Angels of the North

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes a strange one..

I can't believe how self absorbed she's is, her and her mother are like mutton
Sooooo self absorbed. She’s spent the full day at her BROTHERS WEDDING getting photos and reels of herself. And who the hell’s been behind the camera wow. I’d not be happy if it was my wedding. So sad when people can’t just be present (and that applies to a lot more people than SammyJo)

Reactions: 8
Anyone else find it really bizarre that she posted all the stuff about her ex (Gary?! ) and ALWAYS answers that she’s single in her “Q&A” because “she realised her worth and ended it”? I understand putting it up once, but after months of plastering him all over social media you’d think she’d realise the value in keeping her life private…

Reactions: 10
When does she do any actual work in the salon herself? All we’ve seen her do is chat about ‘boys’, have her hair washed, redecorate it with flowers and Barbies, ups and leave whenever she’s overwhelmed etc. Fair enough she’s built her salon, guaranteed hand outs from her parents, but it’s the girls who’s grafting.

Anyone else find it really bizarre that she posted all the stuff about her ex (Gary?! ) and ALWAYS answers that she’s single in her “Q&A” because “she realised her worth and ended it”? I understand putting it up once, but after months of plastering him all over social media you’d think she’d realise the value in keeping her life private…
At one point he was her rock and the most amazing man on the planet.. Fake.

When does she do any actual work in the salon herself? All we’ve seen her do is chat about ‘boys’, have her hair washed, redecorate it with flowers and Barbies, ups and leave whenever she’s overwhelmed etc. Fair enough she’s built her salon, guaranteed hand outs from her parents, but it’s the girls who’s grafting.

Seems to be the norm in these types of salons. The salon I used to go to is fairly successful in Edinburgh and the surrounding areas, the guy that owns it never seems to actually do any clients hair. Always swanning about in Liverpool with his BF. The stylists work so hard and he pays them tuppence...

They get successful then get their Range Rovers and new builds and think they shouldn't have to work but reap in the benefits of everyone else's hard work!

Seems to be the norm in these types of salons. The salon I used to go to is fairly successful in Edinburgh and the surrounding areas, the guy that owns it never seems to actually do any clients hair. Always swanning about in Liverpool with his BF. The stylists work so hard and he pays them tuppence...

They get successful then get their Range Rovers and new builds and think they shouldn't have to work but reap in the benefits of everyone else's hard work!
She always claims she works so hard and she does the training academy but never shows herself doing any hair.

Reactions: 3

It sets a ridiculous precedent, the teenagers that work for her deserve a decent role model, not perpetuating this influencer/bOsS bAbE thing where they stress over minor issues and constantly perform for the gram…

Reactions: 4
She does training classes for extensions but on the show we’ve seen none of that, it’s always about her love life and showing her 18 year old stylists texts from men.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I know exactly what salon you’re talking about and who the guy & bf is !! 🤣🤣 I see them on Instagram all the time out drinking partying eating etc

Reactions: 1
New series coming on Halloween but it’s got the tattoo people in from Pure Ink. I’ve had a few tattoos there but I can’t see why they were used for filming other than to pad out what might be a dull series, their best tattooist left to set up his own business and the others are quiet 😂

Reactions: 2
I’ve just started watching from season one thanks to tattle, I only have it in my phone when I’m doing housework etc but yeah what a vapid existence?

Also in season one was it Shannon/saffron who got a boyfriend and he was going to order a ‘munchie box’ for when she finished work and they were all horrible to her about it, I thought it was quite sweet and a very young lad thing to do

Reactions: 10
The question boxes on Instagram are clearly mostly written by her 😂 they type the way she talks.

I’ve just started watching from season one thanks to tattle, I only have it in my phone when I’m doing housework etc but yeah what a vapid existence?

Also in season one was it Shannon/saffron who got a boyfriend and he was going to order a ‘munchie box’ for when she finished work and they were all horrible to her about it, I thought it was quite sweet and a very young lad thing to do
Jealousy.

Reactions: 5
Omg I always wondered why is there no thread about SammyJo on here, only just found it! I am howling at the posts so far as I think exactly the same, body shape looks so odd with her legs so far apart, a huge arse, flattest tummy with a weird belly button. Her huge wide whiter than white teeth with Michael Jackson nose. She looks so old for her age aswell, her hands are so wrinkly and how many god damn bracelets and rings can she wear at one time! She blatantly messages herself those mental health praises it makes me cringe! Her Mum and Dads tacky red carpet. Trying hard to flog those hair sweets when her natural hair looks so split and dry! Dragging her nephew into all her pics at the wedding poor boy, some of which when she is half dressed which I bet he hated! Answering all the insta questions with a different selfie of her, so self absorbed! Ok rant over 🤣

• Haha
I was interested in the hair gummies but the growth she showed in 8 weeks was what you’d grow without them.

Reactions: 2
Where are those hair gummies manufactured? She’s just flogging them with no information about them with a load of ‘reviews’ of how good they are. No allergy info or anything.

Reactions: 1