Anna Archer “Fitness”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

does this work?
So many 16/17 year olds in the comments of this defending her, anyone who has any knowledge of nutrition for sport/fitness knows what Anna’s promoting is toxic. “But she eats loads!” - 80% of her meals are low calorie volume foods like melon, yoghurt and passata etc. The constant body checking poses, WIIAD and promotion of rapid weight loss is not healthy and I don’t know how anyone can argue with that. So glad there’s others calling her out!

Reactions: 7
So many 16/17 year olds in the comments of this defending her, anyone who has any knowledge of nutrition for sport/fitness knows what Anna’s promoting is toxic. “But she eats loads!” - 80% of her meals are low calorie volume foods like melon, yoghurt and passata etc. The constant body checking poses, WIIAD and promotion of rapid weight loss is not healthy and I don’t know how anyone can argue with that. So glad there’s others calling her out!
I really agree with this! There's so many ED recovery/general fitness accounts on TikTok that do WIEIAD videos every day, and it's just SO not normal or healthy to film and upload everything you eat every day, even if you do say it's 'balanced' or whatever.

Reactions: 2
Yessssss I was waiting for someone to say

There is defooooo something going on
hmmm it does seem very odd! something like that she would usually address?
also anyone else not think it’s concerning how she collaborated with a girl who is recovering from an ED when anna’s whole content is low cal foods...?

Reactions: 4
I’ve noticed this too, she’s always body checking. She also seems obsessed with food like I mentioned before like she is constantly eating but everything is so low calorie

ive not seen it, any key points that she mentions?
she said she's had unresolved childhood trauma which has lead to disordered eating. she's going back to England on Monday to start therapy with her mum. her mum is a yoga teacher and wants to help "heal" Anna

her mum will cook for her, and make sure she's getting out on walks etc. her mum and Paul (stepdad) want her home to help her get back on track

Anna never healed from her dad's death, she's had delayed response and is now feeling for her dads death

Reactions: 1
she said she's had unresolved childhood trauma which has lead to disordered eating. she's going back to England on Monday to start therapy with her mum. her mum is a yoga teacher and wants to help "heal" Anna
oh gosh, that’s so sad. it’ll be interesting to see the process of this, if she chooses to document it x

Reactions: 3
oh gosh, that’s so sad. it’ll be interesting to see the process of this, if she chooses to document it x
I agree, it would be lovely to see her recovery! I was sexually abused for 6 years as a child. I would love to see Anna’s recovery from childhood trauma, Ithink it wouldhelp a lot of people!

I think it could be quite powerful to document her journey! It would inspire a lot of people to take steps for recovery x

• Heart
Kinda sick though how Anna now seems to have a lot of young girls doing YouTube videos of ‘I eat and workout like Anna Archer for a day’ - she shouldn’t be promoting her routine or body standard to young girls. The girl she just posted on her story who did it literally looks 12 and there was another one yesterday who had braces so also very young.

Reactions: 8
Kinda sick though how Anna now seems to have a lot of young girls doing YouTube videos of ‘I eat and workout like Anna Archer for a day’ - she shouldn’t be promoting her routine or body standard to young girls. The girl she just posted on her story who did it literally looks 12 and there was another one yesterday who had braces so also very young.
that is very worrying! I wonder what Anna could do to stop her potential bad influence? other than putting the disclaimer on her social medias

Reactions: 1