Anna Archer “Fitness”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going somewhere again. Anna please, we are still in a pandemic... and she's already gone on a couple trips during Covid.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
The humbling reality is that this is a short term thing for Anna. Soon people will realise how disruptive she has been for others and she’ll lose even more followers.

At the end of the day, she is a 19 year old Girl with no education and no career prospects. She will have a massive shock to the system when this is all over.

Reactions: 9
The thing that bothers me the most is how she doesn’t care about what she puts out there 🙁

I’m sorry but if I had accidentally made even one girl out there develop disordered eating from the content I posted I would feel sick with guilt! I’m not saying she should beat herself up over it but she hasn’t really conveyed that she cares about the effects of her content on her audience only how it affected her…

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Not to be mean, but doesn't she get embarrassed? If I had gotten my Gymshark sponsorship by lying about my method of achieving my body, then had to "confess" that I lied, and then went on to continue to lie about recovery/being vegan/not tracking calories I'd just be so riddled with guilt and shame. Not shame for having an ED of course--shame for being a liar just to get likes and views online.

Reactions: 13
“couldn’t resist another holiday whoops xx” anna we’re in a pandemic xx

also is anyone else annoyed by her overuse of the word “cheeky” or is it just me haha

Reactions: 5
also is anyone else annoyed by her overuse of the word “cheeky” or is it just me haha
Lol, I thought I was the only one who felt that way, but I brushed it off because I'm American and thought "maybe everyone uses 'cheeky' that often." Anyway, I hate not only the frequency but also the way she uses the word (I might be interpreting the slang wrong though). She'll say "having a cheeky snack" or something and it just reminds me of food guilt and orthorexia. Like, she thinks it's quirky and different to eat a snack in a "look at me! I'm misbehaving by eating a protein bar or a bowl of fruit!" when she could simply just say "I got hungry and so I ate this" or "I was craving this so I ate it."

Reactions: 8
Lol, I thought I was the only one who felt that way, but I brushed it off because I'm American and thought "maybe everyone uses 'cheeky' that often." Anyway, I hate not only the frequency but also the way she uses the word (I might be interpreting the slang wrong though). She'll say "having a cheeky snack" or something and it just reminds me of food guilt and orthorexia. Like, she thinks it's quirky and different to eat a snack in a "look at me! I'm misbehaving by eating a protein bar or a bowl of fruit!" when she could simply just say "I got hungry and so I ate this" or "I was craving this so I ate it."
agree lol I feel like it’s also just more of the “not like other girls” energy too like making scrunchy faces at the camera

Reactions: 7
“couldn’t resist another holiday whoops xx” anna we’re in a pandemic xx

she’s running away from everything by going on holiday, that’s a luxury she is INCREDIBLY privileged to have!! does she understand that this is not actual life?! when’s she’s forced to get off her lazy arse and get a proper job where she has to book annual leave, I think she’ll have a massive shock to the system x

Reactions: 6
who’s seen her recent post? admitting ONCE AGAIN that 2 weeks ago in ibiza she was still restricting and was scared to order burgers, pizza, pasta etc. we literally noticed this and pointed it out. of course she was still restricting and it still hasn’t stopped! because eating disorders don’t just disappear after 2 fake therapy sessions in two months. this girl needs serious help. i’m genuinely concerned, about her and her impact on everyone who follows, watches and listens to her talk absolute crap.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Anna posted this a bit ago, but uh this seems very much disordered... So, her exercising and food relationships have clearly not changed.

It's also funny because she recently made a TikTok along the lines of "you don't look like you lift weights" with a video of her at the gym, but hasn't she admitted that she doesn't know how to lift properly? She's already using the gym (weightlifting) as another identifier/personality trait despite just getting into it.

“us gym rats” don’t think you can call yourself a gym rat if you don’t know how to do basic lifts hun… she’s DESPERATE for an identity to cling onto, now she’s a “gym rat/gym gal” all of a sudden, loves weightlifting when before she said weightlifting made her bulky

Attachments

Anna posted this a bit ago, but uh this seems very much disordered... So, her exercising and food relationships have clearly not changed.

