Angela Walton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Angie’s in Canada now I’m assuming for her wedding? Also, a couple of surprises in store she said! I wonder what they are. She’s going to be posting updates on Instagram if anyone interested. I wish her all the best, I always had a soft spot for Angie

Reactions: 6
I hope she puts up some pics of the big day. I take it she’ll be moving to Canada I couldn’t see Lauren moving to the UK

Reactions: 2
I hope she puts up some pics of the big day. I take it she’ll be moving to Canada I couldn’t see Lauren moving to the UK
Yeah me neither. Think it makes a bit more logical sense for Angie to move there. Lauren is highly educated with a good job (I think, from what Angie used to post about her) and Lauren’s mum would be left alone. Where’s Angies parents have each other, and her sister and her sisters family and Angies job isn’t quite as difficult to get away from as what I’d imagine Lauren’s to be. I think it would be brilliant for her, having a best friend and a new life in Canada instead of wasting her years sitting in that flat day after day alone.

Reactions: 4
I do love Angie, not a bad bone in her among the rest of Youtube. I will her all the best for her marriage and hope they do get to live together and she doesn't just come home and leave it like that.

Reactions: 6
I can't see them living together. She'll go home to Southport after the holiday. They're married however in a weird way they'll live their separate lives. I may be wrong, I hope Iam. Wishing them all the luck in the world. They are a lovely couple and I do miss Angie's vlogs xxx

Reactions: 3
I think they’re getting married in Disney! How lovely. Anyone know whether it would be a binding marriage though if neither of them are American?

Reactions: 1
I don't see why not as long as they have the right documentation.

I wonder will Laurens mum attend I've a feeling she doesn't like Angie .

I can't see Angie moving though. Wonder what the set up is once they're married. I wouldn't be shocked if they just went back to their homes after the wedding. I do wish her and Lauren the best though. I miss her on youtube x

Oh that’s interesting. I never really watched any of their videos together so I wouldn’t know either way. But I also wondered whether any of Angela’s family would go to the wedding or even support it. For a long time Angela said they were just friends so I wonder if she tried to hide her feelings from her family or just her followers. Or perhaps her feelings just changed over time and maybe they were just friends for all those years. Either way I’m really happy for them and hope they have support around them. It would be lovely if one of them would move so they could be together properly, but I don’t think that will happen any time soon.

Oh that’s interesting. I never really watched any of their videos together so I wouldn’t know either way. But I also wondered whether any of Angela’s family would go to the wedding or even support it. For a long time Angela said they were just friends so I wonder if she tried to hide her feelings from her family or just her followers. Or perhaps her feelings just changed over time and maybe they were just friends for all those years. Either way I’m really happy for them and hope they have support around them. It would be lovely if one of them would move so they could be together properly, but I don’t think that will happen any time soon.
I think maybe to spare her parent's feelings ? they seem very traditional .

Reactions: 1
They’ve tied the knot and it seems they will be living together
A7A25CA5-D24A-4BDD-88B9-D9E58C7ACD11.jpeg
0170D89A-5F37-4165-9933-1DCCDF651310.jpeg

• Heart
I do wonder if they went to vegas to stop the heat from her parents knowing her parents wont accept it either way im happy for angie although she had her quirks she really was a ray of sunshine compared to the likes of gammons and co 🤣
Maybe? I’m surprised Lauren’s mum didn’t attend if she’s accepting I think she’s her only child .