Angelika Oles

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to like Angelika, but I just can't deal with her anymore. I cannot believe that she dropped out of law school to be a gossip YT channel and not even a good one at that. I'm unsubbing.

Reactions: 20
I used to watch her a lot in like 2018-2019 because I thought she seemed intelligent, sassy and down to earth which I liked. But I feel like she's got so ... boring? All her 'research' is so surface level and she never has anything original to say. She also repeats herself so much in videos and over-explains some of the same points way too much, like we're stupid. And it really bothers me how often she'll be unsure on stuff like say 'I think his name was this' or 'this was in 2018.. maybe 2017??' dude you have quite an easy job and you can't even do enough research to get your facts straight? ugh. Have unsubbed.

Reactions: 13
I used to like her videos - she was a breath of fresh air. But as others have said I find her a bit unwatchable now. Constantly going on about minor spats between YTers I just don't give a tit about. 'So and so said this, so somebody said that' - literally who cares.

Reactions: 3
I’m still not over her love for Charlotte tilbury and then lack of mention that they weren’t cruelty free! She comes across as so fake and spoilt

Reactions: 9
I’m still not over her love for Charlotte tilbury and then lack of mention that they weren’t cruelty free! She comes across as so fake and spoilt
i mentioned this in her comments a few months ago and someone was like 'aCtuAlLY they sell through retailers who ship to china' like okay but i'm gonna trust cruelty free kitty over some angelika stan

Reactions: 2
I remember finding some of her videos long ago when she only had like a hundred subscribers but was the only person doing commentary on some topics so watched a few but eventually just realised I didn't care for drama so much so stopped. A couple of years later and somehow she has blown up and also got involved in the drama herself for some reason, but her content does not seem to have evolved at all.

She seems to have bought a ring light, still records videos in her bedroom against a grey wall, and the video quality might be slightly better now? And she has dropped out of uni to focus on this full time? Seems like an unsustainable decision.

Reactions: 8
I remember finding some of her videos long ago when she only had like a hundred subscribers but was the only person doing commentary on some topics so watched a few but eventually just realised I didn't care for drama so much so stopped. A couple of years later and somehow she has blown up and also got involved in the drama herself for some reason, but her content does not seem to have evolved at all.
There's so much drama between youtubers now that I literally don't care anymore, so I stopped caring about Angelika

Reactions: 2
Literally every single one of her makeup channel videos is sponsored! I swear she’s become the sellout she used to criticise..

Literally every single one of her makeup channel videos is sponsored! I swear she’s become the sellout she used to criticise..
I can sort of understand it but a bit depressing nonetheless.
I don't dislike her at all but there iterally is nothing interesting enough about her now to make me want to watch.

How does a buying ban work when you’re sponsored and gifted loads of products???

Reactions: 5
I think it shows how lazy she is, the fact that she has a few channels and YouTube is her full time job but has horrible lighting and horrible camera and microphone quality. I think she should invest back into her channels rather than another Natasha Denona pallette she doesn’t need and that the majority of her followers can’t afford.

• Sad
It is very funny that she has not invested in even the most basic kind of set up for filming her low effort videos.

She brings no personality into it either lol like she’s never funny and never does video requests when people ask about her books or her puppy. She hasn’t got an intro, never has any original comments...She’s never even done a q&a it feels like we’re just watching a robot. Idk how she’s like one of the biggest drama channels atp

Reactions: 10
Drama channels are inherently low effort but even people like Luke Alexander have an intro or incorporate video footage and have a camera set up or smooth editing or whatever. Still can't believe you'd drop out of a law degree to do Youtube especially when you're living at home.

She probably got traction because apart from being a pretty girl and British (so sounds smart to Yanks) plus the monotonous tone of voice makes her seem disconnected from the drama and "objective" but now she is inserting herself into the drama like with that Gabbi Hannah lass then that's clearly.

Seems also very offended when people drag her into drama like she's not constantly commenting and passing judgement. It is natural and obvious conclusion that drama channels when they gain enough traction will become involved in the drama themselves.

She brings no personality into it either lol like she’s never funny and never does video requests when people ask about her books or her puppy. She hasn’t got an intro, never has any original comments...She’s never even done a q&a it feels like we’re just watching a robot. Idk how she’s like one of the biggest drama channels atp
I’d honestly never realised this but you’re right. She’s never actually done anything to connect with her audience. Even when she asks for people’s opinions in the comments she does it so the algorithm will push her video more. In one video she mentioned in a throw away fashion that she’s actually from Poland. Wouldn’t that be something interesting to share with your fans? I know as much a YouTuber tells their fans about their lives they’re still not actually your friend but all the best influencers do actually bother to interact a bit with their audience and share their own experiences with them in the hope it can help others. All angelika seems to do is upload for the money and ask her loyal fans to push the video out for her so she can fill her pockets.

• Heart
I never thought about it but you’re right, she completely lacks charisma and personality and I don’t know how she has the subscribers she does

I never thought about it but you’re right, she completely lacks charisma and personality and I don’t know how she has the subscribers she does
Quite. It certainly will not be her worth chucking up a law degree in the long term.

Reactions: 6
She’s annoying me with all the decluttering she talks about. She has a lot of makeup, buys a lot of makeup, uses something once and then ‘passes it to a friend’. I would understand if she had a load of old and expired makeup in her videos, but she has just gets rid of new products too! In her newest video she mentions that she’s got products that she’s used for a video, recommended to her viewers, but she prefers using higher end makeup because it’s more expensive. To start, why recommend something you’re going to get rid of? Surely that means it’s not that good, so why did you recommend it to us? And secondly, she’s such a makeup snob! Like your followers can’t all afford a Pat McGrath or Natasha Denona palette every month!

Reactions: 6
She’s annoying me with all the decluttering she talks about. She has a lot of makeup, buys a lot of makeup, uses something once and then ‘passes it to a friend’. I would understand if she had a load of old and expired makeup in her videos, but she has just gets rid of new products too! In her newest video she mentions that she’s got products that she’s used for a video, recommended to her viewers, but she prefers using higher end makeup because it’s more expensive. To start, why recommend something you’re going to get rid of? Surely that means it’s not that good, so why did you recommend it to us? And secondly, she’s such a makeup snob! Like your followers can’t all afford a Pat McGrath or Natasha Denona palette every month!
Thing is I think being a make up snob is fine if you own it and say whilst I know this isn’t everyone’s budget it’s mine…. It’s so fake to recommend something you’ll use once. What’s the bet all the stuff she’s given away is oden’s eye 😂

Reactions: 4