Angela Walton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm the opposite I think Angie is obsessed with her ,she doesn't make as big a thing about her friend Andy...Angie even books time off work to talk to to her it's freaky,I think Lauren is secretly glad there's an ocean between them if Angie moved over there she'd completely smoother her...

Reactions: 3
I'm the opposite I think Angie is obsessed with her ,she doesn't make as big a thing about her friend Andy...Angie even books time off work to talk to to her it's freaky,I think Lauren is secretly glad there's an ocean between them if Angie moved over there she'd completely smoother her...
Yeah i dont get taking the same time off work just seen her fb only person liking her businiss posts r lauren is quite werid

Infact most of her stuff is liked commented by lauren idk ahy fhey dont admitt there in love be happy honestly its so clear

anyone remeber the bleach saga? i still facepalm the fact she had to nerve to go down to tesco and asked for a refund i mean what idoit rubs it on their top instead of washing their hands yh its not great to have bleach leaking but to them rub it on your top go down there and as for a refund for your shirt is just idk to me just bizzare as hell

Reactions: 4
anyone remeber the bleach saga? i still facepalm the fact she had to nerve to go down to tesco and asked for a refund i mean what idoit rubs it on their top instead of washing their hands yh its not great to have bleach leaking but to them rub it on your top go down there and as for a refund for your shirt is just idk to me just bizzare as hell
I remember that! Ruining the special jumper she got on her trip with Lauren. Surely she smelt that it was bleach. Fair enough, it shouldn't have been leaking but she should have had some common sense. Then sent lauren to look for a replacement jumper, that lauren bought and Angie would send the money to lauren when tescos compensated her the value of the top🤦🏼‍♀️. Did she really have to wait for Tescos to give her the cash? She over complicates and over thinks everything!

Reactions: 5
I remember that! Ruining the special jumper she got on her trip with Lauren. Surely she smelt that it was bleach. Fair enough, it shouldn't have been leaking but she should have had some common sense. Then sent lauren to look for a replacement jumper, that lauren bought and Angie would send the money to lauren when tescos compensated her the value of the top🤦🏼‍♀️. Did she really have to wait for Tescos to give her the cash? She over complicates and over thinks everything!
She has nothing going on in her life though.
She spends most of her time waiting for a Tesco order or trying to win a pencil on a crappy competition.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know she has to tell every bit of a story aswell like do u have to drone on

She has nothing going on in her life though.
She spends most of her time waiting for a Tesco order or trying to win a pencil on a crappy competition.
True in a way i feel for her shes 40 odd no real friends except for andy and lauren who lives million miles away i honestly think maybe she lost a lot of friends over choosing to stay in and talk to lauren ? Even with her parents shes so childish its so odd relying on her parents to take her places even though shes boosted how good transport links r to her flat

Dont even get me started on going to canada coming home then having another month off work due to her knee cause she was too idle to pay for a taxi 😂😂

and the time she was off work but made videos of her saying she went to the cinema and got a taxi home haha i think omtimes she runs away with herself talking

Last edited:
537F8D72-82FB-4E6A-A509-890A9D79BFFC.png
That Christmas mug looks terrible 😳

It either needs bigger trees, more of them or some writing.

• Haha
  • Wow
She must've left room for a name 😂
It looks so tacky i wonder if her sales will go up now

Notice how shes been plugging her shop majorily in recent videos about how shes not had many sales and has to break even tbh she keeps buying stock for all these ideas why doesnt she start off slowley she isnt going to make anything if she keeps buying stock yes u have to keep up with trends but when you have not many sales then i wouldnt keep forking out personally

It looks so tacky i wonder if her sales will go up now

Notice how shes been plugging her shop majorily in recent videos about how shes not had many sales and has to break even tbh she keeps buying stock for all these ideas why doesnt she start off slowley she isnt going to make anything if she keeps buying stock yes u have to keep up with trends but when you have not many sales then i wouldnt keep forking out personally
Their as tacky as Gammons Christmas stockings..

• Haha
idk if its been mentioned on here

always makes me laugh how she said i wont say where i work cause people don't like the origination yet shes mentioned a particular sandwich shop they go for breakfast and how its below their offices or next door simple 4 clicks of mouse and i now know exactly where she works ( not trying to stalk her btw ) but does not realize how easy it is to find? i think her mouth runs away with her sometimes

always makes me laugh how she said i wont say where i work cause people don't like the origination yet shes mentioned a particular sandwich shop they go for breakfast and how its below their offices or next door simple 4 clicks of mouse and i now know exactly where she works ( not trying to stalk her btw ) but does not realize how easy it is to find? i think her mouth runs away with her sometimes
Definitely! Its so easy to work out, she's literally told us what stop she gets off on the bus, where she walks when she gets off etc. Yet seems to think that where she works remains a mystery to us all. These guys on YouTube/ insta are incredibly naive.

What’s the sandwich shop called, I think she works for the dwp doesn’t she, so I think it’s probably in Bootle I could be wrong though

• Haha
shes selling tote bags now

wake me when the sales start

omg how bloody ironic i cant help but laugh at that

Reactions: 1
She’s is extremely identifiable.
You can easily find her exact flat. She’s clearly very lonely and naive.

Reactions: 6