Angela Walton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is obscene to put on so much weight šŸ¤¢ yes donā€™t worry about the calories on holiday but for god sake think of your health!!!! This is why I think these eating plans want shutting down SW and WW just encourages binge eating... disgusting šŸ·

Reactions: 2
For goodness sake! What a slob... why on earth would you wipe your hands on your clothes any way!!! And then moan at Tesco about it šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Itā€™s your fault not Tescoā€™s... bloody hell how pathetic šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 4
I thought the same! I would never dream of phoning Tesco up! It's your bloody fault anyway! Go an wipe your hands on a tea towel or better still wash them! Jees, how some people live

Wow, watching her new video she truly has let herself go on holiday. Also does this woman know what a bra is? Forever being exposed to those huge spaniels ears in those vile Disney pjs.

On a side note, cute little teddy bear haul/ Disney for an almost 50 year old....

• Haha
Wow, watching her new video she truly has let herself go on holiday. Also does this woman know what a bra is? Forever being exposed to those huge spaniels ears in those vile Disney pjs.

On a side note, cute little teddy bear haul/ Disney for an almost 50 year old....
You read my mind. It was all very strange

Reactions: 3
on the bra front, you can sometimes see the outline of the straps/bra through her tops so I think she sometimes wears them, just not a very good fitting one! If I had boobs that big I couldnt go about my day even at home without a bra on! Mine are a 34E and I hate not wearing a bra even around the house.
She's just so childlike in this harry potter/disney obssession. Her holiday vlogs were like an old couple wandering around canada. I dont see Angela as being her age at all, she just doesnt act like a lady in her 40s (think she is?)

Yeah, she is in her 40s now. Its bizarre behaviour. Harmless, but bizarre. Buying cuddly toys as souvenirs. Maybe one from the zoo would be understandable but, come on!! Joking that Lauren still has her lolly that she had got. I just dont get "it". But, I do find her oddly fascinating to watch! Not sure what that says about me šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
it seems like she lives a very lonely life. Apart from the odd cinema trip with Andy and chatting to Lauren, it doesnā€™t seem like she has any friends.

Living your life on slimming world and only having that and work to focus on seems sad and unfulfilled. I wish sheā€™d pack it all in, marry Lauren and go and live in Canada. Yes, I find their interests a bit weird but Iā€™m sure sheā€™d be much happier

Reactions: 8
This eedjit has me blocked on insta, and Iā€™ve never spoken a word to her on it! šŸ˜‚ And here was me going to do her a favour as I found the low fat kraft thousand island sheā€™s always banging on about. Now sheā€™ll never know!

My main account isnā€™t blocked though so good luck finding that Ang šŸ˜‰
Just had a look to make sure Iā€™m not missing anything. Food, food, food, as per!

Why couldnā€™t she get a taxi?!? Surely having a week off work for pain in your knee for a sit down job would be frowned upon? Or get a lift from colleagues? Or her Dad? Bizarre!

Reactions: 5
Why couldnā€™t she get a taxi?!? Surely having a week off work for pain in your knee for a sit down job would be frowned upon? Or get a lift from colleagues? Or her Dad? Bizarre!
Sheā€™s the type who would take a day off for a stubbed toe!

Sheā€™s very lucky that her employer is so understanding. 3 weeks holiday and then a week off because she canā€™t be arsed to get a taxi. Sheā€™d have a very different attitude if she was self employed and didnā€™t get paid for time off!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought taxi! Sitting saying she is fit for work, but just cant get there because of her knee! I'm sure she could well afford a taxi!

Reactions: 5
She hasnā€™t considered that her weight may be causing these ā€œproblemsā€... funny how she can traipse around Canada for three weeks with no knee pain haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She hasnā€™t considered that her weight may be causing these ā€œproblemsā€... funny how she can traipse around Canada for three weeks with no knee pain haha.
I'd say her weight could very well be the reason. Bet the doctor thought so too!

I can't believe she didn't mention her weight being the problem, not once did she say she suspects it could be that, instead self diagnosing arthritis! She went away for 3 weeks, had 3 weeks off work, come back a massive 15lb heavier and all of a sudden has a knee problem? Surely she cant not see that connection. Her knees are literally giving way at carrying such a massive weight load. Why not get a taxi to the train station. then from the train station to the office door? That would't cost must and she already has her train tickets...no because she won't get up earlier and leave for work a bit earlier as apparently that idea of leaving earlier is "ridiculous".

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I can't believe she didn't mention her weight being the problem, not once did she say she suspects it could be that, instead self diagnosing arthritis! She went away for 3 weeks, had 3 weeks off work, come back a massive 15lb heavier and all of a sudden has a knee problem? Surely she cant not see that connection. Her knees are literally giving way at carrying such a massive weight load. Why not get a taxi to the train station. then from the train station to the office door? That would't cost must and she already has her train tickets...no because she won't get up earlier and leave for work a bit earlier as apparently that idea of leaving earlier is "ridiculous".
THIS!!

I watched this and thought the same why is it ridiculous leaving early to get to work because she knows it'll take her longer to get in, she's a lazy mare and can't be arsed more like. If her employer watches that video they could well pull her into work for a meeting, she's off sick but spouting off on YouTube that she's fit for work, is she thick??! Where does she work?