Anna Archer “Fitness”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ye
Idk if anyone caught on but in this story she specifically says ‘recover’ ? (Second black box on the left) Like recover from what? 🤔 I think she’ll defo come back and say that her thoughts were ALOT more unhealthy and controlling then she let on. Also, in her most recent YouTube she talks about how she wants her mum to make her meals again for her and her parents to motivate her to work out. To me it seems like the eating disorder (assuming she has one) is giving her a very very hard time so wants someone else to take responsibility for her meals etc so she feels less guilty 🤷🏼‍♀️ Idk as someone who has had anorexia that’s what it feels like to me
Yess!! I agree, I think she's defo struggling badly which worries me a lot. I really hope she is okay and will come back soon to let us know whats happening, or even to let us know she is okay!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I’m happy she noticed that she needed time though , I’d say it was so easy for her to feel trapped as her whole social media is about her physique & healthy eating - it takes a lot to have the courage to step back and acknowledge u need to stop

Reactions: 1
I’m happy she noticed that she needed time though , I’d say it was so easy for her to feel trapped as her whole social media is about her physique & healthy eating - it takes a lot to have the courage to step back and acknowledge u need to stop
i agree, credit to her for doing that because it must be hard when you’re getting deals and sponsorships from big brands. i admire her for that

• Heart
has anyone seen kittyjonesfit? I'm getting a major feeling that girls will start to fixate on her too :/

Anna posted on her stories! She said she’ll slowly start posting again and is feeling a bit better

so she’s posted a lot of stuff now on ig and tik tok but still nothing of herself, hmm 🤔

so far from what she's posting she seems a lot healthier tbh.. im proud of her!
I know!! I’m so proud of her for taking the time she needed! It must be so difficult when she was paid from brands before etc x
She still seems fragile but I’m so glad she’s okay!

I think she’s shown great strength and has clearly been through something very traumatic x

Reactions: 5
You can see in her Instagram stories that she’s got a new fitness tracker - I think she’s swapped from a lilac Fitbit to a pink Apple Watch?
fitness trackers can be used as a form of control in an ED. Let’s hope she’s okay!

Reactions: 1