Angela Walton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hates being on the phones. She's made that clear for many years. Was hardly ever off sick when she moved position a year a go, since being back on the phone she's forever off sick or putting annual leave in or having a "duvet day". It's her job role to be on the phones, if she hates it that much that she's off sick this long, she should look for something else and give the job to someone who really needs it!

Reactions: 3
What’s the bet the physio her work sent her to said her weight was the cause? She didn’t say but seemed dead against him.

And he suspected a torn ligament whereas the nhs physio said that’s a sporting injury. I tore a ligament in my back bending over to pour water into my dog’s bowl. It doesn’t always take a big knock or accident to do it.

What’s the point in wanting to lose weight for Christmas? Just so as you can put it all back on like every other year?

I can’t believe she had all that time off with a bloody sore knee! My cousin broke her ankle recently and still had 2 kids to look after and went to work on crutches. If her knee was so bad why wasn’t she given crutches?

And 5 series’ of Murder She Wrote?? Jesus! I’d rather go to work down the sewers!

Also, wtf is with that fake lisp she puts on sometimes? Has anyone else noticed? So much about her does my head in but I love to hate-watch!

Reactions: 5
I definitely think the first guy said her weight is the issue. She said the NHS consultant told her her weight would make healing difficult but she was adamant he said her weight didnt actually cause the injury. I suspect he did, I reckon that's exactly what caused it because, nothing else did. She literally does nothing.
Havent noticed the lisp but must look for that 🤣
She was giving me a sore nose just watching her frantically rub it. What the heck was that about!!

Reactions: 4
She can kiss goodbye to any promotions or good references. I bet she is a laughing stock amongst her colleagues and bosses.

Such a joyless, self obsessed existence

OMG at least half an hour discussing her menu and the radical changes, less time bulk cooking at the weekend so she can have more me time. Give me strength.

• Haha
OMG at least half an hour discussing her menu and the radical changes, less time bulk cooking at the weekend so she can have more me time. Give me strength.
Absolutely. Her whole life is me time. Why doesn’t she ever cook for her parents or sister??? She is literally chained to that computer chatting to ‘her friend’

Reactions: 6
I find it odd a 40 odd year old woman is so reliant on her parents for company she speaks about andy but sees him rarly i think its quite sad shes got to her age and not really got any friends

did anyone else the comment on her video regarding rent she said she struggles and has little spare cash but then spends her money in town on tat do you remember she went through the mrs hinch phase i dred to think the state of the flat the way she went on how can 1 person make so much mess and her washing machine if it was making that noise im shocked she did not have neighbours at the door

I dont get how money is so tight. I guess I don't know her personal circumstances but, shes a single woman, works a full time job and does absolutely nothing. Where does her money go?!

She is probably on minimum wage but even so, you’d think her outgoings would be minimal

The more I watch, the less I like

Reactions: 4
Maybe she will surprise us and return to celebrate a massive weight loss....

Either that or her bosses found her videos basically saying she needed weeks and weeks off sick because she couldn’t be bothered to get a taxi

• Haha
She does this sometimes goes awol. Usually because she can’t be bothered to edit and upload....that’s using valuable time when she could be playing sims and watching tv.

Reactions: 2