Angela Walton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Angie would feel a lot better if she would accept that she's still in the closet tbh. All the Lauren talk, the underlying anger and comfort eating. I don't think her folks would approve but I'm half tempted to ask if she's ever going to come out and be in an open relationship. Times have changed and she shouldn't be in fear of what her folks would think.
Serious moment here, I totally agree. Angie, if you're reading this, please accept yourself for who you are. I know how tough it can be and it's still an ongoing battle for me.

Reactions: 5
Serious moment here, I totally agree. Angie, if you're reading this, please accept yourself for who you are. I know how tough it can be and it's still an ongoing battle for me.
Yep it wasn't meant in a nasty way and I was tempted to ask this morning.. But she does strike me as a lady who hasn't accepted feelings or is struggling with it. It may be and age thing or a family thing. But it is probably why all these diets fail and so on. Life is very centred around mum and dad, so I'd hazard a guess at it being family and outdated views.

Reactions: 3
I have thought for years that they were in a relationship! So what though? Does she think it's bad to be in a Gay relationship? Sad if that's the case. People would respect her more if she just came out with it. She has a rather lonely life I think.

I think lonely is the word I’d use too. She seems lovely but I’ve never known anyone literally have nothing in their life except for work and their online friend. Her weekends are always centred around parcels being delivered and nothing else.

Reactions: 4
I think lonely is the word I’d use too. She seems lovely but I’ve never known anyone literally have nothing in their life except for work and their online friend. Her weekends are always centred around parcels being delivered and nothing else.
And food! I’ve never known anybody talk about food so much.

I can't believe she took a days holiday, pretty much to go to Lush!!
I know!!! I thought the same... she really is getting obsessed with having everything all her idols have or suggest! And this wax melt obsession is getting very annoying lol

I dont know why people think we want to see wax melts, melt. Cant smell it, no interest!

Why is Angie in the guru section??? I can think of many words to describe her and guru isn’t one of them 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is Angie in the guru section??? I can think of many words to describe her and guru isn’t one of them 😆😆
Blame me for that! I remember struggling to think of where to put her. And I think she tries to be a weight loss guru!

• Haha
Shes definitely not an influencer or "family" so, prob the best place for her 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I really enjoyed her videos with Lauren from a couple years back. I hope she still vlogs Canada.

Reactions: 1
How many days off does one person have????? She doesn’t appear to do a full week ever

How many days off does one person have????? She doesn’t appear to do a full week ever
Noticed that. Just the same as Her Friend Elaine12Jones. Both can't manage many full weeks in work, & neither do very well losing much weight!

Is it normal to put your life on hold for a parcel?? She spends every Saturday waiting in for parcels or Tesco! And on Monday she had an opportunity to go out for lunch with her Mum and Sister but she can’t because her parcel hadn’t arrived!!!! 🤦‍♀️😱

• Haha
And
Is it normal to put your life on hold for a parcel?? She spends every Saturday waiting in for parcels or Tesco! And on Monday she had an opportunity to go out for lunch with her Mum and Sister but she can’t because her parcel hadn’t arrived!!!! 🤦‍♀️😱
And she takes days off work, to specifically wait on parcels!

• Wow
  • Haha
But if you nothing in your life except work and an internet friend then I guess parcels of wax melts become important 🙈

• Haha
Just watched her vlog about her job application. So her boss spent ages helping her and editing it and she still didn’t even get an interview...

• Haha