Angela Walton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if this is throwing shade to us for saying she’s lonely
4496CE6D-BF14-4251-A0C3-C81CF4182223.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Shes used a filter on her stories i see to try hide what she looks like now ive noticed :(

Idk she may do ! I think insta is changing to a more video based platform other than just pics and posts .

Sorry but this without a ffilter wow its shocking how quick her weight has crept up i dont wanna keep saying it bit i really feel for angie and hope she can seek help because deep down shes a good person and it worries me soon it will be too late especially with her being boardline diabetic

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She always dished up big portions this is from one of her vids but it’s clear she’s been eating her stock from her latest pics
0FCAE273-515F-4736-AE05-337FF12AEEE4.png

• Wow
Portion control is really hard to master especially when you have struggled with overeating before (me included). It took a while for me to really push myself to properly measure things out and not just eat massive amounts x

Reactions: 2
Portion control is really hard to master especially when you have struggled with overeating before (me included). It took a while for me to really push myself to properly measure things out and not just eat massive amounts x
Yh i suppose its about training your body and mind isnt it

Tbf she had half a plate of salad stuff so used that as portion control but it's her snacking is doing the damage

Tbf she had half a plate of salad stuff so used that as portion control but it's her snacking is doing the damage
Yeah definitely to gain that quick she must be snacking a hell of a lot i wonder if shes in the office yet or gone permeant working from home

Yeah definitely to gain that quick she must be snacking a hell of a lot i wonder if shes in the office yet or gone permeant working from home
I'd say she's still working from home her job is telephone based so there'd be no need for her to go back to the office ?

I'd say she's still working from home her job is telephone based so there'd be no need for her to go back to the office ?
Yeah thats true i think in a way thats probarly the worst impact for her because shes not even out of the flat we know shes not very active so if your snacking and sitting around loads i guess the weight will pile on i remember on her videos saying some weekends she didnt even reach 1000 steps i mean a flat is a small space i live in a reasonable size 2 bed and still manage 7000 + steps a day ( i dont work due to health) but it all adds up time im doing house work or pottering around mind you i am not one for sitting down for hours on end

She just seems to spend hours in front of the laptop or TV nothing that would get her heartrate up , I wouldn’t be surprised if that chest infection she had was covid it seemed to linger for ages and she seemed really breathless.

She's definitely found this site. The past few weeks she's been posting subtle messages on her Instagram about it, and now her youtube channel has completely gone.

Has it ! she's deff been reading here then her YT was there lastnight that's where I got that pic from .

Has it ! she's deff been reading here then her YT was there lastnight that's where I got that pic from .
She sounded really breathless in her stories on redpandagifts its defonitly worrying we dont say anything here to be nasty its just worrying she seems such a nice lady and the reality is she is going to get very poorly because of her weight sadly