Anna Archer “Fitness”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s blaming hate comments for forcing her eat “unhealthy” for the past month to keep people happy 🙄 now she’s back to the calorie counting.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I thought that was odd, it's strange she doesn't feel she can admit she's eaten less 'clean' than usual just because she wanted to? she has to have someone else to hold accountable for it ... odd.

Reactions: 1
she is defo defo defo struggling with ED looking at her insta stories, I'm actually so worried for the naive people that follow her... she's seriously promoting a bad relationship with food and she'll cringe when she looks back in a few years time

Reactions: 6
I’m sure she lost loads of weight after dealing up with her boyfriend (earlier last year near the start of lockdown, she has referenced it a few times in TikTok videos) I lost a lot of weight after going through a break up which I’m sure is super common. I follow her as she does seem a genuine lovely girl and is motivating me to live a healthier lifestyle but can see how it can be damaging too.

I can't believe she just posted that transformation tiktok with that sound, suggesting that she was 'fat' in the before. I hope shes okay she seems as though she must have had some sort of body dysmorphia or disordered eating. I know she means well and must not see what she is doing but it is extremely triggering

Reactions: 5
She’s blaming hate comments for forcing her eat “unhealthy” for the past month to keep people happy 🙄 now she’s back to the calorie counting.
Idk how she has the energy to workout on the limited food she eats I have a PT and they always say makes sure you have some proper carbs for lunch before the session like your body needs it

Reactions: 2
I would definitely say that she struggles with food, but who doesn't? I think she is recovering and I admire her for that! she is so genuine, and I can tell she is learning to love her body. I dont think that she has an eating disorder, she is just trying hard to maintain her body. ❤

Does she not have uni?? I know it's online but still and also the pandemic???
She is currently getting her certificate in Personal Training, while making money through social media, she postponed the start of her Uni until fall I think...

Natacha Oceane has left gym shark and a lot of YouTube comments believe it’s due to Anna archer and other athletes being associated with gym shark! a lot of comments were saying how they also worry that Anna is triggering. I hope she’s okay but she doesn’t seem to eat enough to fuel her workouts and it’s not very good to promote

Reactions: 9
Natacha Oceane has left gym shark and a lot of YouTube comments believe it’s due to Anna archer and other athletes being associated with gym shark! a lot of comments were saying how they also worry that Anna is triggering. I hope she’s okay but she doesn’t seem to eat enough to fuel her workouts and it’s not very good to promote
i noticed that! it’s not exactly the best image for gymshark tbh

had a search of her name on twitter and-

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
she's had quite a lot of back lash this week - lots of fitness accounts reposted one of her pics and shamed gymshark for promoting such a toxic relationship with food and exercise. she took the pic down and didn't acknowledge it

Reactions: 4
she's had quite a lot of back lash this week - lots of fitness accounts reposted one of her pics and shamed gymshark for promoting such a toxic relationship with food and exercise. she took the pic down and didn't acknowledge it
Really!? I had no idea...did the post say something triggering? or was it just the image?

Reactions: 2
I’ve followed Anna for a while and was initially impressed by her discipline etc, but then I saw some pro ana Twitter accounts sharing her tips.. I went back through her insta and she was such a healthy weight before? There’s no way she can be this thin and healthy, I hope she’s okay

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Did she just post her recent to show people that she was skinny when she was 10 and try prove she didn’t do it unhealthily🤣

Reactions: 6
She seems a lovely young girl but nutrition aside she shouldn’t be promoting travelling during a pandemic.