Anna Bey #16 Age, Net Worth, Pregnancy, Graves Disease and A-List Networking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who was right in forecasting that miss Anna will cure herself of an autoimmune disease? :D :D
Now that she knows her large scale tricks (deception) work like a charm, I’m sure we’ll be seeing her come back to having Graves Disease whenever it’s convenient to take another long break from social media. Now she can be LAZY & garner sympathy from the masses at the same time. :rolleyes::sneaky:

Reactions: 7
Yeah, what's with that stigma? Someone mentioned LH may feel very insecure looks-wise, having two model relatives. Is she trying to be an influencer with this hashtag? Probably not. Who is looking up this hashtag? Certainly not Palestinians without homes in war shelters. And not the ones who are browsing Palestine for awareness, they're definitely not looking up fashion but digging into the issue topics.

And Anna... that grey office dress is for someone with a larger chest, it is also risky and makes one look like an old office lady. I mean, grey and plaids... sure thing that belongs to a weekend party! Not.

Anna's birthday was 29th March. She is 35 now and she stayed completely silent on social media on her bday.

She already got to play Carrie during her alleged wedding lol

Who was right in forecasting that miss Anna will cure herself of an autoimmune disease? :D :D
I said she will not be able to keep up the charade and would pretend to be cured soon.

Reactions: 9
Guys i've found the silver birdcage chair shown in her latest videos and it's this one https://www.oroa.com/products/silver-metal-birdcage-chair-eichholtz-bora-bora
1618157335408.png

Apparently it costs $4,495 but you can pay as low as $125/month. I also found it here: https://www.treniq.com/products/silver-birdcage-chair-eichholtz-bora-bora Hmmmm somehow i highly doubt Anna Bey /Ajia Raty actually paid that much money for a chair, and if she did indeed pay that much money for THIS chair then something is off with her, because this is ONE UGLY CHAIR.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She's filming in her own home instead of a hotel 😲 let's pretend to be shocked that she's doing what we're saying she should be doing. Stop lurking here Anna!
Scamworking to the top is on its way!

Her home looks so affluent! The magnificent vase is huge and full of flowers! She only has one basic coffee table book on fashion, I mean come on! At least have something interesting that you relate to

Please leave our beloved royal family alone, especially at this time, it's clear that you lack manners, Anna
Didn´t someone also say she should be doing videos about real people and not movies and tv shows? I think it was @laurensanchez?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn´t someone also say she should be doing videos about real people and not movies and tv shows? I think it was @laurensanchez?
Yes. I said it and someone else said it too lol.

Anna now you need to pay me 1000 euros for always taking my advice!

Actually unlike you my PaRtnEr takes very good care of me, so use the 1000 euro on your bald patches and buy some new hair in Turkey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So I'm watching now her new video about Duchess Kate and there's so many things to point out.
1. In this and the SATC video she's really overdoing it, she's trying to be funny but ends up childish.
2. She's saying Kate Middleton, while that's not her name anymore, and unless she's her friend it's not appropriate to call her just Kate
3. She's praising Ms. Carole Middleton for pushing her children into high society (she's saying that she pushed Duchess Kate to attend St. Andrew University), while we don't know if there rumors are true, why would you spread stories like this when they aren't 100%. Also telling stories that Duchess Kate had a boyfriend to catch Prince Williams eye (unless you know that the story is 100% you shouldn't spread misinformation like this)
4. Even though they weren't in the top elite circle, her family wasn't middle class either. According to Google they are worth between 50-67 million pounds, they paid for her wedding dress (again according to Google it's 332.000k dollars), they gave her diamond earrings and some other jewelry as a wedding gift.

View attachment 524701

any ladies here are from the UK? is this true?
I'm not from the UK, but I've heard similar stories (I love royal families and I follow them), but hey we'll never know the real story. Maybe it's coincidence, maybe stalking. Haters will tell lies, fans will tell stories to make it over the top.

Reactions: 15
Anything to justify her opportunistic nature.. Now she’s using Kate Middleton to showcase that all you need to do is go through a “transformation” and voila you too can break into an aristocratic circle!??? 🤦‍♀️:sneaky: What a CHEAP LOW-VALUE slutty mindset you have, Anna! If you’re constantly this concerned with how to position yourself to leech off of people, then YOU clearly have NOTHING of value to offer people organically.

