Angels of the North

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will absolutely be watching season 3 like a binge of Jeremy Kyle. Car crash TV at its best.

Reactions: 7
I feel like Sammy is taking all of the credit.. Where is the credit to the girls on their feet for 12 hour days?

Reactions: 8
your so right candy land, sammy wouldn’t know a days hard work if she tried. Posts on Instagram how she’s over worked ect but all she does is sit on her arse filming her self getting her hair washed

Reactions: 7
Like today she posted herself messing around in IKEA then the girls had to build it? Nahhh.

Reactions: 6
There is actually nothing that she does other then put flowers on the wall and take pictures and videos of herself. I wonder how bev encourages it / doesn’t say anything because it’s clearly her who does the hard work behind the business. Sammy is a 33 year old spoilt child

I would be so annoyed slogging me guts off for minimum wage having Sammy-jo following me round filming me laughing

Reactions: 5
When Ashleigh bought her house and Holly got a car they made out they could make good money working for Sammy.

Reactions: 4
Sammy is the only one to benefit from the show with the press? They probably thought all the girls would be the next Geordie shore type of popular but their lives haven’t changed and she’s keeping all the focus on herself.

Reactions: 3
If your in the salon while filming is happening all you hear is the girls whinging that they don’t want to do it, sammy coming over having false put on conversations with the staff which to sit and watch is very awkward while in the salon as a customer

Also does anyone else follow saffron on Instagram? It looks like the only person she still speaks to from the salon is Ashleigh she put a big post on about ashkeigh being pregnant not long ago. I think it’s sad that they make out like sammy stays friends with everyone when they leave when that’s clearly not the case you never see her with any previous staff after they move on

Last edited:
Just watched her on the local news and apparently this series is more about Sammy Jos life. It’s featuring a boxing club and tattoo studio too so I can’t see this series being up to much.

Reactions: 5