Angela Walton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has been posting her slimming world meals on insta since Saturday. She Is hashtagging #countdowntochristmas

Reactions: 1
So just been stalking lauren on instagram and she had a 25 days calender count down to angie arriving back in may which she called the angie calender each day she took somthing out the calender looks like little figures and then day 24 they opened together i genuinally think they both must have some sort of autism i dont get anyone who does this ?
Her insta name is ren_dages is u want to see

Reactions: 2
So just been stalking lauren on instagram and she had a 25 days calender count down to angie arriving back in may which she called the angie calender each day she took somthing out the calender looks like little figures and then day 24 they opened together i genuinally think they both must have some sort of autism i dont get anyone who does this ?
Her insta name is ren_dages is u want to see
I get your point but some people just genuinely find those things interesting to do. Doesn't mean they have autism.
Edit: Also we don't know what goes on behind the scenes. Maybe seeing each other is one of the only things they have to look forward to.

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but her video today has confirmed how pathetic she is. She is so lucky to still be employed

Reactions: 5
It would be a different story if she were self- employed and didn’t get sick pay.

Can not believe that she has had 10 weeks off (holiday plus sick) in the last 11 weeks and then she has the nerve to say she has some leave coming up 😳

Reactions: 3
Surely she could get a taxi ti and from the train station. 7 weeks off watching open all hours and murder she wrote , dear me

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Could she not have got there by taxi some days, her dad other days? Maybe organised something with work like, a 4 day week? I'm shocked a doctor happily signed her off for so long! Given that it didnt actually affect her ability to work. Unless theres other things going on that she has told him. Maybe low mood, that sort of thing.

I couldn't be arsed watching for 52 mins! I caught the beginning , so she's been off for 7 weeks. She needs to be careful as she said in the last vlog she was fit for work. Surely she could have got a taxi/lift. My boss would offer to pick me up rather than me being off sick 😂 obviously if it was genuine then yeah be off sick but it just looks like she can't be arsed. Unless there's something else as someone said

Reactions: 5
She’s deleted the comment from someone on her video asking why couldn’t she get a taxi

Reactions: 2
Not only that but, in the same vlog, when talking about considering a new flat, she mentioned how she couldn't get better transport links- the bus is literally outside her door and same on the other side!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Not only that but, in the same vlog, when talking about considering a new flat, she mentioned how she couldn't get better transport links- the bus is literally outside her door and same on the other side!!
Yes i noticed that,her bosses need to see that!!!

Reactions: 3
I've not seen any of Her videos for ages, like in months and months. Everyone was congratulating Her on Her weight loss, but to Me She looks like she has packed loads on! If She is having knee problems, that will be where Her issue lies,,,,Her weight. Surprised the Dr never told Her that. Plus, if She is going back to work, but in Her home town, she still has to get there which must involve some amount of walking. So, how will She manage that I wonder?