Anna Archer “Fitness”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think that when she wants a particular body type she gets it so quickly, she lost weight so quickly and in that recent tik tok of the six ft tall super strong trend she is like super muscly now! I know she was before but wow she’s got even more sooo quickly ?!
i think she looks about the same to her pre weight loss body except maybe she built muscle when she was skinnier. and also i think she flexes alot in her posts /stories

Reactions: 5
Her morning yoga is an ab workout and then she does a two hour gym session later in the day. She definitely still has issues with over exercising to compensate for her eating

Reactions: 11
Her morning yoga is an ab workout and then she does a two hour gym session later in the day. She definitely still has issues with over exercising to compensate for her eating
she does TWO hours??

anyone else saw nathaniel massiahs vid with anna where she swapped diets w him? she literally didnt finish half the food on her plate , didnt she claim to have a huge appetite but yet couldnt finish most of the meals?

Reactions: 3
Is this not looking like a nervous break to anyone? Suddenly deciding to get rid of her stuff to live a “minimalistic life”? Deciding to get rid of her bed frame and sleep on a mattress on the floor? Idk man

Reactions: 7
Is this not looking like a nervous break to anyone? Suddenly deciding to get rid of her stuff to live a “minimalistic life”? Deciding to get rid of her bed frame and sleep on a mattress on the floor? Idk man
idk it just seems like yet another rash and random decision made by anna that probabaly wont last. what happened to the mini house??

Reactions: 9
She defo gets on it lol, cans of water and lollipops at festivals, embarrassing showing it off though like just chill

Reactions: 6
I thought she dismantled her bed because she was moving, need to be careful with a mattress on the floor a few extreme minimalists do it and ive read it can cause issues with mould on the underside due to no air flow.

i feel like shes quite unhappy and lost, like everything is her next thing

I thought she dismantled her bed because she was moving, need to be careful with a mattress on the floor a few extreme minimalists do it and ive read it can cause issues with mould on the underside due to no air flow.

i feel like shes quite unhappy and lost, like everything is her next thing
I agree, she's so young and it must be hard to find yourself when you have that kind of platform. She's only just turned 20 - I'm 26 and I remember that part of my life being so turbulent and I had no idea what I wanted from life. That's the kind of vibe I get from her, only she has a huge platform and a partnership with Gymshark so there's even more pressure.

Reactions: 1
i’m really glad she’s been hanging round with milly g fit, she seems to appear more confident
anyone else think tehyre possibly moving in together?
they’ve both mentioned they’re flat hunting and one of them put a tiktok on saying “when you met 3 weeks ago and can’t stay apart”
can’t remember what the caption was but it was what made me think they were
bringing this back because i BLOODY CALLED IT!!!

Reactions: 4
Anna is so brave for showing her unposed photos on her story where she still has perfect abs, a completely flat stomach and no visible imperfections. I truly don't know what the world would do without her bravery she should be given a medal

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anna is so brave for showing her unposed photos on her story where she still has perfect abs, a completely flat stomach and no visible imperfections. I truly don't know what the world would do without her bravery she should be given a medal
there’s such little difference between the two loool I don’t really get it. It’s the opposite of helpful - as someone who is selfconscious of their stomach, I just found it triggering more than anything

Reactions: 11
HAHAH i haven’t been on here for a month but ran back after that post ffs why would she post that

this thread has gone very quiet so just thought id add that i can genuinely quite enjoy her content now, she seems happy and content. i’ve re followed her now since she isn’t posting triggering content anymore!

Reactions: 8
this thread has gone very quiet so just thought id add that i can genuinely quite enjoy her content now, she seems happy and content. i’ve re followed her now since she isn’t posting triggering content anymore!
i’ve thought the same! i think she’s far more open and realistic and she’s actually someone i look forward to seeing their posts/stories

Her latest YouTube vid was acc lovely to watch, she seems v down to earth and much more secure in herself and humble

• Heart
Reactions: 4