Angela Walton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20 minute vlog just ranting about the same stuff she rants about every day wth is the point ? 😂😂
I’ve not watched much as I’ve zero interest in a stupid cheese calendar or strictly.

were you watching the time she had the rant about the person who commented that they’d counted how many times she said “so. . . . Yeah” In a video? 😂😂 That was a good one!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have watched on and off for years but oh my yes i remember that imagine your life being so dull you rant about the most stupid thing part of me feels for her but then another part of me is like well if you dont make no effort to have a life then you do you i mean somone can not be happy living like that surly not ?

She does that to fill dead air as she really has nothing to talk about. Her whole life is work, talking to Lauren, watching tv and eating. It really is sad.

When she talked about moving to Canada it didn’t sound too impossible to me if she wanted it. She has no dependants. She’s close to her family but it’s so easy to keep in touch these days. To me it sounded as if she could secure a job there and live with Lauren temporarily that it would be very doable. When it’s her biggest dream to live in the same country as Lauren!

Yeah but even her relationship with her family somtimes sounds like its because shes lonely did you watch vlogmas day 27 last year when she was discussing her parents going abroad for christmas ? She was ranting for full on 5-10 minutes saying how she told her parents it was selfish to go away for christmas as and i quote “you cant go away for christmas what about me “ as they apprently keep going on every year they want to go away for christmas i get the impression she does not have the best relationship with her sister either you never mention any of her family go over there mind you does make you question the state of the flat as she keeps refering to this “big clean” she did back in march during her hinch obsession i mean how can one person make so much mess 😂

But i agree it would proberly be quite easy tbf if she sorted out the immigration stuff and could secure a job she proberly be a lot happier then she is now

Infact the whole vlog was bascley slating her parents how she likes going there for xmas but most of the time its her on her laptop and her parents doing there own thing and how she cant watch what she wants on tv IN hER PARENTS HOME 😂😂 what happens when you get used to your own company

Yeah but even her relationship with her family somtimes sounds like its because shes lonely did you watch vlogmas day 27 last year when she was discussing her parents going abroad for christmas ? She was ranting for full on 5-10 minutes saying how she told her parents it was selfish to go away for christmas as and i quote “you cant go away for christmas what about me “ as they apprently keep going on every year they want to go away for christmas i get the impression she does not have the best relationship with her sister either you never mention any of her family go over there mind you does make you question the state of the flat as she keeps refering to this “big clean” she did back in march during her hinch obsession i mean how can one person make so much mess 😂

But i agree it would proberly be quite easy tbf if she sorted out the immigration stuff and could secure a job she proberly be a lot happier then she is now

Infact the whole vlog was bascley slating her parents how she likes going there for xmas but most of the time its her on her laptop and her parents doing there own thing and how she cant watch what she wants on tv IN hER PARENTS HOME 😂😂 what happens when you get used to your own company
I haven’t but I’m off to watch now!

I’m sure I’ve heard her say her biggest dream is to live in the same continent as Lauren and it sounded achievable. If she can save the money for trips to Disney she could save to move. I agree, I think it would be great for her.

She does my head in at times but I do think she’s a good person and I would genuinely love to see her having an actual life. I’ll say it again Angela, get a cat! I just know it would do her so much good. As would a dog but it’s too long to leave a dog alone on her work day.

Reactions: 1
Oh yeah defonitly even through her quirks i have no ill feeling for her i find her interesting as i guess i do wonder why she does certain things she does and i do think she does some odd things but i do think she has a good heart and intentions and i genuinally feel sorry ffor her i agree just move to be with lauren angie you would be a lot happier x

Oh yeah defonitly even through her quirks i have no ill feeling for her i find her interesting as i guess i do wonder why she does certain things she does and i do think she does some odd things but i do think she has a good heart and intentions and i genuinally feel sorry ffor her i agree just move to be with lauren angie you would be a lot happier x
I just watched. Her poor parents. They have their job done - she’s like 42! It’s their time now to do what they want rather than feel guilty about going abroad!

