Angela Walton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her YouTube is back but just with videos of recipes. A real shame she’s deleted 99% of her videos.

Reactions: 1
Yep, even more proof she's actively reading here. Stop Angie, if you don't like what you read, it's obviously hitting a nerve, and you know exactly what this site is about, you are seeking it out yourself, so you can't moan about what is being said.

Shes putting stuff about fat shaming not fat shaming in actually concerned for her
I don’t use Instagram that much anymore but I think it’s easy to become upset if you see things written about you online whether they’re good or bad. I know for one I would struggle to read a forum about myself worrying what others thought of me before but now I would simply learn that those people have their own lives and I’m sure everyone in the world could have a whole thread about them and their life choices.

All of our intentions have been kind and trying to help her - I know that will be hard to see when it’s written about yourself but I can’t remember any comment on here that was meant to cause offensive or troll. If it comes across that way then I’m probably just less sensitive than other people.

I genuinely wish her all the best and I’m sad she’s deleted her videos - I did find her videos enjoyable and it’s a shame she’s allowed a select few people to ruin something when most of her viewers were supportive and enjoyed her content.

Reactions: 4
I don’t use Instagram that much anymore but I think it’s easy to become upset if you see things written about you online whether they’re good or bad. I know for one I would struggle to read a forum about myself worrying what others thought of me before but now I would simply learn that those people have their own lives and I’m sure everyone in the world could have a whole thread about them and their life choices.

All of our intentions have been kind and trying to help her - I know that will be hard to see when it’s written about yourself but I can’t remember any comment on here that was meant to cause offensive or troll. If it comes across that way then I’m probably just less sensitive than other people.

I genuinely wish her all the best and I’m sad she’s deleted her videos - I did find her videos enjoyable and it’s a shame she’s allowed a select few people to ruin something when most of her viewers were supportive and enjoyed her content.
Yeah i agree i actually hope she finds happiness one day and can be her true self but i also do worry about her as she seems so nice and kind

I’m a bad, bad person 😂🙈my thoughts went straight to “it’s only for a green card to canada”. I so hope if this is genuine that she is happy. What an incredible time in her life, at her age I bet she thought it may never happen for her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shes confirmed shes engaged to lauren omg 😍😍😍 so happy for them both think we all knew was more to it
I wonder was there some family upset over this remember she had posted something and we thought it was her and Lauren had a falling out .

i think so potentionally
I just had a look on the previous page I put a ss up at the end of July of her saying the last few days were really tough I wonder did she tell her family about it or maybe it's Laurens mum was the problem I always got the feeling she didn't like Angie.

Reactions: 2
I just had a look on the previous page I put a ss up at the end of July of her saying the last few days were really tough I wonder did she tell her family about it or maybe it's Laurens mum was the problem I always got the feeling she didn't like Angie.
yeah i always got that vibe too to be honest

Yesss!!! I’m so so happy for her and Lauren honestly!!! Whether it’s for friendship or relationship reasons (I’ve seen quite a few stories on people who are good friends marry as they get on so well and don’t care about romance) marriage isn’t always about romantic love but that’s their business whether it is or not. I’d love for her to come back to YouTube and proudly announce it. There’s nothing to be ashamed of and I’m so sorry for her if her parents or whoever reacted badly. ❤

Reactions: 7
Do you think this new development with Lauren has something to do with why all the videos came down? I cant think specifically why but, timing wise, it would make you wonder. She did mention her in almost every video.
No hate at all intended in this comment, just a general "wondering". I've always loved Angie and I'm delighted for both her and Lauren 😍

In a way I pity Lauren she'll not get much independence if she were to move in with Angie ,she's got an unhealthy obsession with Lauren. I think that could be why Laurens mum comes across as not liking her.

Reactions: 1
Or, I wonder if Lauren's mum feels threatened by Angie? Lauren shares a house with her mum..if Lauren either leaves to move to England, or Angie moves to Canada (they won't want to share a house with a parent, a newly married couple), Lauren's mum is going to be without half (i'm guessing) of the income to pay bills etc, and no more daily company.

I think the plan a few years ago was for Angie to move to Canada