Angela Walton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest vlog. Talking about savings. She is going to start saving £25 a month, so that in a year, she will have £200. Now... obviously I dont know her personal circumstances. But we've got to know Ange quite well. How does a woman in her forties, zero dependents, renting a small flat, no car, with a full time salary and (on the face of it) not much going on socially, only manage to save £25 a month?
I have very little to put away in savings, so I'm one to talk😂, but I have kids, a mortgage, all sorts of types of insurance, a car to run etc (those are my excuses anyway!)

Reactions: 5
Latest vlog. Talking about savings. She is going to start saving £25 a month, so that in a year, she will have £300. Now... obviously I dont know her personal circumstances. But we've got to know Ange quite well. How does a woman in her forties, zero dependents, renting a small flat, no car, with a full time salary and (on the face of it) not much going on socially, only manage to save £25 a month?
I have very little to put away in savings, so I'm one to talk😂, but I have kids, a mortgage, all sorts of types of insurance, a car to run etc (those are my excuses anyway!)

Reactions: 1
Latest vlog. Talking about savings. She is going to start saving £25 a month, so that in a year, she will have £200. Now... obviously I dont know her personal circumstances. But we've got to know Ange quite well. How does a woman in her forties, zero dependents, renting a small flat, no car, with a full time salary and (on the face of it) not much going on socially, only manage to save £25 a month?
I have a tit salary but save more than triple this!

Some people can be very tight on themselves with money, I know people who say they have very little money but in actual fact are very comfortable. And sometimes people buy loads of things (shopping addiction) not saying Angie has this though...

Reactions: 2
She has been well and truly suckered in by mrs Hinch! She is now buying sheet masks 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I put her vlogs on to have a bit of background noise when doing my morning housework, she does go on doesnt she?!
I find all the parcels abit much sometimes. Nearly everyday she has another parcel/amazon order :rolleyes:

What a surprise - off plan loads this week.

Why does she bother as she has no willpower

Reactions: 3
She must be off plan loads, more than she let's on. For a lady her size, the weight should really drop off. To a point anyway. I guess we're all different. But for all her meticulous meal planning, we never see really "wow" results!

Reactions: 4
She does the same as I have done for years. I told myself it's okay to have a "cheat day" because it won't do any harm. But if you aren't careful, it can render the entire week you spent on plan useless. I have easily consumed 2000+ calories in one day compared to having 6 days on around 1200-1500 calories a day, which is healthy for most. It all adds up and will make you gain, it's a fact. I have finally began to lose weight, from January this year, by cutting out all junk food + drinking only water (at least 3+ litres a day) 21lbs so far. I still have a way to go but honestly once your mind clicks all the cravings disappear. I do honestly feel for Angie as it's like looking in a mirror at my former self. She just needs to find that inner motivation in herself and she won't find it such a hard battle.

She does the same as I have done for years. I told myself it's okay to have a "cheat day" because it won't do any harm. But if you aren't careful, it can render the entire week you spent on plan useless. I have easily consumed 2000+ calories in one day compared to having 6 days on around 1200-1500 calories a day, which is healthy for most. It all adds up and will make you gain, it's a fact. I have finally began to lose weight, from January this year, by cutting out all junk food + drinking only water (at least 3+ litres a day) 21lbs so far. I still have a way to go but honestly once your mind clicks all the cravings disappear. I do honestly feel for Angie as it's like looking in a mirror at my former self. She just needs to find that inner motivation in herself and she won't find it such a hard battle.
If only Angie could see this. She is blinded by the fact that she has lost 2 stone as ‘it’s obviously working’. Yes that’s a good loss but when you are overweight and just keep going up and down with you weight then what is the point?

So sad that she has nothing in her life so she obsessively talks about things such as food

Reactions: 3
My God,this woman is so bloody boring,all she has in her life is FOOD.There are other things in life Angela!!

every vlog has more shopping in it! Everyday its another asda/amazon haul

Tonight’s insta pic of her dinner! With #speedfood #backonplan 🤦‍♀️ She had 4 tiny bits of over cooked broccoli and a pile of mash!!!? Now I don’t do SW but I do know the rules of it to work... 1/3 of your plate supposed to be veg isn’t it???

Reactions: 4