I just watched. Her poor parents. They have their job done - she’s like 42! It’s their time now to do what they want rather than feel guilty about going abroad!
I know imagine being that age and telling your parents they cant live their life like not saying anyone would b alone for christmas my first thought was surly her sister would take her in

What got me was the fact she was like untill they go abroad il come here for christmas i know my mum grumbles but she could say no sounds like she wants to go there more then they want her there 😂 maybe thats just me taking it wrong

I know imagine being that age and telling your parents they cant live their life like not saying anyone would b alone for christmas my first thought was surly her sister would take her in

What got me was the fact she was like untill they go abroad il come here for christmas i know my mum grumbles but she could say no sounds like she wants to go there more then they want her there 😂 maybe thats just me taking it wrong
I think they’re just in their golden years now and it’s their time to please themselves, and do things they would have liked to have done once their kids are out on their own.

I do think she will regret not making the move abroad in years to come. Unfortunately her parents won’t always be there, and what does she have beyond them? 😞 She doesn’t seem close to her niece and nephew. Only sees her sister and friend Andy occasionally. She’s still relatively young and healthy enough to go and make a new life for herself.

i would comment but think i have been blocked lol have you tried commenting or have you been blocked too ?

I can't believe how long she can talk about a specific thing for. Her dad's Christmas present for example. She gave that a good 5 minutes airtime.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
yeah to bascley say it has not arrived again i think its all down to her being lonely where we all have our husbands or children or wifes or whoever to come home to and wind down talk bout our day i suppose she has no one so the camara is the only way thats why i dont get the whole stint of not vlogging for so long because that must make her feel so lonely well i guess she has lauren angie if you happen to read please go to canada live your best life cause believe or not though we knock you we all want you to be happy

i would comment but think i have been blocked lol have you tried commenting or have you been blocked too ?
I just looked and I’m not blocked on YouTube. Just insta.

Oh god, is she moaning about delivery services again? Same tit, different vlogmas!

I just looked and I’m not blocked on YouTube. Just insta.

Oh god, is she moaning about delivery services again? Same tit, different vlogmas!
yes about her dads present not arriving did you comment lets see how quick it is to get removed

yeah sadly it is true i wonder why her and andy only communicate when it comes to going to the cinema they seemed really friendly in vlogs together dont really understand

i wonder if she will share blood test results today lol i know she was ranting a bout it a few vlogs ago as she has a lot going on atm that she is having blood test and that is why she wont watch what she is eating as she has too much going on to worry about that and i know she got her results today

Last edited:
yeah sadly it is true i wonder why her and andy only communicate when it comes to going to the cinema they seemed really friendly in vlogs together dont really understand

i wonder if she will share blood test results today lol i know she was ranting a bout it a few vlogs ago as she has a lot going on atm that she is having blood test and that is why she wont watch what she is eating as she has too much going on to worry about that and i know she got her results today
I don’t think she will. But I don’t think the results will show anything but possible inflammation. That’s what they did to diagnose arthritis with me. I don’t know why it’s taken them so long though. She had weeks off work with it so why didn’t they test for this before now?

I’d bet money it’s just wear and tear on her knee. I wonder is she doing the exercises physio will have given her

The thing is i remember when she made a big song and dance about having to get ip work earlier i do think she made herself look a tad silly by saying she couldnt go to work when she couldve got a taxi or even a lift off somone and the reason she proberly didnt like that physio before is that he proberly said her weight was the issue

The thing is i remember when she made a big song and dance about having to get ip work earlier i do think she made herself look a tad silly by saying she couldnt go to work when she couldve got a taxi or even a lift off somone and the reason she proberly didnt like that physio before is that he proberly said her weight was the issue
Yeah, totally agree. She was too embarrassed/ashamed to say they had said her weight was a big factor.

Also, if her knee was so bad I don’t understand why they didn’t give her a pair of crutches. I have 2 chronic pain conditions and just have to get on with it with either crutches or a walking stick.

Her mum let her borrow her stick and apprently she used that but said she does not need it anymore so i take it its not that bad she also saids about having back problems so thats why im guessing its a weight issue