She’s never experienced a guy falling in love with her for who she is so clearly everything in her world translates to being transactional. “If you do this, then you’ll get that” mentality. It’s sad & disgusting that young women are listening & taking direction from this slut (MORALLY VOID).

Last edited:
  • Sad
I love how she's a "silly little girl" now that she's monetizing spreading rumors about other women like Kate. She's way worse than us, who actually try to help other women from falling for this charade.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have a thing for chairs and this one.. oh Lord. Hideous! Gives me anxiety and makes me feel like I'm a little bird caught in cold cage. If she paid over 4000$ for this, then she really lost her mind.

oh yes, now i see it calls Birdcage Chair! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Blue collar lower income families can’t afford to send two kids to Marlborough college anna. Once again prove she just don’t know enough to talk about what she THINKS she can talk about. Unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Blue collar lower income families can’t afford to send two kids to Marlborough college anna. Once again prove she just don’t know enough to talk about what she THINKS she can talk about. Unbelievable.
It really is unbelievable. I'm from the colonies and even I Kate's backstory. As a professional gold-digger you'd think she would have dug a bit deeper into this case study. But alas, she was too busy looking at Jetsetbabes on IG and snorting snow.

• Haha
These curls are some of the sloppiest I’ve ever seen (not to mention stiff and unnatural).

Compare her hair to Lauren’s (the.la.way) silky/ bouncy/ shiny.. you can’t even begin to compare!! Don’t take advice from someone who’s 35 and still doesn’t know how to use a curling iron!!

It should be a huge red flag to everyone that IN EVERY DEPARTMENT Anna is learning as she goes and collecting/ robbing people of thousands of dollars in the meantime.

1618164826356.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anything to justify her opportunistic nature.. Now she’s using Kate Middleton to showcase that all you need to do is go through a “transformation” and voila you too can break into an aristocratic circle!??? 🤦‍♀️:sneaky: What a CHEAP LOW-VALUE slutty mindset you have, Anna! If you’re constantly this concerned with how to position yourself to leech off of people, then YOU clearly have NOTHING of value to offer people organically.

She’s never experienced a guy falling in love with her for who she is so clearly everything in her world translates to being transactional. “If you do this, then you’ll get that” mentality. It’s sad & disgusting that young women are listening & taking direction from this slut (MORALLY VOID).
My fellow elegant moochers, Anna Wants Bassem’s Banana has a new video.

Our water goblin made a video on Princess Kate to trying to justify her Ibiza topless dancing. Anna, just own being a stripper. Cardi B did it, so can you.

Kate’s family taught Kate basic social graces and class cuz they could afford to send her to an expensive college. Anna never went to college so she wouldn’t know. A transactional gold digger like Anna will be spotted a mile away in those circles. Even if you figure out how to look fancy folks at the top all know each other and would have heard of your reputation as a moocher and leech.

These curls are some of the sloppiest I’ve ever seen (not to mention stiff and unnatural).

Compare her hair to Lauren’s (the.la.way) silky/ bouncy/ shiny.. you can’t even begin to compare!! Don’t take advice from someone who’s 35 and still doesn’t know how to use a curling iron!!

It should be a huge red flag to everyone that IN EVERY DEPARTMENT Anna is learning as she goes and collecting/ robbing people of thousands of dollars in the meantime.

View attachment 524793
What’s up with her hair these days? She can’t blow dry it cuz she doesn’t have any left? It looked a hell of a lot better when she was doing her old curling iron thang.

View attachment 524793
These earrings are really HIDEOUS! Why would she even wear them? It's like we are back in the 90's but make it 1000 times worse. Plus SILVER statement earrings and GOLD bracelets? No no no. She seems to only own two pieces of expensive jewelry, her Cartier and Van Cleef and Arples bracelets. And she claims to live an affluent life. My mother owns more than her.

Her newest video on Catherine Middleton is awful, i couldn't watch more than two minutes. :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.