Angela Walton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched this and thought the same why is it ridiculous leaving early to get to work because she knows it'll take her longer to get in, she's a lazy mare and can't be arsed more like. If her employer watches that video they could well pull her into work for a meeting, she's off sick but spouting off on YouTube that she's fit for work, is she thick??! Where does she work?
For the dwp

Reactions: 3
I watched this and thought the same why is it ridiculous leaving early to get to work because she knows it'll take her longer to get in, she's a lazy mare and can't be arsed more like. If her employer watches that video they could well pull her into work for a meeting, she's off sick but spouting off on YouTube that she's fit for work, is she thick??! Where does she work?
DWP!!!

Reactions: 2
Omg, she said her Mum gave her a walking stick! Playing on it big time! I wonder if she went to work today?

• Wow
What the hell does she do with 24 cans of coke a week????That would last me about 6 weeks!!Thats without all the squash she buys as well.

Reactions: 4
What the hell does she do with 24 cans of coke a week????That would last me about 6 weeks!!Thats without all the squash she buys as well.
oh dont mention the diet coke!! did you see her rant about people saying something about it before! i know its 'free' on slimming world but it will rot your insides! x

• Haha
Yeah that was me!!!
I said to her about it too! But there is actual science behind it! It’s not just people wanting to spoil her fun.

Let’s face it this go at slimming world will be exactly the same as all the others. She’ll stick to the plan totally for the first few weeks then stuff creeps in. Then she’ll disappear from YouTube as it will all have gone to pot. Then be back probably for vlogmas or in January when she’s ready to start the whole cycle again!

• Haha
No weigh day post or update i see proberly a gain x

And she deleted the coke video ummm 😂😂😂

Last edited:
And i agree theres somthing on with her and lauren not having this crap about just being friends there constantly talking etc

I nearly messaged her to say that I didn’t think it was wise to post a video basically stating that she’s fit to work but too lazy to find alternative transport 🙄

I couldn’t be bothered to actually message her as she’s bound to think she knows best

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I loved her speech about not getting up earlier for work 😂😂 like thats what u do love if u hve too did also think why not get a taxi ?

Reactions: 1
She shocks me sometimes with her immaturity!
It’s what happens when someone gets to middle age without having any responsibilities or anyone else to think about. She literally gets up every weekend, eats, talks to Lauren and eats some more.

She doesn’t even have a pet to think about let alone any other humans

She realies on her parents a lot also for somone whos 40 + its odd most work places wont take an excuse of not getting up earlier or whatever they would just say well dont come back then

gosh im 28, dont drive but when the snow storms happened a months back (well, we had about 3 feet of snow fall in a day and alot of black ice underneath) I phoned work to say I dont know how im coming in as I dont drive and didnt have anyone to take me in/obviously no taxis were on and wouldnt be taking me home at 1am!) so they got someone who had a 4x4 to do pick ups to bring people in.
She really doesnt act like a grown woman. Maybe because she is by herself and doesnt have to be responsible for anyone else? I know if I was single/no kids on my own in a flat id be bored of life after a while and probably go as funny as she has!

Just watched a video from 2017 where she saids she booked laurens birthday off even though they are not together she wants to spend as much time talking to her im sorry but thats just sad

• Haha