Anna Bey #16 Age, Net Worth, Pregnancy, Graves Disease and A-List Networking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back when I first discovered Anna, my husband walked by and was like "Wow she had so much plastic surgery." I hadn't noticed because i had been watching a few of her videos and sort of got used to the weird way she looked. I feel like all these sugar baby women look the same. The LA way looks hideous with her extremely shrunken nose and unnatural full lips. The human eye can tell when something just doesnt go together and these women are just overkill. These are just bored housewives with no real accomplishments of their own and nothing to do all day. So they just get a bunch of plastic surgery to try to look good because good looks is all they have.
Housewife implies Anna has any domestic skills which she doesn't ... she botched her face in an effort to attract a rich man and it didn't work

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So why does Anna do all her parties (wedding, birthday...) at Lina’s apartment? So embarrassing...
Her birthday was like a week ago. The party last night was not for her.
According to Lina this party is Anna’s birthday celebration

My definition of affluence is slightly different from Anna’s 😂 it’s not about trying expensive watches on but also about buying some 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

My definition of affluence is slightly different from Anna’s 😂 it’s not about trying expensive watches on but also about buying some 😂😂😂
I find it funny that the same outfit has hashtags #sexandthecitystyle and #palestinianstyle
Yeah, Lina, that makes total sense....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well, if it truly was Anna's birthday party that night, it was very mean of Bassam not to offer her his lap as a gift, for her to lounge on.

Rude.
😆

I'm sorry, I judge. Mama would spank my hiney if I ever threw any sort of "celebration" with that kind of food and with that "presentation". It's both distasteful and tasteless, as if you got them all straight from the market, opened the packages and dumped everything on the first plate you see available. It's not a matter of lack of affluence and class, but of attention and affection. Food and love are intertwined. I was raised this way. That thing as I said is insulting and if you don't mind being treated like that then you certainly belong to that environment.
Well, I did say Lina is as sus as Anna is. Either she doesn't really know how to host or she deliberately puts this food whenever she is with Anna, probably because she feels that Anna is worth only that.

I would say it's really sad but it's probably better for Anna, lest she get tempted and hog all of the food and scam to fund her next trip to that prison detox centre.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If it would be Anna's birthday then why would she dress up as Miranda? Didn't she say that Miranda is her least favourite character? I'd assume her friends would let her dress up as her favourite (I assume it's Carrie) if she's the birthday girl. I think it was a random party at Lina's place, dress code SATC, and Anna didn't choose her character herself.

Reactions: 13
If it would be Anna's birthday then why would she dress up as Miranda? Didn't she say that Miranda is her least favourite character? I'd assume her friends would let her dress up as her favourite (I assume it's Carrie) if she's the birthday girl. I think it was a random party at Lina's place, dress code SATC, and Anna didn't choose her character herself.
Because Miranda's clothes are easily copied, require no thought and planning and available cheaply, all you have to do is look for some B&W/Blue/Grey formals.

If Anna set out to be Carrie, she would be trolled left, right and centre and she knew that. Smart of her, really.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If it would be Anna's birthday then why would she dress up as Miranda?
Because the host (Lina) gets to choose first 😂 and since Anna did not contribute smithing to the party (catering, champagner etc) she was left with Miranda 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ugh she's so lazy 🙄 excuses excuses excuses
No Anna, you're not physically fit and the only thing you're dedicated to is play pretend with the "elite", whatever that is
How did she get this influencer type deal with Marimo?
And tagging yourself in your own Instagram post? That is so cringy and not classy at all 🥱
Can you feel the new scam coming? 😉

Attachments

Reactions: 12
No Anna, you're not physically fit and the only thing you're dedicated to is play pretend with the "elite", whatever that is
And tagging yourself in your own Instagram post? That is so cringy and not classy at all 🥱
As far as I know their policies IVP doesn't allow photos to be taken in the school. Anna broke this rule several times including in this shot of her at the table.

Reactions: 16
Back when I first discovered Anna, my husband walked by and was like "Wow she had so much plastic surgery." I hadn't noticed because i had been watching a few of her videos and sort of got used to the weird way she looked. I feel like all these sugar baby women look the same. The LA way looks hideous with her extremely shrunken nose and unnatural full lips. The human eye can tell when something just doesnt go together and these women are just overkill. These are just bored housewives with no real accomplishments of their own and nothing to do all day. So they just get a bunch of plastic surgery to try to look good because good looks is all they have.

omg i cant believe she went to a house party and posted pics of people there as examples. WTF? This is so unethical. If they find that out, they will never invite her ass again. What kind of high class "ettiquette" is this?