It's also funny because she recently made a TikTok along the lines of "you don't look like you lift weights" with a video of her at the gym, but hasn't she admitted that she doesn't know how to lift properly? She's already using the gym (weightlifting) as another identifier/personality trait despite just getting into it.
and of course the tiktok is an ad lol

Literally what everyone else has been implying but i think what I find so off putting about her is that she makes everything she does out to be so revolutionary and such a hot new take. Like you’re just existing chill tf out

Reactions: 9
She seems so disingenuous and performative in all of her videos, tiktoks, stories, etc. She seems like she'd be a bad friend. Also she's already admitted that she ruthlessly makes fun of and judges other girls.

Reactions: 11
She seems so disingenuous and performative in all of her videos, tiktoks, stories, etc. She seems like she'd be a bad friend. Also she's already admitted that she ruthlessly makes fun of and judges other girls.
I agree, but I do feel that at least she is honest about the latter part. It means she knows it's wrong and that she feels bad for doing it, but her disordered brain can't help but judge other girls. I think it was at least brave for her to reveal this as it shows she's not perfect and opens herself up to criticism. Hopefully she has been actively fighting against these thoughts.

She has deleted all of her recent YouTube videos, all of the ones she made to help people… there is only 3 up on her channel now. I wonder why she deleted all of the recent ones that she said were meant to help us accept our bodies etc??

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She has deleted all of her recent YouTube videos, all of the ones she made to help people… there is only 3 up on her channel now. I wonder why she deleted all of the recent ones that she said were meant to help us accept our bodies etc??
Tbh, this is a good thing. Her videos were about recovery and finding happiness (two things she didn't have at the time of filming) after she was doing "vortex healing" for a month or two. Glad that advice is gone

I’ve noticed she hasn’t been boasting about how much she’s eating and has stopped making that her whole personality since the Greg doucette video so clearly she’s watched it. I wonder if she’s gonna address it at all

Might be a controversial opinion but, does anyone else notice that she’s gone almost the total opposite direction and as much as I don’t want to comment on her weight because she does look good and much healthier, but she has gained the weight really quickly, she’s always posting what she’s eating and she seems to be eating all the time (ie ice cream and a sandwich for breakfast)… it’s like she’s just gone from one unhealthy relationship with food to another? I don’t know if that makes sense but I just get bad vibes from her. She’s not promoting ANYTHING of use, god knows why Gymshark sponsor her. She’s just damaging and it’s clear her relationship with food is effed up - I mean so is mine but I’m not gonna go broadcasting it for a MILLION people?! She’s just gone from one extreme to another SO fast, from orthorexic to bulimic to then all the vegan-health-clean etc etc to now bulking gym protein gainzzzzz - none of it is balanced or healthy at ALL

Might be a controversial opinion but, does anyone else notice that she’s gone almost the total opposite direction and as much as I don’t want to comment on her weight because she does look good and much healthier, but she has gained the weight really quickly, she’s always posting what she’s eating and she seems to be eating all the time (ie ice cream and a sandwich for breakfast)… it’s like she’s just gone from one unhealthy relationship with food to another? I don’t know if that makes sense but I just get bad vibes from her. She’s not promoting ANYTHING of use, god knows why Gymshark sponsor her. She’s just damaging and it’s clear her relationship with food is effed up - I mean so is mine but I’m not gonna go broadcasting it for a MILLION people?! She’s just gone from one extreme to another SO fast, from orthorexic to bulimic to then all the vegan-health-clean etc etc to now bulking gym protein gainzzzzz - none of it is balanced or healthy at ALL
She's in recovery. She's eating to honor her extreme hunger (mental and physical). Despite your opinion, it's actually healthy for her in order to properly repair her relationship with food. It means not restricting herself from foods, whether that means eating something you label as "unhealthy." I believe it's good when she eats ice cream in the morning (or if she just eats it in general) if that's what her body is telling her to do. She's challenging her orthorexia and she's eating more so that her body can recover its natural functions.

As for anyone reading this that has struggled with restriction, once you start recovery, you will have to eat more and you will have to eat what you're craving. And, there is no such thing as a "bad" food. "Bad" implies immorality and why would food be immoral? Food is both for nourishment and enjoyment and you should not feel guilty about eating or what you're eating. Eating more and eating whatever you'd like in recovery is not binging, it's simply r e c o v e r y and you're doing what you need to do. Please don't ignore your mental hunger.

Reactions: 8