Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thaliamay

Chatty Member
Has anyone been following the Sebastian Kalinowski trial? He was 15 and what his stepfather and his mother put him through was horrific. I think the judge is the same one who was on the Star Hobson case.
Yes, I've been following it since the beginning, truly awful reading but I'm determined to see it through to the end hope this pair of sick fucks get what's coming to them , the man is an absolute lying steroid junkie, how could you possibly think those physical assaults that led him to his death, was just a "punishment" Chilling. Against that brute poor Sebastian stood zero chance. I've gone from shocked and upset at start of trial to now seething with fury at Latosweski and how he's attempting to make himself the hero in all this when he's a bullying murderer
I desperately hope the jury see through him and I hope they both go down. Hard.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

thaliamay

Chatty Member
After everything that went on, yes she did. I remember it well, and the media were up in arms about it at the time. SS, Haringey Council were contacted, all replied ‘no comment’. And she took off with almost three quarters of a million quid in her pocket.
It riles me when people try to defend, and justify the reasons why the SW in these cases failed, it’s out and out neglect plain and simple.

But there is no accountability, clearly, and that is the reason why this keeps on happening and will keep on happening. I remember reading the news at one point and thinking omg not another child dead and the parents have been arrested. It’s just so so wrong 😔
I do feel it's all I'm seeing on the news at the moment. Why oh why do they have children, these people. It's despairing.

• Sad

BarryEvansHun

Genuine question, do you think they really will get a hard time in prison from other prisoners? It would give me a tiny bit of solace to know it will be hell in there for them
Nope. They will be protected, most likely on seg. Same goes for the likes of Tustin, etc.

I have read that JC is not CMs biological dad. That he took him on when CM was 9 months old and has always seen JC as a father figure. How the hell did he end up in that household? It wasn’t even his fucking dad???

Last edited:

DollyDiamondxo

Chatty Member
I was really really shocked to hear that Logan’s father wasn’t told he was in danger/at risk, that baffles me, tbh I (naively) thought that was what the done thing was in these cases
I think they’ll make it the law now to let fathers know if their child is at risk. Rightly so. I mean what’s the worst case scenario, the father kidnaps the child to safety? Instead of leaving them in an unsafe environment. I think it would be worth the risk of them knowing.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
John Cole looks like a cave man.

I hope all three of them are haunted by what they every day for the rest of their lives.

And I hope they lift the reporting restrictions on the youth. He doesn’t deserve anonymity.

RIP Logan xxx
Three scumbags. That poor little boy. He never stood a chance.

• Sad

DollyDiamondxo

Chatty Member
The part of the programme that keeps coming back to me was when they were asking about when Logan got his fatal injuries and she responded like a faceitous teenager. I don’t know Sir, I’m not a doctor Sir 🙄 Thats your dead child they are talking about there and you are rolling your eyes like a sulky teenager?!?!
She showed no remorse whatsoever. It was awful to watch, she didn’t deserve that boy 🙁

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
The sentences are similar to what I expected, I don’t think that any sentence would ever feel long enough for what they did to that little boy.

The way they treated him in that last week or so is just so upsetting. No physical contact with his mum, having to turn away when they gave him food, it’s like mental torture. And to hear that he had an 80% chance of survival if they had got help for him that day is heartbreaking.

That statement from his school was lovely.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Warriorqueen

VIP Member
I don’t believe you can rehabilitate evil. So him being out at 30 (or before, let’s face it, just like Jon Venables) is worrying. He looks like a nasty boy even just looking at him without knowing what he did tbh.
It’s who I thought it was, photo wise. If you look up Jay Cole on fb. A person called “Thomas Cole” has liked his picture.
Irony of ‘Thomas Cole’

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9

thaliamay

Chatty Member
So the other woman who AW tried to blame Logan’s "disappearance" on, was Rebecca Trudgill, JC's ex & CMs mother.

Also I watched the ITV programme and was so saddened by it.
Was cringe worthy listening to AW antics in the police station etc, the insolence when she started to say loudly 'no comment' boils my piss that cow.

catlady29

Chatty Member
I think apart from what happened to logan, the worst of this case is that even now none of them will admit to anything, so horrible.

