Anna Archer “Fitness”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive been following her since she first got popular on TikTok, around 20k. She used to post more about how she volume eats and would have a 5 or 6 meals in a day that were lower calorie as before she suffered from binge eating and this helped her cravings. She has said that before mentally she was in a bad place and had a bad relationship with food and thats why she looks down on her past self so much. Aso she posts alot more about how she eats on her IG Story and says she is around 52kg. You have to remember that everyone carries weight differently!! Also she often talks about how she walks every day however doesnt properly exercise unless she wants to. She updated her story and is currently on day 8 of no exercise so I personally dont think she has an ED (as someone who suffers from one).

Reactions: 2
Hi All!
I’ve been watching this post for a while, but I thought I would put in my two pence!
I feel like the recent Anna Archer controversy has changed her for the good. I saw on her Instagram stories that she now has a disclaimer highlight which explains how she does not endorse eating 200 calories meals 3 times a day. She was explaining she had 6 of them a day during her weight loss journey. This was NEEDED! I think people has the idea she consumed half the amount of calories she actually does due to her frequent eating.

Anna has become aware that she has gained popularity and has said multiple times that she is working on monitoring her content to make sure she isn’t a bad influence on anyone! She seems truly genuine.

Anna Archer has had a Rocky past 2 weeks, but it is clear she needed the nudge to help her grow mentally in the right direction 😁

Good on you Anna for changing your ways!

Reactions: 5
I watched her disclaimer but sorry she was 100% undereating when she started her account - if she had 6x 200cal meals that’s only 1200 which isn’t enough for someone doing two gym workouts and over 10k steps a day? She mentioned eating snacks too but I used to watch her stories back then and it was very low calorie things like fruit - nothing more than a couple hundred more calories which still wasn’t anywhere near enough for how active she was! She used to put her calorie count too which was clearly too low - her volume eating made it look like more than it was.
Wish she wouldn’t keep denying that she wasn’t eating enough, even if she does now she’s only the the shape she is because of dangerous calorie restriction. I’m not surprised Natacha Oceane left Gymshark for sponsoring her and similar toxic influencers!

Reactions: 6
Is she in California now?

She’s just shown a gymshark delivery and there was an obscene amount of clothing. It feels in really poor taste to show that volume of stuff - I’m aware they sponsor her

Reactions: 5
I do like Anna a lot and think she has good intentions but as someone said above she can’t deny she was under eating. All the comments defending her always say she lost it slowly but if you watch her tik toks back you can see it’s really fast. Sure she was eating enough for an inactive person but she was also going on crazy long walks. She was burning like 3000 cals and eating around 1,500/1,600

Reactions: 6
I do like Anna a lot and think she has good intentions but as someone said above she can’t deny she was under eating. All the comments defending her always say she lost it slowly but if you watch her tik toks back you can see it’s really fast. Sure she was eating enough for an inactive person but she was also going on crazy long walks. She was burning like 3000 cals and eating around 1,500/1,600
Yes you’re right, She was under eating last August, no doubt! But that’s because she was losing weight and in a deficit (irregardless of whether it was healthy weight loss)

The problem is that people are watching her old content and assuming she STILL has that now whilst in “maintenance”. People are think her old deficit is what she is promoting for “maintenance” eating. Which is not thecase! If you look at her new recipes now that she is in a maintenance you can see they’re much higher in calories x

she’s not perfect and didn’t disclaim the fact her old meals were for deficit eating. However, she’s moving forward and is growing loads!

Reactions: 1
Glad I’ve found this thread because Anna clearly has some sort of eating disorder. EVERY. SINGLE. POST. Is related to food/body/weight/exercise. This is NOT normal. Her comments are flooded with questions from young, impressionable girls asking how much they need to eat/walk to look like her. This is dangerous territory.
it’s very clear that Anna has always been athletic, she was by no means overweight before her ‘transformation’ so when she dropped her body fat % her results happened relatively quickly. She also seems to have a huge amount of TIME. All these walks, spending ages cooking, workouts etc... she is obsessed with working out - she’s constantly working out in her posts!!
I remember in December when I first came across her she kept saying she was struggling with binging, when you look at how she was eating it doesn’t come as a surprise. She has also lost her period - very dangerous to promote anything she has done as ‘healthy’ or ‘sustainable’ amongst young girls.

