Angela Walton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mum let her borrow her stick and apprently she used that but said she does not need it anymore so i take it its not that bad she also saids about having back problems so thats why im guessing its a weight issue
Very probably.

I’ve just watched a couple of her vlogs and it all just makes me sad. The Xmas tree, Disney decorations and Harry Potter calendar. It all just looks sad.

I really think she’s a binge comfort eater. Her life completely revolves round food and Lauren. And I do believe that she’s very unhappy deep down. Who wouldn’t be? I couldn’t imagine not having even a pet to come home too. Yeah, I love getting the house to myself sometimes. But when I get it it’s weird to not hear my kids’ chatter (or arguing, more likely). There’s never any friends or neighbours just calling in. I’m far from Mrs popular but there’s always someone about.

The only visitors I’ve ever heard her mention is Lauren, or when she invited her parents round during her hinching phase to let them see what she’d done.

I really do wish she could have some kind of therapy. With me, I used to be dieting and constantly worrying about my weight. But now I’ve accepted I’ve had 4 kids, I’m never going to be a size 8 again. I’ve accepted my body at a size 14-16 and I feel happier for it.

If I was her I would ban all diets. Make healthy choices and try to learn to feel happy in her own skin. Taking up swimming once a week I do believe would really help her, both with her pain issues and mental health. But I bet that slimming world is so ingrained in her now that any food she looks at she automatically thinks of the syns in it.

I’m sorry I’ve written an essay, but just watched 2 of her vlogs and had to get my thoughts out.

Reactions: 2
what vlogs did u watch noo dont b sorry at all i agree i really do feel for her despite her quirks im supirsed her parents dont visit her more i supoose we dont know what there like realy but to never go to your childs home knowing she has really no one is kinda odd to me :|

she mentioned a pet a few days ago but said she is not allowed them as its rented property

Reactions: 1
what vlogs did u watch noo dont b sorry at all i agree i really do feel for her despite her quirks im supirsed her parents dont visit her more i supoose we dont know what there like realy but to never go to your childs home knowing she has really no one is kinda odd to me :|

she mentioned a pet a few days ago but said she is not allowed them as its rented property
Just a couple of her recent vlogmases. That’s sad about pets, I think most landlords don’t allow them nowadays.

Do we all think she’s reading here?

well i dont know she put on her instagram yesterday saying didnt take long for the trolls to crawl out again and then put hashtag deleted so may be here or just her comments but she does not get many she has hardly any compared to older vlogs maybe thats down to not doing any sort of diet plan and her vlogs being pretty much the same lol

but i would guess so i remember a few pages back somone said she does not say certain things anymore so shes either reading here or somones commented on her channel

the vlogmas day 27 last year cracks me up i cant help it and i know its kinda mean but just the way she rants so much about her parents going away for christmas but idk it makes me think does she not have a very good relationship with her sister because surly your first thought would be oh i could go to theres maybe they will have me despite them having there own family i would like to think most families would accommodate someone especially other family members rather them being on there own for xmas but tbh the way she is (i can imagine she can be quite anoyying after a while if her vlogs are anything to go by) her sister does not even seem to go to her flat and may be im just a family person so if i knew my sister had no kids or husband or spent most time alone i would make an effort once a week to go up there and make sure they were ok but then i guess we dont know if angie has told people not to go there or may be she does not like the kids there or maybe the flat was that much of a state her sister and parents dont like going up there i guess we will never know but its all just sad

i just cant ever imagine saying even now at 23 telling my parents you cant go away for christmas what about me christmas is so diffrent as u get older its a time for family but i do think as much as i love christmas it slowly feels just another day really when u have no young kids about but hey thats just me sorry for the ramble aswell lol

well i dont know she put on her instagram yesterday saying didnt take long for the trolls to crawl out again and then put hashtag deleted so may be here or just her comments but she does not get many she has hardly any compared to older vlogs maybe thats down to not doing any sort of diet plan and her vlogs being pretty much the same lol

but i would guess so i remember a few pages back somone said she does not say certain things anymore so shes either reading here or somones commented on her channel

