Anna Bey #16 Age, Net Worth, Pregnancy, Graves Disease and A-List Networking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her birthday was like a week ago. The party last night was not for her.
She tried to frame it as a ladies night party she arranged to do a Sex and the City themed party. Meanwhile, it was Lina's party as she is the collector of people, NOT Anna.

Reactions: 14
She's so down to earth and authentic, while still living a luxury life. Discreet and elegant, everything Anna is not.
Agreed! I like Lauren for the most part. Her page is pretty typical of women in her status, but at least she’s not living in a web of lies.
That’s definitely shade at Anna
😂😂😂 I feel like she’s cordial with Anna, but I don’t think they’re BFFs. I think Lauren is just a nice lady that tolerates Anna. She doesn’t come off as catty, but she knows damn well that Anna isn’t elegant or living in luxury.

Reactions: 20
Oh ladiez no worries, Mrs Bey will get you covered very very soon 😂
What are the chances that most people clicked exactly on what she was hoping for
Let me guess, the solution to all your networking problems is Aija's new private member club that she's going to launch soon? :sneaky: 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The thing I admire in Lauren is exactly the grooming part, which in essence is simple and focused on hair and skin. Make sure you never get lazy in those two areas and "life will be sweet". But Lauren, Lydia Millen is such a witch... There's a reason she gets a lot of hate and negativity. It's not about what one has, but who they are versus what they portrait.
LOL Lydia is another crazy one! Isn’t her husband an unemployed freeloader?

I have to say that I enjoyed Lauren’s Q&A. Her answers were relatable. There was a question about kids and she said hopefully in the near future, but now she has other priorities like her fashion line. It was cute because she posted a little video of her holding her niece (I think it was her niece) kissing her on the cheek and playing. She’s certainly not perfect. I’m sure she’s not showing us everything but that’s a good balance for social media. We don’t need to know every detail about her life. It was nice to see her wedding dress. For the most part she’s a classy and simple lady that doesn’t try too too hard. Can’t say the same about Anna. That “wedding”/meeting was atrocious! She looked a mess! Nothing about Anna is relatable or authentic, it’s just all around fake! She tries to hang out with people that can make her look genuine, but it’s not working. We can all see through her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The only thing I find relatable in Aija is that I too need medicines to treat a disease. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Agreed! I like Lauren for the most part. Her page is pretty typical of women in her status, but at least she’s not living in a web of lies.

😂😂😂 I feel like she’s cordial with Anna, but I don’t think they’re BFFs. I think Lauren is just a nice lady that tolerates Anna. She doesn’t come off as catty, but she knows damn well that Anna isn’t elegant or living in luxury.
It’s definitely shade at Anna, from the Tattle to hair extensions reference. She thinks you don’t have to be so fake like Anna and work like a junkyard dog. If hard work alone paid mules would be billionaires. You have to work smart, not hard and stupid. She thinks Anna made the wrong life choices and is telling her friends that. She didn’t congratulate Anna on her wedding.

I am officially obsessed with Gustavo’s nice perky ass. Hawt damn! So is Lina lol. Lina Palestina is flirting with Nice Ass while married while Anna is flirting with Mr Sunglasses. And those hussies do that right in front their hubbies! Gdsavocats I could commit a crime to slap that butt! You could put a pillow on his metrosexual face but he works out ;) . Gustavo Da Silva lawyer Switzerland is a nice juicy piece of ass. I’d bang. And judging by this and how they danced together maybe so would Lina.

Anna Bey is offering a networking course that does more to expose her friends on google like Gustavo who flashes his hot naked butt to the world than it does help her or anyone network. Aija should stop scamming. Is it me or are all men around Anna self obsessed weirdos?

8E8626B4-7FF2-413D-AC77-D4A40D675346.jpeg
FF1CBCEA-998B-403E-9A46-F35346C7208D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I see guys like that and all I see is players. Their personalities are all based on imediatism and superficiality. They love themselves to much to actually care for anyone else. Unless it's a pet - Hi, Patek -.

@AijaStopScamming, easy your storm. Don't do anything reckless, like hopping on a plane straight to Geneve. ;)

• Haha
I see guys like that and all I see is players. Their personalities are all based on imediatism and superficiality. They love themselves to much to actually care for anyone else. Unless it's a pet - Hi, Patek -.

@AijaStopScamming, easy your storm. Don't do anything reckless, like hopping on a plane straight to Geneve. ;)
Players, not an affluent network. Anna Bey wants women to pay money to “network” with that tit! Scam!!!!!

Here’s Gustavo De Silva and Lina Hadid, then at Lina Hadid’s place. Add Bassem and I wonder how Anna Bey and Lina Hadid’s beta husbands feel with those players around their “wives”?