Reactions: 7
Yes you’re right, She was under eating last August, no doubt! But that’s because she was losing weight and in a deficit (irregardless of whether it was healthy weight loss)

The problem is that people are watching her old content and assuming she STILL has that now whilst in “maintenance”. People are think her old deficit is what she is promoting for “maintenance” eating. Which is not thecase! If you look at her new recipes now that she is in a maintenance you can see they’re much higher in calories x

she’s not perfect and didn’t disclaim the fact her old meals were for deficit eating. However, she’s moving forward and is growing loads!
I know this, it was still too little food. That much of a calorie deficit is crazy. I’m quite small so my bmr is quite low, what she was eating along with the exercise would be the same if I did nothing and fasted all day

Glad I’ve found this thread because Anna clearly has some sort of eating disorder. EVERY. SINGLE. POST. Is related to food/body/weight/exercise. This is NOT normal. Her comments are flooded with questions from young, impressionable girls asking how much they need to eat/walk to look like her. This is dangerous territory.
it’s very clear that Anna has always been athletic, she was by no means overweight before her ‘transformation’ so when she dropped her body fat % her results happened relatively quickly. She also seems to have a huge amount of TIME. All these walks, spending ages cooking, workouts etc... she is obsessed with working out - she’s constantly working out in her posts!!
I remember in December when I first came across her she kept saying she was struggling with binging, when you look at how she was eating it doesn’t come as a surprise. She has also lost her period - very dangerous to promote anything she has done as ‘healthy’ or ‘sustainable’ amongst young girls.
I completely agree I currently suffer with an eating disorder and not having a period for 3 months is part of the diagnosis and she mentioned it before and acted like it was weird that people were asking her about her losing her menstrual cycle but I think people were just concerned

My mum is very good friends with Anna’s mum so I’ve been following her since she made her tiktok account and it’s sad to see how much she now influencing people to under eat . I had to unfollowed her because as someone with an Ed I found her posts extremely triggering. She’s a sweet girl but she definitely has some type of disordered eating. She’s not a role model, she’s just a normal teenager.

Reactions: 8
My mum is very good friends with Anna’s mum so I’ve been following her since she made her tiktok account and it’s sad to see how much she now influencing people to under eat . I had to unfollowed her because as someone with an Ed I found her posts extremely triggering. She’s a sweet girl but she definitely has some type of disordered eating. She’s not a role model, she’s just a normal teenager.
has anna’s mum ever said anything to yours about her being concerned with how she eats etc?

something that's been annoying me for a while was how before leaving for aruba she obviously chose to put herself on that intense diet in preparation. She was fasting and eating really low calories, but she pretended it was because of her arthritis, but it was such a lie, because the minute she arrived she hasn't mentioned arthritis troubles once and has eaten anything she wanted??

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
something annoying me for a while was how before leaving for aruba she obviously chose to put herself on that intense diet, fasting and really low calorie, but pretended it was because her arthritis was so severe and hyping up her health issues were really intense, yet it was such a lie, because the minute she arrived she hasnt mentioned arthritis troubles once and has eaten anything she wanted??
tbf, the sun and the vitamins are good for arthritis but i agree, you’d think she’d have some symptoms

Reactions: 2
has anyone noticed that Emily Canham is a bit jealous of Anna? She’s forever commenting on her content! Emily posted a what I eat in a day which is very similar to Anna’s style! I think she’s intimidated of Anna because she’s being replaced by new talent

the industry had got so much new talent! The current you tubers are trying so hard to stay relevant!

Reactions: 4