Angela Walton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I’ve only seen her post, so happy for her, she’s a decent person. Wouldn’t blame her if she moved to Canada, good luck to them ❤

Reactions: 3
I think it’s genuine, and I’m so happy for Angie, she’s a lovely person, her weight doesn’t define who she is, so what if calorie counting didn’t work for her? Loads of us struggle with our weight.

maybe now that she’s finally opened up and is engaged to Lauren she will find the strength and will power to lose weight if it’s what she genuinely wants.

Reactions: 4
Same actually i went back to watch them to fond they been deleted i had my gripes with her but compared to gammons she was a gem
Has she deleted her whole channel ? I did like Angie she was harmless it's a pity she wasted all those years being lonely when she could've taken the plunge and moved to Canada.

Reactions: 1
Has she deleted her whole channel ? I did like Angie she was harmless it's a pity she wasted all those years being lonely when she could've taken the plunge and moved to Canada.
Not the whole channel but most of her talking videos have gone mostly recipe videos now

Reactions: 2
Over 350 sales on her Etsy shop- no one can deny that she’s making a serious success of it.

and she says she’s getting married this year- so lovely to hear some good news amongst all the bad news

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s funny that this thread has popped up, I was just thinking of her today (is that weird?) I really wish her the very best. I’ve always liked Angie. Harmless, warm soul. Good for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Love to her and Lauren on their big day she should've done it years ago 👰👰...go Angie !

• Heart
I bet it will be the making of her ,she may even lose a ton of weight .I think that may have been part of the problem she couldn't be her true self it's pretty late in life to " come out " I hope it works out for them both.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s getting married? Did she announce on Instagram? I missed that 😔 is she moving to Canada ? So many questions lol

Reactions: 3
She’s doing paid promotions now 👀
I don’t see anything about Lauren in her bio did she not have engaged to in her bio?
ABB6496B-F84A-4815-9AE6-90D411EE9C9B.jpeg

Maybe she removed it as she doesn't think her sexuality is any of the publics business ,most people just put in a relationship if they do put their status up, if she had hang ups about being a lesbian all these years it might be a bit raw for her or if her family have any objections it may be out of respect for them ? we don't know how they've taken her announcement .

• Heart
Maybe she removed it as she doesn't think her sexuality is any of the publics business ,most people just put in a relationship if they do put their status up, if she had hang ups about being a lesbian all these years it might be a bit raw for her or if her family have any objections it may be out of respect for them ? we don't know how they've taken her announcement .
Thats true they might not have reacted in the best way i really hope that is not the case wpuld be such a shame i had my gripes with her but compared to the rest she was lovely really

Reactions: 4
On her red panda gifts insta page yesterday she posted a photo of her with Lauren in the category ‘show us your love’ so I think they’re still together.
I always had a feeling she hadn’t come out because of her family’s views. Older generations tend to be less accepting I’ve found (just my own experience, obviously not all older people are the same!)

On her red panda gifts insta page yesterday she posted a photo of her with Lauren in the category ‘show us your love’ so I think they’re still together.
I always had a feeling she hadn’t come out because of her family’s views. Older generations tend to be less accepting I’ve found (just my own experience, obviously not all older people are the same!)
I thought she was moving to Canada ? when were they to get married

I don’t follow her much but I can’t see anything about her being engaged now. Does anyone that follows her regularly know if something’s happened or not?
Yes she’s still engaged and can’t wait to get married but still no confirmation if she’s moving to Canada or if hedwigs moving to the UK

• Heart