Anna Bey #16 Age, Net Worth, Pregnancy, Graves Disease and A-List Networking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The picture in the frame seemed familiar to me, so I went on her insta. It’s this one, just flipped.
Didn’t fit in my screenshot but it was posted on 15/02/2020 if anyone is curious
View attachment 529675
(reposted @CherryBerry25 ’s screenshot for comparison)
So fake, we've never seen her on the slopes. Instead she's posing in Courchevel and probably never stayed more than an hour, because she is too cheap for a hotel. Other people go to ski resorts and ACTUALLY ski. Like her (former?) friend here:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
so, inquiring minds want to know, how did you bag your millionaire??! 😂
Hahaha believe me or not it was tinder! 😂 I had no idea he was rich because he only had a few selfies with a white background.
I got a superlike from him because my bio said I was into politics which is one of his main interests. Turned out we have the same political stance and it made us click right off the bat. As time was passing by we realized we have a lot of other things and interests in common, so things developed naturally. :)

Hahaha believe me or not it was tinder! 😂 I had no idea he was rich because he only had a few selfies with a white background.
I got a superlike from him because my bio said I was into politics which is one of his main interests. Turned out we have the same political stance and it made us click right off the bat. As time was passing by we realized we have a lot of other things and interests in common, so things developed naturally. :)
And our relationship is like any other relationship out there. We go to fancy restaurants and I do get expensive gifts here and there, but we also have days where we eat canned tuna with beans and both look rather terrible. You can’t be glamorous 24/7.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
By the way - do Swedish men go Dutch on dates?

is it a cultural thing?

- asking for a friend 😜

One other thing - I hear a lot of women (all ages) talk about finding a man to pay their mortgage / rent etc.

one such woman is a friend of mine. I was surprised to hear her say this. She is fed up of her life and actually expects a man to take on all her bills.

(she is stunning, educated etc).

why would a guy do this?If you have a career and suddenly now want to be the house wife, that isn’t what the man who dated you wanted. He dated the career woman (who now wants to morphe into something else).

why is this a thing?

men Are not there to rescue us and we shouldn’t pretend to be one way to “secure” him and then dramatically change.

I see this a lot.

it is also part of Anna’s strategy. Lure him
In and take his money (for life)!!

Last edited:
The picture in the frame seemed familiar to me, so I went on her insta. It’s this one, just flipped.
Didn’t fit in my screenshot but it was posted on 15/02/2020 if anyone is curious
View attachment 529675
View attachment 529676

:ROFLMAO: 🤦‍♀️ Omg you’re right! She framed a picture of herself (all alone and friendless as she usually is).

Narcissistic much??! Usually people frame pictures of themselves WITH a friend or family member (heck, even with their dog).. not by themselves unless the pic is incredibly professional looking and ARTISTIC.. which it’s obviously not! Doesn’t even hide that she’s so full of herself. Work on your modesty, you hypocrite!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
View attachment 529675
View attachment 529676
THANK YOU!
So it's from the trip with Hallit, maybe? Like the one with her red satin dress... Another "proof" she's got there. Her pictures are all unnatural.

Reactions: 8
:ROFLMAO: 🤦‍♀️ Omg you’re right! She framed a picture of herself (all alone and friendless as she usually is).

Narcissistic much??! Usually people frame pictures of themselves WITH a friend or family member (heck, even with their dog).. not by themselves unless the pic is incredibly professional looking and ARTISTIC.. which it’s obviously not! Doesn’t even hide that she’s so full of herself. Work on your modesty, you hypocrite!
I agree, it’s such a weird picture to frame. It’s probably taken with an iPhone, she’s alone, and there are all these random people in the background (I think she cropped the guy right next to her but still the background isn’t clear).
Unless it’s a way of manifesting - here she is posing for a picture in a ski resort so that one day she will actually get to ski there 🙈

THANK YOU!
So it's from the trip with Hallit, maybe? Like the one with her red satin dress... Another "proof" she's got there. Her pictures are all unnatural.
No problem haha! Yes it’s definitely that trip, she’s wearing the same outfit in the picture where she kinda revealed her husband. Also she tagged the same resort in both pictures.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh more BS upcoming from queen of BS ...
And why do she look so freaking fake when she try to emote?
One word: Maniac.

