Angela Walton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t got the greatest track record with diets has she, I think she seems honest though unlike her mate Gammons 🙄

That’s a good point, she’s probably pulled the vulnerable card. I couldn’t get one for ages for my housebound father in law so had to ring them up and say he was vulnerable
i hope she sticks to it and does well what gets my back up is how they blame slimming world for failing instead of the misinteruptatin of the plan for example she said she use to have 2 salmon fillets cause on slimming world there free but its common bloody sense you dont need two too many people blame the plans for failing instead of themselves it really irritates me im shocked in away she has not lost more normally more you r the quicker it falls off you at first especially with a totally new plan

Reactions: 4
Her kitchen gives me anxiety. How can she cope with that much crap sat on the worktops? There’s no way she moves all that to clean it every day. Or even weekly.

Who the hell is still buying battery eggs? I’d rather do without. It’s like 50p more for free range.

Working from home long term would be the worst thing for her. Her walk to the bus is the only movement she does in the day. And she’s already so isolated.

Ffs she’s trying to bring “my lovelies” back 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Her kitchen gives me anxiety. How can she cope with that much crap sat on the worktops? There’s no way she moves all that to clean it every day. Or even weekly.

Who the hell is still buying battery eggs? I’d rather do without. It’s like 50p more for free range.

Working from home long term would be the worst thing for her. Her walk to the bus is the only movement she does in the day. And she’s already so isolated.

I know i thought that she tried saying in a previous video she goes for a walk around the block i dont believe that she never done that before so why i change now really it really irritates me how she blames sw for failing instead of herself and her common sende

Reactions: 2

I like Angie, the whole Lauren thing is very odd, but I think Angie is Harmless really, she comes across as very lonely.

100% working from home would be a terrible idea for Angela, she mentions how she doesn’t see anyone or have much interaction with other people, so being in the office must be a lifeline for her, so she would save about £20 a week, that’s a drop in the ocean when you consider how working from home could potentially isolate her. Did anyone else see the vlog where she was referring to someone she works with as a ‘friendly colleague’ because she wasn’t sure if they were a friend or a colleague, I find that so sad.

At first I couldn’t work out how old she was, she looks and dresses like someone old, but acts quite young. Very confusing, I was surprised to find out she’s a few years older than me but our lives are so different they are poles apart, I have a husband, teenage children and a very long commute to work each day.

I hope she succeeds with the calorie counting,
I’m sure it’ll make her feel much better in the long run.

I like Angie, the whole Lauren thing is very odd, but I think Angie is Harmless really, she comes across as very lonely.

100% working from home would be a terrible idea for Angela, she mentions how she doesn’t see anyone or have much interaction with other people, so being in the office must be a lifeline for her, so she would save about £20 a week, that’s a drop in the ocean when you consider how working from home could potentially isolate her. Did anyone else see the vlog where she was referring to someone she works with as a ‘friendly colleague’ because she wasn’t sure if they were a friend or a colleague, I find that so sad.

At first I couldn’t work out how old she was, she looks and dresses like someone old, but acts quite young. Very confusing, I was surprised to find out she’s a few years older than me but our lives are so different they are poles apart, I have a husband, teenage children and a very long commute to work each day.

I hope she succeeds with the calorie counting,
I’m sure it’ll make her feel much better in the long run.
It is it is very sad she is at her age and has not a partner etc i have always thought she secretly is bi sexual or somthing along the lines and her and lauren are a secret couple

Reactions: 3
So she’s lost over a stone calorie counting! Happy for her she seems to be doing well. Not sure her gift boxes are worth the money though!

Reactions: 5
So she’s lost over a stone calorie counting! Happy for her she seems to be doing well. Not sure her gift boxes are worth the money though!
yeah i wonder why she started up the gift boxes ? she never spoke of doing this before and normally discusses things like this in vlogs?
there defonitly over priced

yeah i wonder why she started up the gift boxes ? she never spoke of doing this before and normally discusses things like this in vlogs?
there defonitly over priced
I can’t see her selling many, I love how she did a Lauren mug, she adores Lauren doesn’t she!

My opinion of her and Lauren’s friendship is that it’s like a friendship we had when we were young, Angela is a child at heart, her love for Disney and cuddly toys! I think they are genuine best friends, definitely not lovers!! They just adore each other like I did my best friend when I was 8! Inseparable and the same interests. It’s unusual I must admit at 40+ years old but it’s harmless and their way of life!

Screenshot_20200713-230637_Instagram.jpg

I'm sorry but, why would anyone buy this. Whatever she charges for it (all other boxes are £8), it will be an absolute rip off. Those are all out of multipacks that cost bugger all. Surely people would have the sense and ability to throw that together themselves?

• Wow
View attachment 180970
I'm sorry but, why would anyone buy this. Whatever she charges for it (all other boxes are £8), it will be an absolute rip off. Those are all out of multipacks that cost bugger all. Surely people would have the sense and ability to throw that together themselves?
The machine that prints the stickers was £150 or £180. She needs to sell any awful lot of boxes before she even breaks even

It said on the Etsy page there have been 3 sales 😞 I’d really like to see her do well with it, but I can’t see it. There’s nothing unique about the mugs and the contents of the boxes aren’t good value. Has the price been brought down? I’d have sworn they were £10 when she first posted the page?

Reactions: 1
Those bags of sweets are £0.15 in Tesco, and the flumps are £0.20. The sweets cost in total cant be no more than £1.50, if that. So £8 for the box and £3.50 delivery...£11.50 for that and with a bog standard mug you can get in the pound shop, can’t see this going well angie, it’s daylight robbery.

It said on the Etsy page there have been 3 sales 😞 I’d really like to see her do well with it, but I can’t see it. There’s nothing unique about the mugs and the contents of the boxes aren’t good value. Has the price been brought down? I’d have sworn they were £10 when she first posted the page?
3 sales?
and said in her latest vlog she was not expecting to be rushed off her feet in the first few days so i got the impression she had a lot of sales?

the thing is yes all its all over priced tat but these sort of things are so populaur now theres nothing different / unique or even nice about hers i dont like the mugs at all the designs look like somthing a child has painted on when you go to them pottery places and make your own mug
imo though i hope it picks up as she must have spent a bit on buying all the equipment but to me there is nothing unique compared to others doing the same stuff

Just watched her recent prize video.. why does it annoy me so much that she enters children’s competitions to win things she would never use? Just think it’s really selfish and those competitions should be won by people who have a want or need and would appreciate those items.

Just watched her recent prize video.. why does it annoy me so much that she enters children’s competitions to win things she would never use? Just think it’s really selfish and those competitions should be won by people who have a want or need and would appreciate those items.
Feels like shes doing it for the sake of a freebie

Feels like shes doing it for the sake of a freebie
Definitely! Some of the stuff she has entered 🤦🏼‍♀️ and what for? To win some crappy bottle opener, or a pen. I mean, ffs! Tears into them like an excited kid at christmas!
Those kids puzzles she got, were specifically off a website for kids. Has she nothing better to be at? Maybe Lauren was running late to log on that day 😆

She’s looking a bit slimmer on her latest video, although She’s not wearing me of her massive hoodies so maybe it’s that. She’s lost 17lb though so good luck to her, I hope she keeps it up