Angela Walton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously we dont know what's been happening with her knee but, doesn't she work on the phones?
Pretty sure shes been sat on her arse at home so, could she not sit on her arse in work? If she has had 3 weeks off because she cant get a bus, she is a joke.
If there's more to it than that then, well then that's different. We shall see!

Reactions: 4
3 weeks for her knee (im presuming nothing else wrong with her?) The only issue she would have is getting to work, so taxi or her dad maybe? As a single woman living alone, im sure she could afford a taxi to work or maybe even see if one of her colleagues could give her a lift in exchange for a few quid?
A lady at my work did her ankle in, she had probably 2 months off but we do alot of running around, heavy lifting so a completely different job to Angela where she is on the phones all day or sat at her desk.
I hope its played on her mind that maybe if she lost weight, her joints wouldnt be so bad. At her size, her knees must be under so much pressure just to keep her standing.

Reactions: 2
She must b putting it on surly the work wont allow u time off as u cant get in surly? They would suggest a taxi or pay for one for u ? X

Reactions: 2
So judging by her twitter feed, she’s either entering competitions during her work hours, whilst she’s at work, or...she’s still off!

Reactions: 1
she replied to someone’s comment and said that she’d still been off.

I think she’s either realised herself or someone has told her that it isn’t wise to be saying you’re fit to work but can’t be bothered to get a taxi so publicly

Reactions: 3
she replied to someone’s comment and said that she’d still been off.

I think she’s either realised herself or someone has told her that it isn’t wise to be saying you’re fit to work but can’t be bothered to get a taxi so publicly
I hope shes okay though, surely she would have uploaded the video she said she filmed, maybe she needs to have physio or something.

Still nothing bit odd ?

I mean i do feel for her shes in her 40s and her life is her parents and lauren who she cant even see in person she does not seem to have many friends etc must b quite a sad place to be in she always goes on about the flat and how much of a mess it was before how much mess can one person make ?