Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
ok watched in the end take it shes gained a lb think i give her till november and she will be off plan remember her attitude at xmas ? I DONT DIET OVER CHRISTMAS GUYSSS

this is why i dont like calorie counting too much room to be lazy imo

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
There is a new post on her Insta stories - about me with emojis. There’s a ring in relationship status. Maybe her and Lauren have made it official
just seen that someone should respond i cant sadly as willl give away who i am on insta see what she saids

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
so has she gained a lb or not start of vlog and im confused as she refers to last week ? have to watch in bits as kids driving me nuts haha

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
also noticed her cans of coke sneaking back in 24 cans in her previous shops for one person i am so shocked shes not diabetic if she drinks that much

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
She also posted ages ago on her cnsnape Instagram she was asexual. She slept in the spare room or she used to sleep in her living room when she had her old flat while Lauren had her room

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Saying she does not eat her stock because she cant just pop out and get it yet swear she mentioned a corner ship not too long ago ? :/ smell a rat not believing she dont eat that stock u dont put 2lb on just eating a few extra snack she must be binging

Uses the situation to advertise the fact shes bringing scrap books out 😂😂

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
I genuinally hope shes ok is it normal for her to not post at all shame really she does not seem to have much of a life so i would thought youtube would b a motivator for her

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Anyone notice shes put the dvd story up about what she should watch anyone think shes reading here ? She never does stories and one day we talk about selling dvds she does that story ?