Fucking hell she got a payout for unfair dismissal, seriously??? No what's unfair , unthinkable actually, is that Baby Peter was killed in the most horrendous way, by people who had proved time & time again to be unfit parents (that's putting it lightly) and she was found to have played a huge part, a huge failing thanks to her actions/inactions should I say, How dare she have the bare faced cheek to even try & gain from the situation financially. Bloody hell.
After everything that went on, yes she did. I remember it well, and the media were up in arms about it at the time. SS, Haringey Council were contacted, all replied ‘no comment’. And she took off with almost three quarters of a million quid in her pocket.
It riles me when people try to defend, and justify the reasons why the SW in these cases failed, it’s out and out neglect plain and simple.

But there is no accountability, clearly, and that is the reason why this keeps on happening and will keep on happening. I remember reading the news at one point and thinking omg not another child dead and the parents have been arrested. It’s just so so wrong 😔

Getting justice for Logan isn’t just about seeing his murderers locked away for life, it’s also about thoroughly investigating how and why he came to live with JC and the youth given that one had a string of convictions especially for violence, and that the youth had threatened to kill Logan. Why was he allowed to live alongside those monsters. Why was he downgraded from being a child in protection to a child in need? Why didn’t anyone listen when concerns were being expressed.

Last edited:
  • Sad

BigBrenda

Chatty Member
My husband isn’t one for emotion or watching the news at all. But we watched this together tonight and he had to stop watching it. Horrible evil bastards who didn’t deserve that happy looking little boy. The dad looks like a broken man and I hope one day life is a little bit easier and kinder to him.

• Sad

thaliamay

Chatty Member
I haven't posted properly on here since the verdicts. Just haven't known how to adequately express my relief in words. I am so, so glad the jury found all 3 guilty of murder. I'd like nothing more for them to all waste away in their cells year after year.
With all 3 passing blame & lying, sadly we will never know who dealt that fatal blow(s) as all 3 cannot help but continually lie out their arses. I hate AW, don't think it was her who dealt the fatal blow though. I more think JC & the teen. But with everything considered, it could well be her, I agree. with AW fully complicit and capable of cruelty of her own. Again, just so glad they have all been found guilty. But they will likely take their secrets to the grave with them as all despicable murderers do, never admitting the true events.

I think a lot of you are on the right track with regards to estimating their potential sentences. I'd say anything around 25yrs for JC, 20ish for AW & god knows re the youth.

I keep checking to see when they'll be sentenced. As others have said with the youth it'll probably take longer.
AW gets a last chance to put on a performance in court for sentencing, I'm sure she will throw another pathetic dramatic performance in for good measure.

No child should suffer like this & I'm sick of opening up the news to seeing more & more stories breaking of children being killed by parents/step-parents. When will it end 😔

Cack Conroe

Chatty Member
Most definitely. I’m alarmed at a lot of the daily mail comments (don’t know why I ever read them their always awful) saying he deserves a second chance. Little Logan deserved a chance at life. He took that from him. From the minute he was torturing animals and setting fires he should’ve been looked at physiologically.
Setting fires and torturing animals is pure psychopath behaviour.

I bet he wet himself as well, that’s the three traditional signs of a proto serial killer.

He ought to be diagnosed with conduct disorder or anti-social personality disorder when he’s old enough.

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I watched the documentary last night, and as twisted and as nasty as the 14yo seemed I did feel sorry for him in a sense he has obviously been failed somewhere down the line to behave in such a horrific way.

I don’t believe a single tear or word that came from Angharad’s mouth. Poor, poor Logan. I can’t comprehend any of them treating such a small sweet kid in such a way.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I have read that JC is not CMs biological dad. That he took him on when CM was 9 months old and has always seen JC as a father figure. How the hell did he end up in that household? It wasn’t even his fucking dad???
Social services were desperate, it seems, for somewhere to put him after his foster placement broke down. JC and AW offered and they jumped at the chance, because it was the cheapest option (a children’s home or residential school is expensive). They must have been delighted to wave him off into their care.

• Sad
Reactions: 8