Angela Walton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a 10 year age gap between them. Lauren is 10 years younger. If I remember correctly they started talking online when angie was 25 and Lauren was 15 😐imagine if that was a man talking to an underage girl like that. Weird. Can’t see how a 25 year old could befriend or be so interested in a teenager, no matter how innocent it was.
I thought she only met Lauren about 8 yrs ago i didn't know it was that long 😬

Oh maybe then, you’re more alert than me Monga, you don’t miss a trick girl 😂
I think she did mention it I remember thinking I wonder how her parents would take to it ..

Reactions: 2
Her shopping hauls are hilarious now. Ready meals, crisps and 34664 cans of diet coke.

And she’s so far in the closet she could move in with Mr Tumnus.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1) someone her weight should be losing more then a lb a week if shes doing it properly doesnt want to film her snacks because she just wants to eat them in basic terms means she stuffing her face with multiple bags of crisps
She did not do her over time cause she could not be bothered sounds just like jane a lazy mare not only that she then has put some other poor sod in the posistion of having to do it could have been somone with kids aswell this may sound horriable but no wonder some many of these youtubers e over weight there just as lazy as one another no work ethic

Reactions: 1
1) someone her weight should be losing more then a lb a week if shes doing it properly doesnt want to film her snacks because she just wants to eat them in basic terms means she stuffing her face with multiple bags of crisps
She did not do her over time cause she could not be bothered sounds just like jane a lazy mare not only that she then has put some other poor sod in the posistion of having to do it could have been somone with kids aswell this may sound horriable but no wonder some many of these youtubers e over weight there just as lazy as one another no work ethic
Agree, she comes across as very lazy. Now she’s working from home does she actually leave the flat apart from going to her Mum’s once a week for tea?! Even if she went for her shopping herself rather than getting it delivered, that would be a bit of exercise for her and time away from the flat. I see she bought more fruit this week, been reading here I see 👋

Reactions: 4
Agree, she comes across as very lazy. Now she’s working from home does she actually leave the flat apart from going to her Mum’s Once a week for tea?! Even if she went for her shopping herself rather than getting it delivered, that would be a bit of exercise for her and time away from the flat. I see she bought more fruit this week, been reading here I see 👋
Exactly and i know she doesnt drive so fair enough be harder but she buys so much for one person honestly i spend same on her feeding a family of 3 its ridiclous shes gone back to buying loads of coke again too

Exactly and i know she doesnt drive so fair enough be harder but she buys so much for one person honestly i spend same on her feeding a family of 3 its ridiclous shes gone back to buying loads of coke again too
Yeah it’s defo harder when you don’t drive, even if she did one online shop a month to get her Diet Coke and any other heavy items delivered and did the rest on foot it would be a bit of exercise for her. I know online shopping is super handy but because she does nothing else it would be good for her. Yeah she always drops in that she’s got 24 cans of Diet Coke in the other room, she must be guzzling it because she says it most weeks 😳

Also, did I hear her mention her fit bit, bloody hell that must t have much activity on it 😂

• Haha
I do feel a bit sorry for her sometimes, she needs more routine in her life.i know it's hard because of lockdown restrictions, but before this she didnt seem to do much.
I always feel low when I've spent a lot of time in doors, going to the gym or going for a walk or seeing friends does me the world of good. She could even join a club (once things are more back to normal) maybe an exercise class or cooking class or something?
I have to admit it made me laugh when she said she likes to do late starts on a monday and has to have a ready meal as it's too much of a rush and it's late. She finishes work at 6 does she not, surely she can whip something up in 20 minutes or have one of her freezer meals

I like Angie really. As a single woman, living along she has so many opportunities. She can work when she wants, go where she wants, when she wants. Shopping wise she could build up her exercise with her walks at home (I do those and they really get your heart rate up!) and get herself a shopping trolley (ok ot the trendiest thing but practical!) she could put her weeks shop in a trolley and wheel home/on the bus for part of the journey. I dont drive and have 3 kids to feed so more often then not I get a delivery in.

Reactions: 3
She does spend a lot for one person £50/60 on a food shop is a lot (although prices have gone up )

Also, did I hear her mention her fit bit, bloody hell that must t have much activity on it 😂
I couldn't believe it either ,it must be to measure her sleep :ROFLMAO: it has to be pinging steady..

She's lost 1lb this week 19lb now in total. I'm impressed ,that's good for Angie ! I think if she even added some gentle exercise it would benefit not only her weight loss but her knee problem ,once she's back in the office it's bound to flare up again, she'll end up like Kate SW she's practically housebound with her knee problem and her weight has rocketed .I'm sure if she cut down on her obsessive nightly chats with Lauren she could well fit in a walk every other day..

Last edited:
Normally she gets to about 20lb lost and then disappears for months, before re-emerging months later having found all the lost weight plus some more for luck.

• Haha
Yes she does ,how many years has she been on the weight loss train for ? I think she needs to take it seriously now her health is obviously affected she 's so breathless her heart must be under P

Sometimes when I'm feeling a bit low I envy her! Especially when the kids are doing my head in! I sometimes think that being on my own would be absolute heaven. But then I think she must be so lonely. Look Ange, go to Canada and have an amazing life with Lauren!. If you're reading here you only live once girl. I actually like you and feel you would be so happy if you and Lauren were together! ❤❤❤

Reactions: 5
I get the impression Laurens mum doesn't like her ,maybe that's what's holding her back . I think Lauren still lives with her mum and that would mean Angie moving in too ,but her eyes light up when she talks about Lauren and she was a completely different person on Laurens visits to the UK ,she should make the move now as she's not getting any younger.

Reactions: 6
Sometimes when I'm feeling a bit low I envy her! Especially when the kids are doing my head in! I sometimes think that being on my own would be absolute heaven. But then I think she must be so lonely. Look Ange, go to Canada and have an amazing life with Lauren!. If you're reading here you only live once girl. I actually like you and feel you would be so happy if you and Lauren were together! ❤❤❤
Totally agree, life is far too short! Get the ball rolling girl🥰

• Heart
She seemed quite annoyed in her latest video, did anyone else think so? She kept repeating she doesn't share everything and doesn't talk about everything she does on youtube. (Which is fair enough of course, she just seemed like she was reacting to something)
I do like her but she constantly rubbing her nose in her videos and it's quite annoying, petty I know!

Yeah I think she’s defo been reading here, we said she needs more exercise rather than sitting in the flat all day!
I have to say I think her hair looked so much better when It was shoulder length. Feel a bit mean saying that, it still looks ok now I just think she suited it more when it was longer

I was thinking the exact same thing. She was coming across extremely defensive.
I noticed, while snooping, that the diet coke rant is deleted. Wonder if that's recent thing.