the vlogmas day 27 last year cracks me up i cant help it and i know its kinda mean but just the way she rants so much about her parents going away for christmas but idk it makes me think does she not have a very good relationship with her sister because surly your first thought would be oh i could go to theres maybe they will have me despite them having there own family i would like to think most families would accommodate someone especially other family members rather them being on there own for xmas but tbh the way she is (i can imagine she can be quite anoyying after a while if her vlogs are anything to go by) her sister does not even seem to go to her flat and may be im just a family person so if i knew my sister had no kids or husband or spent most time alone i would make an effort once a week to go up there and make sure they were ok but then i guess we dont know if angie has told people not to go there or may be she does not like the kids there or maybe the flat was that much of a state her sister and parents dont like going up there i guess we will never know but its all just sad

i just cant ever imagine saying even now at 23 telling my parents you cant go away for christmas what about me christmas is so diffrent as u get older its a time for family but i do think as much as i love christmas it slowly feels just another day really when u have no young kids about but hey thats just me sorry for the ramble aswell lol
Theres nothing stopping her from having her family round hers at Christmas,i think she likes being waited on hand and foot!

What is sad she waits up 5 hrs on New years eve/day to be the first person to talk to Lauren!!

Theres nothing stopping her from having her family round hers at Christmas,i think she likes being waited on hand and foot!
yeah thats my point if it was my parents i would swap every other year like one at mine one at theirs i agree did u see the december 27th vlog last year
she bascley slated her parents and said they have not had much time together and she cant wait to get back to her own space moaning about the bed etc i think its all part of her child ish way go to mummy and daddys christmas eve i just think its a bit sad and pethetic in a way like i said to me christmas is another day im 23 have no kids so to me christmas is still amazing and i love the whole season of it but it isnt like when your a child so to me i dont get why she stays at her parents she did mention in one vlog she said she would help her mum cook but her mum said no i dont think thats true she proberly never offered

i 100 percent agree i just think she likes it having it done for her

yeah thats my point if it was my parents i would swap every other year like one at mine one at theirs i agree did u see the december 27th vlog last year
she bascley slated her parents and said they have not had much time together and she cant wait to get back to her own space moaning about the bed etc i think its all part of her child ish way go to mummy and daddys christmas eve i just think its a bit sad and pethetic in a way like i said to me christmas is another day im 23 have no kids so to me christmas is still amazing and i love the whole season of it but it isnt like when your a child so to me i dont get why she stays at her parents she did mention in one vlog she said she would help her mum cook but her mum said no i dont think thats true she proberly never offered

i 100 percent agree i just think she likes it having it done for her
Yeah i did see that vlog,shes pathetic

i dont get the whole thing about taking friday the 13th off even when she admitts she is not superstitious
she is boardline diabetic after results today off to watch rest of vlog

i swear she saids the same thing but just in diffrent ways she talked about sports for like 10 minutes just saying she doesnt like it to the point i skimmed most of it her levels for being diabetic have gone down since last blood test although she is boardline i dont have the best diet but if i was told that that would be enough to get my arse in gear christmas or not

Last edited:
So shes been missing for the last 2 days on vlogmas,which is what she usually does.Dont know why she starts it.

Reactions: 3
Yeah thats what i thought whats the point of starting it not to finish it and not being funny its all the same anyway

I dont understand why she cant vlog because she is on antibiotics. She literally just sits there and talks. Maybe the "trolls" got to her more than she would like to admit!

I dont understand why she cant vlog because she is on antibiotics. She literally just sits there and talks. Maybe the "trolls" got to her more than she would like to admit!
it did cross my mind she said she can just find the energy to go to work if your chest was that bad can not sit and talk you would not go to work

She replied to someone saying that illness and the trolls were making her reluctant to vlog

She replied to someone saying that illness and the trolls were making her reluctant to vlog
ah i would say it would more the trolls
does anyone know why she does that nose thing she like itchying it or somthing but she does it quite often it really bugs me lol
she never completes vlogmas i have not seen much trolling in hr comments unless she is deleting it really quickly who knows

i cant believe in certain videos she admitts to ringing in sick even when she is not ill just because she cba i wonder if her work know she does youtube that would look terriable to an employer surly

Last edited:
To be fair a chest infection does make you feel rotten. So If she’s gone to work I don’t blame her for not feeling like vlogging and editing when she gets home.

At least she let people know this year instead of just disappearing like she usually does.

• Heart