8EA3D6C2-F24E-4F37-90EA-268997617C14.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
That other one, Bassem, right? He's a player too. Less voluptuous, on your face type. He probably plays the prince charming guy. That's why Anna's got that silly stare when looking at him in those photos. That's the kind of man she dreams of: A fairy tale guy. Her husband, if it is indeed, is completely opposite. Shabby, poor fitting clothing, poor grooming. I'd call him Shrek if he was fattie.

• Haha
  • Heart
What on earth is she doing to her face, rounding it out like the Cheshire cat?! And people take beauty advise from this woman?
she aims to look like russian sugar baby. lifted eyes, small nose, sharp jawline
but in reality she gains new cheeks... not in a cute way but in a botched way

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That other one, Bassem, right? He's a player too. Less voluptuous, on your face type. He probably plays the prince charming guy. That's why Anna's got that silly stare when looking at him in those photos. That's the kind of man she dreams of: A fairy tale guy. Her husband, if it is indeed, is completely opposite. Shabby, poor fitting clothing, poor grooming. I'd call him Shrek if he was fattie.
Bassem has almost disappeared off social media except LinkedIn, Twitter since you see tattle “Anna Bey topless dancer” when you google him, photos of him and Anna Bey.

We haven’t seen him on Geneva Shore lately except making a cheap bag for Anna. He talks about how lying is bad, says some friends are traitors. Changed his politics to the opposite of Lina’s. Clearly something is up. I am surprised I remember but this is more entertaining than the Kardashians and what’s on Netflix.

• Haha
So she went to some Hermès private event (time pieces related) according to her stories.. with her one and only friend, LINA!

Isn’t is embarrassing that she can’t reciprocate any of the experiences Lina has given her access to?? Isn’t this one of the main points she makes re: successful networking... the ability and need to reciprocate!???

Once again Anna FAILS to follow her own advice. HOW can she possibly claim to teach anything related to “networking” when she herself has nothing to offer the people she’s USING? Networking is about having MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL relationships (give and take). All I’ve ever seen Anna do is take take TAKE!

Stop this nonsense, Anna! You look ridiculously DESPERATE!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So she went to some Hermès private event (time pieces related) according to her stories.. with her one and only friend, LINA!

Isn’t is embarrassing that she can’t reciprocate any of the experiences Lina has given her access to?? Isn’t this one of the main points she makes re: successful networking... the ability and need to reciprocate!???

Once again Anna FAILS to follow her own advice. HOW can she possibly claim to teach anything related to “networking” when she herself has nothing to offer the people she’s USING? Networking is about having MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL relationships (give and take). All I’ve ever seen Anna do is take take TAKE!

Stop this nonsense, Anna! You look ridiculously DESPERATE!
And also keep using "this is very feminine" like wtf? imagine that Hermes worker there with those two people trying every watch and post everything to social media... :oops:

Aija will NEVER reciprocate, using people is her job. she wants to play "I am just a small little poor girl with a single mom" so that she can extract on whoever she met in her life. does she have a benefit for society? no

Reactions: 10
I guess this means School of Affluence blog posts are on their way? Or it might be a glitch... 🤢
Now we know what software she uses to create her websites

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That has to be a filter, although Aija's recent selfies do indicate she's been messing up with her face.

Imagine waking up and the first thing you see is that... Leveled-up devil.

I don't wanna believe she's following the footsteps of this lady here 👇

notitle.jpg

Women out there, you don't have to almost change your entire face in order to enter whatever class/level you want. Appearance counts? Lots! But turning into a maniac will not only make people stare at you as if you're an alien, you will constantly have to keep up with procedures to make it look less unpleasant to the eye, what might lead to your face looking less and less the way you'd like to. In short: It's a trap!

Reactions: 15
Back when I first discovered Anna, my husband walked by and was like "Wow she had so much plastic surgery." I hadn't noticed because i had been watching a few of her videos and sort of got used to the weird way she looked. I feel like all these sugar baby women look the same. The LA way looks hideous with her extremely shrunken nose and unnatural full lips. The human eye can tell when something just doesnt go together and these women are just overkill. These are just bored housewives with no real accomplishments of their own and nothing to do all day. So they just get a bunch of plastic surgery to try to look good because good looks is all they have.

omg i cant believe she went to a house party and posted pics of people there as examples. WTF? This is so unethical. If they find that out, they will never invite her ass again. What kind of high class "ettiquette" is this?

Lina is literally the only "high profile" friend that she has. And that is only because she is related to Gigi and Bella. But otherwise, she is just a normal person.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.