Angelika Oles

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just awful at her job. And I don’t know why she refuses to cover UK influencers in the first place… she is literally british.

Reactions: 4
She’s just awful at her job. And I don’t know why she refuses to cover UK influencers in the first place… she is literally british.
She is polish.
I wonder, too, though. But really, she is awful at her job. From her own stories in her early videos, she was crap at her other jobs, too. Didn't she work at a cafe? I can not imagine her keeping a job for a long time with her attitude and energy. I think she knows and that's why she's trying to hold onto youtube and outstaying her welcome.

Reactions: 2
She is polish.
I wonder, too, though. But really, she is awful at her job. From her own stories in her early videos, she was crap at her other jobs, too. Didn't she work at a cafe? I can not imagine her keeping a job for a long time with her attitude and energy. I think she knows and that's why she's trying to hold onto youtube and outstaying her welcome.
But she lives in the U.K, that’s what I meant. She’s a citizen here

Reactions: 3
But she lives in the U.K, that’s what I meant. She’s a citizen here
I think she finds it easier to target people she's not going to run in to in the (near) future. She seems a bit awkward.
It's not likely she will meet anyone living overseas. Imaging going to an influencer party and you come face to face with someone you've been sh*tting on lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are you still subscribed? If so, i truly have no idea how/why. I really don't understand why people still watch her. She gives nothing
Nope, I went a long time ago. I saw someone had tagged her and she replied saying she was making a video on it so I checked out of curiosity

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Nope, I went a long time ago. I saw someone had tagged her and she replied saying she was making a video on it so I checked out of curiosity

Same, i still sometimes check on her but apart from going down more nothing changes and she just gets more and more boring lol
she really became one of those youtubers she used to dislike and criticize so much

Last time I checked her channel it was on like 550k and now it’s only 543k and the views are massively down. Guess this is what you get when you consistently give nothing
I’m nosey and wondered how much she had dropped. It’s now on 520k subs and her separate channel dropped a lot, down to 140k now. I swear she had like 588k when she had that fight with Smokey glow

Her views are still dropping, she only gets between 40-60k per video. By all means, those numbers are not bad in general, but for what she used to get this is tragic. No wonder she uploads every 1 or 2 days, probably otherwise can't still get enough to fund her spending habits.

I think she buys followers.

Ik this thread is dead but I clicked on her recent Tati video on accident and can I just say this was quite the jump scare.
1667493617814.png

• Haha
Huh why? She looks fine to me? She has really good skin and her hair looks a lot better than it did last time I saw her. Surely it's your screenshot that makes her look a bit funky but don't we all when we get captured mid-sentence?

Has anyone seen her podcast? I tried to listen to it but its just as boring as the rest of her content. Her boyfriend is hot but they both are just so uninteresting and just come off as people that are rude and judgmental irl. They did a podcast titled abouit AITA and they spent most of it talking about tattoos and the last 20 minutes to 3 of them. She also made a book channel when she could have just put that content on her second channel. I used to watch her videos a lot bc I they were nice background noise but after the drama that happened with her she just comes off as very ignorant and petty. She is also clearly running out of things to talk about since she is giving old drama summaries (which she ripped off from Smokey Glow but does a way worse job at).I unsubscribed from all her channels bc she is just flopping hard even compared to other drama channels.

Apart from her looks she doesn't really have much, indeed. Without her looks she wouldn't have gotten the success she had, let's be real. She's not interesting, she doesn't have an opinion and always looks bored.

I went back to check her channel after more than a year of unsubscribing and her videos only get 65-90k views but she has 514k subs. People are so bored with her.

I went back to check her channel after more than a year of unsubscribing and her videos only get 65-90k views but she has 514k subs. People are so bored with her.
she was at 584k subs at least before, it’s mad to watch the decline

What even is her *thing* now?
I used to really like her when she had about 30k subscribers but then she seemed to focus on 'what is the tea' with random US YTers I had no interest in whatsoever.
Still can't quite believe she gave up a degree for this 😬

Reactions: 4
What even is her *thing* now?
I used to really like her when she had about 30k subscribers but then she seemed to focus on 'what is the tea' with random US YTers I had no interest in whatsoever.
Still can't quite believe she gave up a degree for this 😬
The only reason she gave up her degree was because she wasn't good enough and couldn't cope as a ''law'' student. I know another youtuber who managed to finish law school while also making youtube videos. Angelika thought school was going go be easy.

I agree she couldn't handle the work and the stress, saw she was making bank from YT so she quit because it was the easy way. Would have loved to see her continue as well but on the other hand I also understood her decision. When you are not feeling it, what's your motivation even?

Though it seems she's not happy doing YT anymore either. She declined a lot after quitting her degree I have to say. The first few months were okay but then she started missing reality from daily life if you know what I mean?

I just saw she posted a podcast about youtube dying and tikotk replacing it. I finally unsubscribed from all her channels but ironically she seems to be going the Shane and Jeffree route of trying to blame their irrelevancy on youtube being unpopular rather than their content being stale and being generally unlikable.

Also I didn't even follow her on twitter but this showed up on my timeline and I found it hilarious. The comments are going in on how bold it is for her to be criticizing someone else for fake feminism. It's so obvious how fake any of her activism is when she already got exposed for supporting Brexit and her general nasty and ignorant comments she made in the past. The way she acts on her podcast just gave off that she makes problematic comments as jokes, that's just what it seemed like.

Attachments