Angela Walton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Angela was in my year at high school.
I didn’t really know her or anything but my heart goes out to her when I read all of these comments. I really hope she doesn’t read them.
Really? Aww that’s not nice having to read this thread when your a friend 😲 have you been in contact since you left school? She needs a friend bless her 😥

Reactions: 2
Really? Aww that’s not nice having to read this thread when your a friend 😲 have you been in contact since you left school? She needs a friend bless her 😥
Has she deleted the post? I dont not like her i think shes just slightly cringey the disney obsession and the build a bear obsession when your 40-50 is werid sorry but it is

Reactions: 1
She’s back. I’m so pleased that she has a new mind set with regards to dieting. She has finally woken up to the fact that constantly cheating on slimming world was getting her nowhere

Get well soon Big Ang, hope you didn't have to go on disability

Get well soon Big Ang, hope you didn't have to go on disability
Wow another one indeed why will she have to go on disabillity

Dont think i can liteen for an hour christ

anyone summerise it please

Shes uploded an ad wow ::

Last edited:
Wow another one indeed why will she have to go on disabillity

Dont think i can liteen for an hour christ

anyone summerise it please

Shes uploded an ad wow ::
When I saw it was an hour long I couldn’t be bothered, I had a quick look and saw the bit where she said she hadn’t done sw since Christmas. She’s not following any slimming plan. That’s as far as I got! Oh she did say sw wasn’t good for her mental health

When I saw it was an hour long I couldn’t be bothered, I had a quick look and saw the bit where she said she hadn’t done sw since Christmas. She’s not following any slimming plan. That’s as far as I got! Oh she did say sw wasn’t good for her mental health
Yeah i saw some of it the thing is its ok if u can truly fix your food relationship and i think somtimes people r so quick to say they have an issue with food because they cba to follow a healthy life style

that pizza meal is so so much food considering she is trying to be healthy

Rants about how she does not care what people think but then goes on a rant about it if you dont care just dont mention it 😂

ok final thoughts on this vlog
i personally dont see it as diffrent most of it was about food its just sad she either talks about food or family for majority of it she drags out content which is stupid
the pizza going to pizza hut thing could have been rounded up in 5 minutes
met my sister at the plaza went to pizza hut because i had a gift card that i wont cost me 5 pound we had pizza to share garlic bread and a drink

but no i do not understand why she drags a story out so long hmmm just odd anyway another day off work next week due to 13th being on a friday which she admitts is just an excuse for another day off her work must love her

Last edited:
Used to like Angela's sw cooking videos,

I just don't understand why she enters competitions to win random stuff like a star wars cereal bowl?! Its great if it's her hobby and shes won cash and some good prizes before, just dont understand why she spends her time entering competitions to.win footballs and stuff? Maybe I'm missing something I just don't get it

Reactions: 2
Used to like Angela's sw cooking videos,

I just don't understand why she enters competitions to win random stuff like a star wars cereal bowl?! Its great if it's her hobby and shes won cash and some good prizes before, just dont understand why she spends her time entering competitions to.win footballs and stuff? Maybe I'm missing something I just don't get it
Because i think shes lonely and bored its sad the fact shes 40 odd got no real friends apart from bum buddy lauren in canada that she clearly has a thing for cause who takes the same days off just to talk to eachother all day the only people she sees is her parents which is just silly

She sounded so out of breathe in new video i dont see her doing cc for long personally
She hasn’t got the greatest track record with diets has she, I think she seems honest though unlike her mate Gammons 🙄

I hope she sticks to it. I'm surprised shes still getting delivery slots at tesco
That’s a good point, she’s probably pulled the vulnerable card. I couldn’t get one for ages for my housebound father in law so had to ring them up and say he was vulnerable

Reactions: 3