Angelika Oles

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find it weird how obsessed she is with Shane? He could literally breathe and she’ll make a video saying Shane Dawson POLLUTES the air. I HATE Shane but why is she trying so hard to get content out of his name💀💀 we don’t care anymore. She seems like such a boring witch

Reactions: 5
Anyone else find it weird how obsessed she is with Shane? He could literally breathe and she’ll make a video saying Shane Dawson POLLUTES the air. I HATE Shane but why is she trying so hard to get content out of his name💀💀 we don’t care anymore. She seems like such a boring witch
I think it’s also because she used to be quite a big Shane fan, he even used a clip of her in a video. She even said she’d been messaging him when he was first cancelled. I think she just used the clout he gave her and now is doing the same but just making sure we know she disagrees with him.

Reactions: 2
So she responded to Gabbie to join in on the whole Internet hating Gabbie right now. Her first good video in a VERY long time.

Reactions: 1
Tea Time said it perfectly : The only reason she chose to drop out from law school was because on youtube you can criticize everyone without consequences.

Reactions: 8
00C53C0D-0EE4-493B-BC6C-95FB0C89CFB4.jpeg

is it just me, or does anyone else think her thumbnail is just off? Her expression is really weird, I had to do a double take because it didn’t even look like her.

Reactions: 3
I’m so bored of her now that I’ve had to un sub again. I miss her old interesting content

she got her lips done and i hope she gets a refund because wow that looks really bad. i unfollowed her on both her channels because she's insanely boring but i just saw a tweet from her on my twitter timeline so i looked at her latest video and yikes that is not a good look, her lips look really bad

just scrolled back through her twitter tl and looks like she got her smile lines filled too... this eventually leads to cheek and jaw filler for 'more definition' and then botox bc the contrast between a moving forehead and overfilled face just becomes more obvious. i know it's not just an angelika problem but i feel like it already doesn't suit her face!!

Reactions: 6
i agree, it doesn't suit her face at all, she had such a beautiful one just naturally!

aren't fillers quite problematic long-term though? does it make you age faster pretty much if you get them done regularly?

• Haha
She spent her summer holidays in Poland for 3 weeks and then she has the audacity to call out everyone who goes abroad during the pandemic.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She spent her summer holidays in Poland for 3 weeks and then she has the audacity to call out everyone who goes abroad during the pandemic.
LOL yes i felt the same. pretty sure she went by plane, too. the audacity! but we are not to judge her!!!! not her! only others!!

Reactions: 3
have to give it to her though that her dog is cute, but i really don't understand how she repeatedly called everybody out for not adopting a pup and getting "a new one" when she did exactly the same, she just wanted a designer dog no matter what

Reactions: 7