of food I saw being served in those parties, I could agree with that. However this is far different from what I have experience in life.

And I'm convinced she uses Tattle to create content. Not only beacuse you folks always compare her IG stories with the questioning that have been risen here. But I mean, listen to her last podcast.
She mentioned a question about her drivers license/her not driving a car and also another about the whole elegance versus talking about disease thing... which were subjects discussed in the threads way before that episode was published.

Just one more thing :LOL:

Wasn't she "humiliated" by a teacher who brought her in front of the class as an example of how NOT to dress? And then pointed the mistakes advising what would have looked better?
It seems to me that the advice from the expert was not taken... meanwhile one loves to brag about the certifications possessed.
You are so astute in your observations. I will add that Anna has been caught messaging in July 2020 (before Facebook new interface) in a secret group to one of her favorite students that black and Middle Eastern women are ugly because of their dark skin, no affluent man wants someone like tha and that she will keep them away! I am a bit shocked it's not brought up more frequently as so many of her students are actually women of color!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
View attachment 528616

But she nearly shamed on any women and/or other cultures who wears the same clothing which she deemed to be cheap and trashy, or something that contrasts to what she preaches in ELEGANCE CHEAT-tit.

Reactions: 10
I couldn't let go of the thought that a ratwoman who buys fake designers bags would pay a few thousand for a chair. I found a birdcage chair for £550. The case is closed 👩‍⚖️
birdcage chair.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 27
In fact, let's bring more stuff about her past for a recap each time the new thread is opened with a timeline where she copied you and other tattlers for ideas, just make fun of her or... give the bad advice. She does that on purpose to her students, especially those who look different than her - black and Middle Eastern students - whom she called 'ugly darkies' and 'unworthy of entering the elite' and 'how she will keep them away'. She kidn of does - all her style advice is somewhat suited to light skinned blond women and would look awful on someone with darker skin and hair.

You are so astute in your observations. I will add that Anna has been caught messaging in July 2020 (before Facebook new interface) in a secret group to one of her favorite students that black and Middle Eastern women are ugly because of their dark skin, no affluent man wants someone like tha and that she will keep them away! I am a bit shocked it's not brought up more frequently as so many of her students are actually women of color!
I never forget what she said.
The feeling that lingers is that maybe what she said doesn't matter/is eclipsed by the fact that in her minions' minds "she's helping women". I can't speak for women of color at all, but I felt disgusted by her words. In my world there's is no space for that kind of retrograde behaviour. Mama and life taught me to respect differences and bit by bit as a matter of fact I understood there are no differences at all between people. With this mindset how can I actually keep on listening to someone and regarding them as worth of following? It's impossible! I also have the feeling that for people of color, racism is only racism when it's straight to your face, like when someone is being blantantly racist with you. If this is the case, and do correct me if I'm wrong, Aija will never be seen as a racist woman, especially when she smartely adds pictures of some non-european women in her videos and posts pictures with black students. She's all diversity in the internet, but in real life deeply in her core she's all "personal preferences".

Reactions: 6
Hello everyone, I finally managed to catch up with everything that was posted!

Grab your popcorn, she will be talking about herself in the next podcast. The audacity 🤦‍♀️View attachment 528788
Hahahahaha! Girl, does she know all about PSYCHOLOGY?

Also, I think she said it WRONG.

"psychological IMPOSTER SYNDROME"????

I even checked Google using the same exact term psychological imposter syndrome and below are the results:

1618398511871.png

I am somewhat knowledgeable on anything related to psychology, but I have not memorized all the definitions of each clinical disorder or syndrome, since that's not the degree I took in college. But someone like Anna Bey, who never even entered college, only got a Digital Marketing certification, had the gull to discuss about that?

I doubt schools like IVP offers even a certificate in Psychology. Actually, based on how I look onto things, not only you should have a degree in Psychology, you must be a licensed psychologist to discuss and dig deeper on any psychological disorder they want to tackle. Doctors or nurses can cover that topic (since somehow they've got 1 or 2 or 3 psychology-related subjects I guess, and some of them make visits to mental institutions to do observations or interview, at least in our country) but I believe, only people with license related to psychology can tackle that BETTER.

If pretentious social climbers like Anna Bey would discuss tit like that? I surely will deem her incredible, on behalf of psychology professionals.

I guess girls, if ever Anna comes up a podcast on that, we will wait on that. We should definitely study hard better than her, and check if there are anything crappy on her discussion that we can mark her down on.

I couldn't let go of the thought that a ratwoman who buys fake designers bags would pay a few thousand for a chair. I found a birdcage chair for £550. The case is closed 👩‍⚖️
View attachment 528865
Question:

IS THAT EVEN A bleeping CHAIR????

Damn! That tit is waaaaay worse, if not as bad, as any mental institute bed or chair frame.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
View attachment 528865
What a waste of money.
Or maybe she's trying to follow Lina with her horse decor, but in a cheaper way. Can't afford the equestrian style, goes birdie.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
(Truth is, Anna is actually dumbing down her audience).
I had the same exact feeling when watching her material. She's turning her students into dumb caricatures in order to appear better herself (as she's constantly contradicting herself and breaking her own advice on regular basis. I am glad that you also spotted this trend.