Lina is literally the only "high profile" friend that she has. And that is only because she is related to Gigi and Bella. But otherwise, she is just a normal person.
Yeah when I first found her videos, I didn't like her because of her bad plastic surgery and bad accent. But I got over it because she kept appearing in my feed (and also changed from that ugly white wall, to the hotel backgrounds).

Lauren said she never had plastic surgery, and I didn't believe her, but I saw an old picture of her from her early 20s, and she had the same nose but her lips were normal. So I think the lips throw off everything, plus that really bright undereye concealer.

Lol IKR. Her fans were probably like, Why didn't you buy a watch?

It‘s not like dear Aija will ever master this level of human decency. Do you all remember her „review“ of an British Airways flight? Or the Hotel in London? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
On another note - she‘s prividing for lots of entertainment again. It‘s like a train wreck in slow motion! Personally, I can‘t stop looking!
And i‘m amazed about how much I‘ve learned from the other women in this forum. And how often I laughed!
Oh the BA business class review 🤣🤣🤣I cringed so hard... Given its title I thought it would be like Sam Chui style, luxurious business class on BA international flights...then she revealed that it's from London to Stockholm..? And she dared to say it's "bad"??🤣
Any aviation geek knows that intra-Europe business class can only get you that kind of service, because what do you expect from the crew members and the airlines for a 2-hour flight? A lie-flat bed and a three-course dinner with an open bar??🙄 I feel horrible for crew members servicing her, it must be hard to deal with such a condescending passenger.

(Sorry if I made any mistake, English is my second language)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She's really boring me lately. It's the same every time: the rebranding, the "getting into fitness" again, it's all so done and dusted.

I find it funny that the same outfit has hashtags #sexandthecitystyle and #palestinianstyle
Yeah, Lina, that makes total sense....
Yeah, what's with that stigma? Someone mentioned LH may feel very insecure looks-wise, having two model relatives. Is she trying to be an influencer with this hashtag? Probably not. Who is looking up this hashtag? Certainly not Palestinians without homes in war shelters. And not the ones who are browsing Palestine for awareness, they're definitely not looking up fashion but digging into the issue topics.

And Anna... that grey office dress is for someone with a larger chest, it is also risky and makes one look like an old office lady. I mean, grey and plaids... sure thing that belongs to a weekend party! Not.

Anna's birthday was 29th March. She is 35 now and she stayed completely silent on social media on her bday.

She already got to play Carrie during her alleged wedding lol

Who was right in forecasting that miss Anna will cure herself of an autoimmune disease? :D :D

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
By the way anyone can visit that exhibition. It's not a Hermes private event:
Wow. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ And here I thought she had FINALLY been invited to a private event. :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

How embarrassing that she tags alongside Lina everywhere she goes!! She literally HAS NO LIFE of her own! All of her social interactions are connected to Lina in some way.

Stop it with this FREELOADING behavior, Anna! You are an example of HOW NOT TO NETWORK! Leech!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ And here I thought she had FINALLY been invited to a private event. :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

How embarrassing that she tags alongside Lina everywhere she goes!! She literally HAS NO LIFE of her own! All of her social interactions are connected to Lina in some way.

Stop it with this FREELOADING behavior, Anna! You are an example of HOW NOT TO NETWORK! Leech!!
Exactly. No one wants the friend that depends on you for the entertainment 24/7 without contributing anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's filming in her own home instead of a hotel 😲 let's pretend to be shocked that she's doing what we're saying she should be doing. Stop lurking here Anna!
Scamworking to the top is on its way!

Her home looks so affluent! The magnificent vase is huge and full of flowers! She only has one basic coffee table book on fashion, I mean come on! At least have something interesting that you relate to

Please leave our beloved royal family alone, especially at this time, it's clear that you lack manners, Anna

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How self-centered do you have to be to nickname yourself “fitness Anna” and speak of yourself in 3rd person??!! The answer is VERY!

A quick google search reveals that:
Gaslighters Use the Third Person for Dramatic Effect

“When a gaslighter/narcissist speaks in the third person, his/her statement is said as if it is coming from a supporter.”

People need to educate themselves as far as who they’re dealing with when they interact with Anna’s content. She manipulates and gaslights people to win their attention/ trust and ultimately COMPLETELY MISLEADS them without them even realizing it.

Reactions: 8
Looks like Bassem and Lina may have had an argument. No sign of of Mr Sunglasses at Lina’s party but Mr Nice Ass makes an appearance. I betcha Anna Bey went to Lina’s party in hopes Bassem is invited. Bassem is kind of hot but he dresses like a princess. Metro men ain’t my type but I reckon a hot dude is hot even if he don’t dress right.

Patek the bulldog is my favourite character on Geneva Shore so I miss him.
B887F69C-5294-47AD-BBA4-8B954517BD9C.jpeg
AD5E7047-9FEC-4E7C-95E8-5C74DA093862.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.