Angelika Oles

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
have to give it to her though that her dog is cute, but i really don't understand how she repeatedly called everybody out for not adopting a pup and getting "a new one" when she did exactly the same, she just wanted a designer dog no matter what
Core of Angelika is that she was just jealous of all these YouTubers / Influencers which is why she probably started the channel, she was jealous deep down and wanted to call them out. She's slowly becoming everything she used to criticise with no shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Checked out her channel after weeks away in the hopes the content would be better. So disappointed and it seems everyone feels the same because I swear she’s lost about 5000 subscribers since as well

Reactions: 2
have to give it to her though that her dog is cute, but i really don't understand how she repeatedly called everybody out for not adopting a pup and getting "a new one" when she did exactly the same, she just wanted a designer dog no matter what

when I mentioned that most of you guys here replied to me negatively. She specifically said that she knew someone who had this female dog and got pregnant. Angie said she didn't pay for the dog but she didn't rescue one either. That is ILLEGAL breeding and it is hypocritical of her.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She needs to stop calling herself a drama channel at this point. All she does it read tweets. 20 minute video reading tweets? Heck no. Even Trisha has taken some accountability for her actions while Angelika pretends she is an angel. When will she get cancelled?:cautious:

Reactions: 3
Why has she stopped makeup videos on her second channel? Does anyone actually care about her movie reviews? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I unsubscribed a while ago, thought I would check out how her channel is doing. Her views have dropped insanely. A few months ago she was still around 200k views, now she's not even pulling 100k anymore. By all means, she still has good views but that drop is insane. Her channel is really dying. I won't give it longer. Hope she invested some of her money but looking at that Tesla she got and all that crap she keeps buying I guess she's not so smart with money

Reactions: 5
I unsubscribed a while ago, thought I would check out how her channel is doing. Her views have dropped insanely. A few months ago she was still around 200k views, now she's not even pulling 100k anymore. By all means, she still has good views but that drop is insane. Her channel is really dying. I won't give it longer. Hope she invested some of her money but looking at that Tesla she got and all that crap she keeps buying I guess she's not so smart with money
Every time I look she’s dropped about 1000 subscribers

wonder if dropping out of Uni was really worth it

Every time I look she’s dropped about 1000 subscribers

wonder if dropping out of Uni was really worth it
Honestly was a really stupid idea to drop out of uni and do YouTube full time. Especially when it's still her sitting in her bedroom with a ring light reading out peoples Tweets. It would be understandable if she had some kind of actual content or cinematography skills or anything but to give up a promising law career to do a drama channel is such poor life judgement.

Reactions: 9
It’s not. It’s however much student finance you use and they may not accept her back. Long term I’m not sure what she would do
I mean largely it is, someone I know did 3 years (including 2 resits of first year) and now they’re doing a fully funded degree…. So if she wanted to go back she could! I doubt she ever would! She probably has some longer term investments and a property?

From what people have been saying she really hyped up her degree anyway, that it was not like she close to becoming a lawyer like she always pretended but rather a clerk or something? I mean, that's still a great job, absolutely and she would make pretty decent money! A lot of us would love that kind of good paying job, so I guess it's not like she can't go back?

I'm sure if she sells her Tesla she can fund going back to studying?

Reactions: 1
She can deffo go back but is still a lot of wasted time and that kind of online presence might be concerning for future employers.

Did she break up with the gamer guy also who was obsessed with Belle Delphine? Saw she recently had been using Hinge.

Reactions: 3
She can deffo go back but is still a lot of wasted time and that kind of online presence might be concerning for future employers.

Did she break up with the gamer guy also who was obsessed with Belle Delphine? Saw she recently had been using Hinge.
Is doing what you want to do and making a living a wasted time though? On who's watch?
I'm not a fan of her at all, but who are you or anyone else to give her a timeline and a clock as if time is running out?

Maybe her broke up with her, who knows. Those lips don't look attractive to me

Is doing what you want to do and making a living a wasted time though? On who's watch?
I'm not a fan of her at all, but who are you or anyone else to give her a timeline and a clock as if time is running out?

Maybe her broke up with her, who knows. Those lips don't look attractive to me
Well this is a forum in which we comment on other people so if we didn't comment on people's life choices and make some sort of judgement there would not be a lot of posts on this medium.