... correct me if I'm wrong, Aija will never be seen as a racist woman, especially when she smartely adds pictures of some non-european women in her videos and posts pictures with black students. She's all diversity in the internet, but in real life deeply in her core she's all "personal preferences".
that's the biggest problem with racism. It isn't 'to your face'. Someone here on tattle already called out Aija's jetsetbabe blog on promoting only white European women. Naturally, Banana started featuring women of color in her youube videos. When Pink Pill, a former adviser of Anna Bey and I guess some sort of a friend, came forward with Anna's hypocrisy, Anna was fast enough to have a live with a black woman (I forgot her name). It's still on IG last time I checked. When racist video was circulated on LSA, Anna Scamma was quick in reporting and removing the link. Even so, I heard this video discussed in other groups and surprise surprise, many women believe it's fake. There was even an entire youtube channel which now, of course, is deleted that showcased the full more than 6 min of it, you know, that you can react to comments, comment under the group, show the information on the person who sent you message, click on different post - all you can do in FB. All that channel got banned due to copyright or something. The truth is, only the powerful youtubers can risk unveiling her racist message but she's not that known aside from femininity groups.

racist.jpeg

so apparently the video still appears in google search results for 'anna bey racist message' but is marked as unavailable and private.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Here we are on thread #16 and why is it that, AGAIN, I am appalled at the audacity and nerve that Anna continues to have:

- Switches up her niche as if nothing happened.. From elegance/affluence to networking. She FAILED to show us that she has any first hand experience with these subjects (TRUE EXPERIENCE not stuff she shitshats about), AND NOW jumps into Networking as if she seriously has anything to offer. Let’s be real, her one & only “Networking story” (the only “proof” that she ever refers to) has to do with her meeting Joseph through a “friend” (gym girl or Bassam, the story changes). According to her, that’s LITERALLY the only time she’s networked and gotten a result. :rolleyes:🤦‍♀️😑 Her followers need to WAKE the f*ck up! She’s literally telling you she has no experience and yet at the same time you take her silly quiz on ‘Networking Types’, blah blah blah (more tit that she’s plagiarized from somewhere, guaranteed). According to her own experience, all you need to do is get your ass in the gym and meet people, that is literally it!! DO you really need Anna in order to understand that meeting people at the gym can potentially result in beneficial relationships???!!!! Seriously? ONE experience and ONE stupid picture of her and Bassam IS ALL THAT SHE’S USING as “qualifications” to teach anything on Networking! Call her a Fraud already!!

- Has the nerve to post a stupid promotional video yesterday to show-off some “work appropriate dress” that she supposedly likes to wear “TO THE OFFICE”... Yes, she said that! All of a sudden out of nowhere she has an imaginary office where she needs to dress appropriately because apparently there’s an imaginary dress code that she needs to follow!?? DELUSIONAL. Why are her followers ok with all the inconsistencies & fakery?

- Not only that, but now has the audacity to gaslight her audience PUBLICLY.. asking them to “check themselves” in case they’ve ever SHAMED other women for doing things differently than how they would handle/ approach/ deal with certain things??? Oh, you mean similarly to what you do on your YT videos where you openly categorize women (labeling them by their appearance & behavior preferences)? Not to mention the racism we’ve talked about with her calling black-women (specifically Sheraseven followers) RATCHET as well as DISMISSING/ DISCARDING Chistelyn Karazin (Creator of The Pink Pill).. completely FAILING to RECIPROCATE (aka Network like a Big Girl)..and instead IGNORING Christelyn’s request to “let your audience know that I’m available to help women of color on their level-up journey”.. Remember that whole situation?? HYPOCRITE!

- As if all that wasn’t enough, now she’s releasing a podcast on Imposter Syndrome?? What, to self-soothe again (like she does in every other YT video and podcast).. basically telling herself ‘it’s gonna be ok’. Trying so hard to control the narrative in case someone googles you is what your life has become! Damage Control left & right is all you stay up thinking about. No wonder your eyes look so tired all the time, your face is stuck looking so bitter and skeptical. No amount of botox, fillers, raty hair extensions can fix the accelerated aging you’re experiencing. Listen to your gut! You are an IMPOSTOR and that’s the real reason why you decided to talk about this subject. The “results” you’ve created in your life (average apartment, average husband, average wardrobe, below average network, below average ACCESS to anything affluent) DO NOT QUALIFY YOU to teach about subjects you charge 1K for! Yes Anna, you feel like an imposter because FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT never materialized and you’re still the same person you were 15 years ago (minus the surgery, weight loss, fat DJ boyfriend, and a few bags/ shoes/ outfits.. that’s it). Your ACCESS to anything high-society still remains NONEXISTENT!

- ALL OF THAT in the same week she releases a video criticizing a member of the Royal family just 24 hours after Prince Philip’s death. Classless, tasteless, IGNORANT scum is what you are!

(Here are the pics I reference in point #2 above).

10D79DEC-5004-4766-BF3B-8950806820F7.jpeg

3B2AF080-7068-471F-8C04-00030938F02F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.