Angels of the North

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breaks down in the middle of a motorway… sits and films herself ?? She is so self absorbed.

Also her Mum coming up in a Bentley??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand the world of hairdressing but looks like when people leave the salon that’s them blocked and deleted. Just seen holly has left aswell she was an absolute darling on the show.

i appreciate they may be going to rival hairdressers but with a salon like that that’s got it’s own academy, so they can’t be short of replacements, and it’s on national tv so can’t see it being much of a issue.

she seems like the kind to throw a celebration for any occasion so just seems a bit odd they don’t get a mention as they are meant to be a “family”

maybe series 3 will explain.

Reactions: 3
I dont wanna say you should hit adulthood and become an 👵🏼 but isnt she in her 30's and she's living with mum and dad, filming herself crying, filming tiktoks and hanging round with 17 year olds gossiping about boys? Just seems odd to me

Reactions: 14
A random one;m,I just can’t stand the decor in her parents house .. the red carpet everywhere knocks me sick🤮 they obviously have money too!!

A random one;m,I just can’t stand the decor in her parents house .. the red carpet everywhere knocks me sick🤮 they obviously have money too!!
Haha same! It’s like the house is a huge mansion and cost so much money they couldn’t afford to decorate it - red thin carpet, pine all over place - terrible 🤮

Reactions: 4
Yeah you can tell they haven’t touched it in years. Not what you’d expect Boujee Bev to have

I don’t understand the world of hairdressing but looks like when people leave the salon that’s them blocked and deleted. Just seen holly has left aswell she was an absolute darling on the show.

i appreciate they may be going to rival hairdressers but with a salon like that that’s got it’s own academy, so they can’t be short of replacements, and it’s on national tv so can’t see it being much of a issue.

she seems like the kind to throw a celebration for any occasion so just seems a bit odd they don’t get a mention as they are meant to be a “family”

maybe series 3 will explain.
I wonder why Holly left. She always unfollows them 🤣
Ah she’s gone self employed in another salon.

Reactions: 1
Only just finished season 2, glad I found this thread! It seems like an absolute nightmare place to work. All the wall stickers are so cringey! I’m glad Sammyjo seems to be doing what she loves but she seems like such a harsh boss. She seems attached to her mum and goes on about not needing a man but makes the entire show about her and her love life?

Felt really bad for Saffron for being terrified to tell Sammyjo and Bev that she was leaving. Seems like the only acceptable way to ‘leave’ is going on maternity.

Reactions: 6
I think there was a post on here about SammyJo falling out with her sister in law, ashleigh. She’s getting married this week wonder if she goes?

She seems to be living this wealthy lifestyle while she’s got very young girls from Gateshead earning the bare minimum. They aren’t living the same life are they!?

Reactions: 9
I just dont get how she's always stressed and the salon is SO busy yet everything i see is her videoing herself getting her hair done there, beauty treatments done, videoing her and the other girls talking about what they find 'icky about boys' 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s deffo gone to the wedding as she’s been posting in the airport etc and is now in the hotel with everyone else. Wonder if that’s awkward if the rumours of her and her sister in law falling out are true?
Also how painful is it how much she videos herself CONSTANTLY. Jesus girl enjoy your holiday. You can tell her family can’t be arsed with the camera shoved in their face every 2 seconds either. apart from maybe Bev.

Reactions: 2
Is it me or does look totally different on her Instagram than she does on the programme, either she’s had a load of work done since I last watched it or she’s a total catfish. I wouldn’t have recognised her!

Reactions: 3
Can’t help but notice the photoshopped thigh gap on the “Pearson sandwich” post. I don’t get why people who are on tv do this, we literally see what you actually look like on tv. Sammyjo has a lovely body why on earth does she photoshop it 😬

Can’t help but notice the photoshopped thigh gap on the “Pearson sandwich” post. I don’t get why people who are on tv do this, we literally see what you actually look like on tv. Sammyjo has a lovely body why on earth does she photoshop it 😬
Hahahahahah, oh my god... its really obvious. I was just zooming in to see and my hub looked over my shoulder at my phone and see me zooming in on fanny ffs.. questions were asked. She's obviously very insecure with the photo shopping and fake questions she asks herself on her question things on insta. She's very pretty and obviously done well for herself with the salon, why can't she just be pleased with her achievements rather then all the fakery? It's really quite sad really. If I was her mum, I'd definitely be getting her some help rather then encouraging all that.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shes a strange one..

I can't believe how self absorbed she's is, her and her mother are like mutton

Reactions: 5