Anna Archer “Fitness”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She still has an intense fear of weight gain, I'd say. She's constantly talking about her body dysmorphia and how she used to think she looked so big but now she knows she wasn't and that it was all psychological... perpetuating the notion that big = bad... I don't know why she has to equate the two.

Also, she doesn't know how to flex?? Huh?

Reactions: 7
have u guys seen this recent story? she seems to going very downhill at the moment, it’s like we’re watching her slowly relapsing and it’s sad. i wish she would reach out for real professional help. she took shortcuts and thought she was cured from a fake therapist and it clearly didn’t help her

Attachments

• Sad
have u guys seen this recent story? she seems to going very downhill at the moment, it’s like we’re watching her slowly relapsing and it’s sad. i wish she would reach out for real professional help. she took shortcuts and thought she was cured from a fake therapist and it clearly didn’t help her
Same i feel really bad for anna tho. ik she talks a bunch of tit but its sad to see her spiral down like that :(

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she was purging on even those healthy meals she’d share? Do you think she purged on her nourish bowls?
200 calories per meal and a tit tonne of exercise will get you them results - dont underestimate how restrictive and unhealthy her diet was

Reactions: 1
200 calories per meal and a tit tonne of exercise will get you them results - dont underestimate how restrictive and unhealthy her diet was
how much exercise was she actually doing in the end? Did we ever find out? How many steps etc?

Anna calling her sandwich the most filled sandwich she's seen when it looks like a normal amount, actually on the smaller side since it's legit just cucumber and tuna, nothing else lol

• Sad
Reactions: 9
i’m really glad she’s been hanging round with milly g fit, she seems to appear more confident
anyone else think tehyre possibly moving in together?
they’ve both mentioned they’re flat hunting and one of them put a tiktok on saying “when you met 3 weeks ago and can’t stay apart”
can’t remember what the caption was but it was what made me think they were

Reactions: 2
i’m really glad she’s been hanging round with milly g fit, she seems to appear more confident
anyone else think tehyre possibly moving in together?
they’ve both mentioned they’re flat hunting and one of them put a tiktok on saying “when you met 3 weeks ago and can’t stay apart”
can’t remember what the caption was but it was what made me think they were
I'm wishy washy about it because Milly has never said anything or done anything that's impacted me negatively (nothing perpetuating fatphobia, restriction, etc.). I love that Milly is so helpful to people in recovery, but I'm also nervous that Anna may negatively influence Milly's progress and Milly's content.

0D6AB383-DC8C-4B97-8265-2210E6D4E9E6.png

what actually is this photo? am I the only one that thinks this photo looks like Anna is sucking on a dick?

• Haha
i don’t watch her tiktoks but on her ig it seems like she hasn’t posted any fitness content in like 1-2 weeks? wondering if it’s bc her contract w gym shark ends soon

If she addresses her contract ending she'll deflect and make up some bs excuse about how she decided to end it instead of the reality which is that she's a horrible fitness influencer

This is straight up becoming a never ending cycle, she’s leaning out again. I noticed she lost a lot of weight on her face and legs again

This is straight up becoming a never ending cycle, she’s leaning out again. I noticed she lost a lot of weight on her face and legs again
I noticed this too!! She normally has a bum chin when she’s at a healthy weight but doesn’t have it at the moment.

Does anyone else think that when she wants a particular body type she gets it so quickly, she lost weight so quickly and in that recent tik tok of the six ft tall super strong trend she is like super muscly now! I know she was before but wow she’s got even more sooo quickly ?!