Angela Walton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry posting so much just post when i see stuff one of her old vlogs popped up so watched it oh my god does she not have any regard for keeping her privacy she pretty much maps out her commnute to work she also mentions a sanwhich shop in loads of her vlog and saids its below her buillding or somthing to that affect a simple google search tells you where she works and who for just of that alone i think somtimes her mouth runs away with her

Reactions: 2
sorry posting so much just post when i see stuff one of her old vlogs popped up so watched it oh my god does she not have any regard for keeping her privacy she pretty much maps out her commnute to work she also mentions a sanwhich shop in loads of her vlog and saids its below her buillding or somthing to that affect a simple google search tells you where she works and who for just of that alone i think somtimes her mouth runs away with her
Completely agree. Yet she calims to be all safety conscious and wont say where she works 🤣. She genuinely doesn't seem to realise she has pretty much already told us.

Completely agree. Yet she calims to be all safety conscious and wont say where she works 🤣. She genuinely doesn't seem to realise she has pretty much already told us.
i know yeah i def agree and i think some of that is being lonely and she just completly lets her mouth run away with her
i do wonder what she is doing though i thought she would be back on some sort of food plan she was doing well before she went to canada she said she has been mainaning her weigh but i bet she has put most of it back on

and her employer put up with a lot the fact she had 3 weeks off then had another bit of time off when she could have got to work via taxi or a lift from her parents or somthing but no proberly went to the doctor cried and said she couldnt afford it to get signed off most employers would say tough luck come in or your jobs gone

Reactions: 1
If i remember rightly it was her birthday a round a week ago and i know she always books it off 😂😂 her work must love her no wonder they were pushing for her to a new job before
Oh that's right, forgot about her birthday! Mind you, dont know why she bothers, she never does anything anyway!

comes back for an AD whats the best we will get an update soon otherwise that looks so bad and also that shows she literally takes any ads that get offered to her lets see if she carries on using these product

Very strange attitude towards ads. She’s obviously happy to take the money/products but puts no effort into the videos.

She mumbles at the camera, does no filming of actually using the product etc. Can’t understand why any company would want her advertising their product

Reactions: 3
Very strange attitude towards ads. She’s obviously happy to take the money/products but puts no effort into the videos.

She mumbles at the camera, does no filming of actually using the product etc. Can’t understand why any company would want her advertising their product
Yes my exact thoughts 😂😂

shes a charisma vacuum, i feel depressed when i watch her but tbh it makes me feel better about my life!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her chilli beef con prawn cocktail crisps with mash is to die for

• Wow
She's back looking as big as ever, her latest upload is #AD #GIFTED skincare
Why would a company even bother :ROFLMAO:
Surely she must make first contact, why would they search out Angela and think that's the woman to advertise for us?

Showing some lovely closeups of her crusty feet :sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
She's back looking as big as ever, her latest upload is #AD #GIFTED skincare
Why would a company even bother :ROFLMAO:
Surely she must make first contact, why would they search out Angela and think that's the woman to advertise for us?

Showing some lovely closeups of her crusty feet :sick:
It was digusting made me feel sick to be honest

• Haha