Angels of the North

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are those hair gummies manufactured? She’s just flogging them with no information about them with a load of ‘reviews’ of how good they are. No allergy info or anything.
I’ve seen them elsewhere so I wonder if she just relabels them.. She has the ingredients on the website

Other brand:
EC2E8E42-BCD3-4795-8EF3-7DA0C42B7D79.jpeg

Longlox:
B4C634F8-7513-42B0-A292-AD30C15E48B0.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I was interested in the hair gummies but the growth she showed in 8 weeks was what you’d grow without them.
In all honesty you're best buying a good multivitamin, i did some research a while ago to find a reasonably priced one with the same ingredients and found a boots own brand a-z multivitamin with biotin, zinc and loads of vitamins in https://www.boots.com/boots-a---z-50-90-tablets-10274968 my hair has been loads healthier since keeping taking vitamins but you dont have to spend £22 just check the ingredients

• Heart
I’m the same sage as her and just couldn’t imagine a bunch of 18 year olds being my best friends!

Reactions: 8
In all honesty you're best buying a good multivitamin, i did some research a while ago to find a reasonably priced one with the same ingredients and found a boots own brand a-z multivitamin with biotin, zinc and loads of vitamins in https://www.boots.com/boots-a---z-50-90-tablets-10274968 my hair has been loads healthier since keeping taking vitamins but you dont have to spend £22 just check the ingredients
Thank you.

Omg I always wondered why is there no thread about SammyJo on here, only just found it! I am howling at the posts so far as I think exactly the same, body shape looks so odd with her legs so far apart, a huge arse, flattest tummy with a weird belly button. Her huge wide whiter than white teeth with Michael Jackson nose. She looks so old for her age aswell, her hands are so wrinkly and how many god damn bracelets and rings can she wear at one time! She blatantly messages herself those mental health praises it makes me cringe! Her Mum and Dads tacky red carpet. Trying hard to flog those hair sweets when her natural hair looks so split and dry! Dragging her nephew into all her pics at the wedding poor boy, some of which when she is half dressed which I bet he hated! Answering all the insta questions with a different selfie of her, so self absorbed! Ok rant over 🤣
wooowwwwe are you ok hun:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Those girls must get annoyed working their butts off in the salon while she sits in the office all day taking selfie’s. Theres a big difference between a boss and a leader

Reactions: 9
I feel sorry for the young girls who genuinely think she’s their friend and when they leave the salon she falls out with them. Also She comes across so manipulative 😟

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she's actually a really nice girl in person and just very insecure in herself, hence all the writing herself self praise messages and 1000001 pictures and videos of herself...I know she talks about her mental health quite a lot and I wonder if it's all a bit of an act online because she's not very confident in person? I dunno, maybe I'm reading into that too much. She's very attractive, and she's obviously done well for herself (probably with mummy and daddys help, mind!) It does all seem a bit strange, 30 odd years old and best friends with like 17 year old girls who work for her talking about "boys" lol, and the editing her pictures, and the constant eye-bleeping herself on Instagram videos lol.

Reactions: 4
New to this tattle life, but had to comment on this thread as I'm rewatching it from the first episode. Can anyone explain how Ashleigh was such a bully to Saffron and she was enver pulled up on it 😭. I'm getting the biggest mean girl vibes from this salon 🙄

Reactions: 10
Never knew this was a thing until recently and so glad I found it. As a client of the salon on and off for several years I’ve watched the salon go from a nice place to being so oriented around filming rather then the clients. Sammy is never to be seen in the salon and if she is she’s sat on her phone or getting her hair done. How bev treats clients is disgusting, I’ve recently stopped going due to being bullied into buying hair that wasn’t what I wanted but told it’s what I needed but never had before. The girls in the salon are treat like dirt, they get 15 mins break across a 10 hour shift & they have such a high turn over of staff over the years. All of the girls are lovely and it’s such a shame that they are caught in this toxic environment. As for the comment above I’ve had my hair done off both Ashleigh and saffron and I get the understanding that they are super close and have a laugh and carry on I think it’s how it’s been put across on tv. All of the girls are super lovely and just have a laugh with eachother, I notice they are all quick to help eachother when the salon has been over booked.

I don’t think the salon would still be open if it wasn’t for filming I feel like sammy is desperate to be famous and it’s her chance to do so

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Can’t get over how ridiculously overdressed she looks in that pink prom dress in the middle of Stack 😂 it’s literally an outdoor bar made of shipping containers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree the outfit was ridiculous, dresses like she was going to the oscars rather then a premier at the boiler shop 🤥 looked very very silly next to all the other cast, very “ooo look at me”