Again for newbies who just found Tattle:
  • She's not high society, she's middle class.
  • She knows nothing about affluent people besides what's shown in television series. Also, culturally speaking, there is not one single version of "affluent people". The world is diverse and so are the people of every class.
  • In her real life she faces no jealousy at all because she has no real friends. More than 2 years living in Geneve and she's seen with only one woman who's bored enough to send her away. Aija is an entertainment tool, a modern day jester.

Reactions: 23
So fake, we've never seen her on the slopes. Instead she's posing in Courchevel and probably never stayed more than an hour, because she is too cheap for a hotel. Other people go to ski resorts and ACTUALLY ski. Like her (former?) friend here:

Who is she? When was she friend with Anna?
Does she scam people aswell?
Sorry, so many questions.:oops:

Reactions: 2
She’s doing a new podcast or whatever today and said she’s gonna show photos from her days as a gogo dancer.
I’ll say it, maybe only once, but she was really pretty!
She messed with her face so badly!
That nose job was a death sentence!
Her original nose was fine, it suited her.
All the fillers in her face was like putting spackle on a corpse.
And the extensions look like a wig on a blow up doll. Absolutely plastic.
Well that was selective, Anna. Where are the topless and simulated lesbian pics? Lying by omission AGAIN? Let's just point everyone else to the imposters 👉 "that way" so that they are too distracted looking away from you. Jeez you must really know your students are like gaumless children at the a circus. Wow!

View attachment 529675
View attachment 529676
Interesting pic taken amongst a crowd like she is the centre of attention. She looks pleased with herself, putting her glasses in a "yes I'm here, and I see you, honey!" to the "adoring masses" around her. Slight stuff up though: NOBODY is looking at her! Even the two men on the sides of her who should have at least done a double-take of "who's that?!" when she popped her head up for the pic to be taken. NADA! You're just part of the furniture, Anna

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
She’s doing a new podcast or whatever today and said she’s gonna show photos from her days as a gogo dancer.
I’ll say it, maybe only once, but she was really pretty!
She messed with her face so badly!
That nose job was a death sentence!
Her original nose was fine, it suited her.
All the fillers in her face was like putting spackle on a corpse.
And the extensions look like a wig on a blow up doll. Absolutely plastic.
In addition, she could not smile widely possibly due to too much botox

Reactions: 5
Yes, she's trying so hard to evoke some kind of emotions, it doesn't come naturally to her at all. Is she on verge of tearing up about restaurants and gyms opening up? Okay....

And it somehow does look like she has moved, possibly to the countryside. Her home seems different, also when she's sitting outside in her story it just doesn't look like the city.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I thought you generally don't see your neighbours' gardens and sheds through the window. There's usually a nice live fence... oh wait, but that's something middle class has, too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I liked Charlotte Rosse lady even though her bad / annoying af voice when she sings.
To me she looks very nice and charming.

I knew you once had a wild vacation with Aija Raty and you are also from EE but really???? Or is this some kind of throwing shades??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes, she's trying so hard to evoke some kind of emotions, it doesn't come naturally to her at all. Is she on verge of tearing up about restaurants and gyms opening up? Okay....

And it somehow does look like she has moved, possibly to the countryside. Her home seems different, also when she's sitting outside in her story it just doesn't look like the city.
Possible she rented an apartment outside and that is her office. But since she and jeosep don’t need to be together works out fine. Make sense that farm girl needs to be near the farm to have peace of mind to grow her CON tent.

• Haha
Possible she rented an apartment outside and that is her office. But since she and jeosep don’t need to be together works out fine. Make sense that farm girl needs to be near the farm to have peace of mind to grow her CON tent.
It would make sense, she uses the closet at Average Joe to film, then she sleeps at her one room farm apartment. For a sexless, joyless marriage of convenience, this seems to make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't know, guys. I still think it's the same place. She does live near a park...
There are books in those shelves. I don't think she's the kind of person that buys/reads books. But from this moment on I'm gonna be really attentive to the spots she shows in her videos, stories and pictures.

I don't know, guys. I still think it's the same place. She does live near a park...
There are books in those shelves. I don't think she's the kind of person that buys/reads books. But from this moment on I'm gonna be really attentive to the spots she shows in her videos, stories and pictures.
She does. Decoration for her coffee table.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.