Anna Archer “Fitness”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if she truly realised how disordered her behaviour was, she tried to blame such restriction on arthritis but has been eating normally (for her) again for weeks now, and hasn’t mentioned arthritis at all!
her transformation photos are shocking, she massively u defeats and over exercises! Just everything about her screams ED to me! But I don’t think she’s very self aware!

Reactions: 6
It’s such a shame, so sad :( do you think Anna will realise soon how restrictive she has been?

Has anyone seen her new TikTok? I hope she’s okay ❤ It seems like she’s off for a few weeks to heal ❤ Let’s hope she gets better soon!

Last edited:
Omg Anna said in her last video she got really down because someone made a thread about her, she’s talking about this thread , and I feel kinda bad because I was the one who suggested we make this lol

Reactions: 1
Omg Anna said in her last video she got really down because someone made a thread about her, she’s talking about this thread , and I feel kinda bad because I was the one who suggested we make this lol
I wouldn’t feel bad when if it wasn’t for this thread she would quite likely continue promoting toxic diet culture? Not that we know she’ll stop but hoping it makes her reconsider what she’s putting out there to easily impressionable people. Hopefully once she’s recovered she’ll address it too, this might’ve been a wake up call even though I’m aware she got ‘hate’ elsewhere!
Also there was definitely a thread on her here before this one but don’t know where it went?

don't feel bad, this was the second Anna Archer thread there has been! plus, I don't think there is anything wrong with discussing influencers - they put their life out there! we haven't been rude about Anna, but we've given constructive criticism x

I wouldn’t feel bad when if it wasn’t for this thread she would quite likely continue promoting toxic diet culture? Not that we know she’ll stop but hoping it makes her reconsider what she’s putting out there to easily impressionable people. Hopefully once she’s recovered she’ll address it too, this might’ve been a wake up call even though I’m aware she got ‘hate’ elsewhere!
Also there was definitely a thread on her here before this one but don’t know where it went?
this is very true, you've worded this so well! she got a lot of "hate" on tiktok and from other Gymshark athletes etc - this thread isn't much in comparison to the others!

I personally feel Anna is an intelligent girl that has a lot to share with the world BUT she uses her platform in the wrong way, it can affect a lot of impressionable people!

I have a feeling that Anna will learn a lot from the hate she's received! if she is as wise as I perceive, she will use this as a massive learning curve!

Big love for Anna, I can see she has so much potential! she just needs to learn to be more mindful of creating triggering content!
when she comes back again I expect her channel will take off like last August!

i thought she said a hate 'trend' not a thread? hope it wasn't us! i do like her a lot i just worried about the habits she was promoting, which is looks like she's really turned a corner on

• Heart
i think she was talking about the amount of hate she was getting on instagram as she was tagged loads in it so she’s more likely to have seen it

these were from around the 20th jan i think this is what she was referring to and they got reposted so much
oh, wow! I hadn't seen these before, thank you for sharing!! it makes sense that this is the trend that got Anna down! they went in on her!!!! :( there's nicer ways to do things, even if someone is in the wrong

oh, wow! I hadn't seen these before, thank you for sharing!! it makes sense that this is the trend that got Anna down! they went in on her!!!! :( there's nicer ways to do things, even if someone is in the wrong
exactly what i thought!! the amount of reposts it got as well i don’t know how i would cope with that

• Heart
ive been following her since the begining (like 1k or sum) and i really looked up to her but after awhile i felt something wasn't really right when i got ED vibes from her( cuz i have ortho) and stuff she said/put out really triggered my ED.She seems very sweet and genuine, i really hope she gets the help she needs!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
ive been following her since the begining (like 1k or sum) and i really looked up to her but after awhile i felt something wasn't really right when i got ED vibes from her( cuz i have ortho) and stuff she said/put out really triggered my ED.She seems very sweet and genuine, i really hope she gets the help she needs!
she’s been very quiet recently too

don't know if anyone else saw but she also deleted a tiktok like last week I think?? which had gone semi-viral and had a lot more concerned comments than usual. she said in it she'd walked a crazy amount, like 16km?? potentially more? eek I don't know... she must feel so much pressure to maintain her physique, having so quickly built a successful brand/image off the back of such rapid weight loss. there was another tiktok eluding to that also... in response to a comment saying 'you've gained a few pounds' (inappropriate), she mimed along to an audio that went like 'comments don't usually hurt but this one got me.' like weight gain is something she can't confront/is fearful of? I hope she's okay. <3
I mean, I don't have an eating disorder but I know that I have disordered eating. I am also terrified of weight gain because there is a lot of pressure to maintain physique. And to think that it definitely wasn't just one comment, the internet is a horrible place.

Reactions: 3
Idk if anyone caught on but in this story she specifically says ‘recover’ ? (Second black box on the left) Like recover from what? 🤔 I think she’ll defo come back and say that her thoughts were ALOT more unhealthy and controlling then she let on. Also, in her most recent YouTube she talks about how she wants her mum to make her meals again for her and her parents to motivate her to work out. To me it seems like the eating disorder (assuming she has one) is giving her a very very hard time so wants someone else to take responsibility for her meals etc so she feels less guilty 🤷🏼‍♀️ Idk as someone who has had anorexia that’s what it feels like to me

Attachments

• Sad