Angela Walton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice shes put the dvd story up about what she should watch anyone think shes reading here ? She never does stories and one day we talk about selling dvds she does that story ?

Her and Lauren are good! She has a post or story on her personal page about Lauren's support. I wonder if she's had a tough few days because her thread here has been a bit more active this week and the posts about her weight. I think she's quite a sensitive soul, which is why she had the sense to step away from youtube. I hope she's OK.
Angie, if you're reading here, don't let it annoy you! There are tattlers here that truely like you and miss your catch ups on youtube 💕

Reactions: 7
I like Angie. I hope she comes back to u tube. She could drop the weight loss angle, and maybe make it more lifestyle/travel related. I used to enjoy her trips to Canada to see Lauren.

Reactions: 4
I like Angie. I hope she comes back to u tube. She could drop the weight loss angle, and maybe make it more lifestyle/travel related. I used to enjoy her trips to Canada to see Lauren.
I like Angie but she never leaves the flat I’d doubt she’ll have much of an angle there 🤔

Reactions: 3
Bless her , I’d never think of her as a lifestyle blogger Lauren totally consumes her .I wouldn’t call it a healthy relationship I think it’s one sided Lauren seems to have friends and a social life where as Angie makes Lauren her life.

Reactions: 1
Yeah i dont hold no hate for her but i do worry about her weight she will end up really ill if she does not try to sort it its just worrying to see

She has health conditions as is I'm sure it's doubly hard if she's still WFH ,I wonder if she still has the bad knee .

She has health conditions as is I'm sure it's doubly hard if she's still WFH ,I wonder if she still has the bad knee .
She was boardline diabetic too i remember her stopping seeing the physio from work she never said why just said he was rude i 100% think he mentioned weight being a factor

Reactions: 2
She was boardline diabetic too i remember her stopping seeing the physio from work she never said why just said he was rude i 100% think he mentioned weight being a factor
Oh ! I think you're right it's bound to be a contributing factor ,I didn't know she was pre diabetic even more reason to shift the lbs