Angela Walton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah to be fair i suffered really bad last year and they make you feel rank
but i do think its good she has at least announced it hopefully it will make her realise she needs to do something about her weight ( before anyone shoots me i am not saying you only get chest problems when over weight) but when i had a lot of mine its after i gained a lot of weight quickly and the doctors told me gaining weight extra weight on your chest does not help i do feel for her i dont have the best relationship with food and the past 5 years my weights been up and down but sometimes you have to realise only you can help yourself

Really dont know what to feel in regards to the new vlogmas
Part of me is like awh thats a nice idea
Part of me is like wtf even is this tit

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she’ll do a what I got for Xmas. Surely she will. With the annual “God knows what I’ll do when they stop making them” when she shows her Harry Potter calendar 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if she’ll do a what I got for Xmas. Surely she will. With the annual “God knows what I’ll do when they stop making them” when she shows her Harry Potter calendar 🙄
May be it depends on how she is feeling with her chest she did not say i would be back in the new year just ending vlogmas early so who knows she got a lot of crap if i remember rightly do you think her family over conpensate because she does not have kids etc ?
i saw a comment on one of her videos saying somone has messaged her on twitter but she did not respond bit rude but who knows if that is true

I genuinally dont understand how somone can make a 40 minute video just saying the same thing she goes off on rambles remember that video she shared her commute to work street names and everything i mean wth?

Last edited:
May be it depends on how she is feeling with her chest she did not say i would be back in the new year just ending vlogmas early so who knows she got a lot of crap if i remember rightly do you think her family over conpensate because she does not have kids etc ?
i saw a comment on one of her videos saying somone has messaged her on twitter but she did not respond bit rude but who knows if that is true

I genuinally dont understand how somone can make a 40 minute video just saying the same thing she goes off on rambles remember that video she shared her commute to work street names and everything i mean wth?
Omg I didn’t see the commute! Who on earth would care??

Dont know what to make of the Christmas day with Lauren. They were behaving like kids. These two clearly have feelings that are much deeper than friendship. They have a very bizarre codependent relationship. She takes days off when lauren is off, just so she can be online. She sits till 5am so she can be the first to wish her happy new year. She cant function without her.
It's sad they have to pretend there's nothing more between them.

Reactions: 3
Dont know what to make of the Christmas day with Lauren. They were behaving like kids. These two clearly have feelings that are much deeper than friendship. They have a very bizarre codependent relationship. She takes days off when lauren is off, just so she can be online. She sits till 5am so she can be the first to wish her happy new year. She cant function without her.
It's sad they have to pretend there's nothing more between them.
Exactly its werid but a shame they have to hide their feelings i wonder why it most likely comes from parental didsspproval i suppose

I only look at the odd video but reading between the lines, it looks like Angela would have a lot to gain from moving to Canada and starting a new life with her ”friend”

See I never get the vibe from Angela that’s she’s attracted to Lauren in that way. But I do from Lauren.

From Angie I just get the feeling that she’s found someone with the same interests, doesn’t have many other friends, and has someone to talk to from home without having to go out in to social situations. That’s just the impression I get from watching them together.

Yeah karen i think your on to somthing there
It does make you wonder why she does not have many real friends she comes across quirky but is a nice person so i dont understand it would b interesting to see an update see if she went to her parents for xmas in the end

Reactions: 1
I've always thought it was very much a two way thing but, maybe I'm wrong. Perhaps she has always been that intense with friends, which would explain why she doesnt have any. If I had a friend who wanted to communicate with me every minute of every day and took days off work when I was off work just so we could spend it together, it would probably freak me out!

I've always thought it was very much a two way thing but, maybe I'm wrong. Perhaps she has always been that intense with friends, which would explain why she doesnt have any. If I had a friend who wanted to communicate with me every minute of every day and took days off work when I was off work just so we could spend it together, it would probably freak me out!
Yeah thats is true that is what i find odd imagine telling your work pals im taking the day off to speak with my internet friend just a bit strange :/

that vlog where she was full on slating her parents even though they let her stay over christmas she expects them to do so much even when she had that knee problem only went out if her dad could take her then expected him to help with the shopping even after admitting he is in his 70s just so werid i will never understand how she can b happy living like that

• Wow
I reckon she will return. There'll be a new slimming world journey to embark on!

I reckon she will return. There'll be a new slimming world journey to embark on!
i notice she seems to stop when a holiday or somthing pops up and never gets back on it she is clearly suffering with her knee and you would think that would be enough to wake her up to the reality of how she is feeling clearly not