Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
i find it so odd how she relies on her parents so much tbh like expects her dad to take her here there and everywhere also how the hell was she still getting deliveries during corona lock dwn when they freezed saver lots i think she was claiming she was vunerable

some things really dont add up with her its just odd

Reactions: 5

It's me

Iconic Member
Does anyone know why she dishes rice up in the shape of hearts like people do for children?
Am wondering if she uses pastry cutters in the shape of animals to her sandwiches too, just like toddler lunchboxes

• Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
I still really think Angela should set her mind to it and move to Canada. It just seems to me that it would be very possible.

I’m sure she could live with Lauren’s mum for a couple of months until she found somewhere to live. Securing a job online shouldn’t be that hard and a lot of places do Zoom interviews now. All countries need civil servants and she has lots of experience in it.

Yeah, I’m sure she’d miss her family, but there’s always Skype. And she’s able to save for holidays now so she could save for flights home to visit.

She’s said before that it’s her dream and it just seems like it could be achievable, to me.

She might actually have a life if she moved there and had someone to go places with. I hope she’s done a lot of research in to it.

I’m talking as if it’s a matter of clicking your fingers and moving. I know it would take a ton of time, planning, red tape and money. But When it’s her dream it just seems like it would he possible to make it reality.

And emigrating could make for a lot of good vlog content 😉
I think so too. Her life revolves around talking to Lauren and, like you say, she has said it's her dream one day. She is in the perfect position to make it happen. Single woman, no commitments or dependants, full time job so surely could save substantially. Apart from Andy, she doesnt appear to have any friends and I know that sounds harsh but, I've never heard her talk about anyone other than her mum and dad, her sister and Andy (and Lauren obviously!)
And I don't care how many times she says it, Lauren and Angie's feelings run deeper than a usual friendship. They are obsessed with each other. The only other explanation is the pair of them are like 2 11 year olds who promise to be "bff's forever" and worry that any new friends will get in the middle of that.

Disneylover

VIP Member
Did she meet Lauren online? Does anyone else think she’s eating more than what she’s putting on these what she eats in a day videos?!

Beggars belief

VIP Member
I really don’t get it!?! Is she that stupid ? she made a little speech the other day about her job.... that she will not say where she works and will delete any comments guessing... Yet she gives a detailed route to her work in her rant about her commute!!! Lol stupid over grown child!!! ?

• Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
Did she meet Lauren online? Does anyone else think she’s eating more than what she’s putting on these what she eats in a day videos?!
She has to be eating more. If she only ate the meals she shows, for her size, she would be losing more that 1lb a week!
Yeah they met online. From what I remember, the age lauren was at the time, compared to Angie, raised a few eyebrows (although there not "together" 😉😉😉)

• Haha

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
She’s replied to a comment on her latest Instagram post saying she’s back in England but only “temporarily”. Looks like it could be Angie moving to Canada

It's me

Iconic Member
You tell me and then we’ll both know ?‍♀ it strips the enamel off baths and the leaves a stainless steel sink black! Then the morons are emailing harpic! When they have absolutely no comeback whatsoever as it states clearly on the bottle that it’s toilet cleaner! Just a little clue there!
Would love to hear Harpic response.

Are they then trying to claim on house insurance that they accidentally cleaned their whole bathroom and kitchen with toilet cleaner and it ruined it!

monga

VIP Member
Maybe she removed it as she doesn't think her sexuality is any of the publics business ,most people just put in a relationship if they do put their status up, if she had hang ups about being a lesbian all these years it might be a bit raw for her or if her family have any objections it may be out of respect for them ? we don't know how they've taken her announcement .

• Heart

Firebug

Chatty Member
I'm delighted to see that Angie has moved to Canada, if you are reading here Angie, wishing you all the luck in the world and I'm so happy you have followed your dream and your wife.

• Heart

Beggars belief

VIP Member
And what’s with the racist joke on her Instagram? That made me really uncomfortable ? we aren’t in the 80s now My Angel ?

• Wow

monga

VIP Member
i find it so odd how she relies on her parents so much tbh like expects her dad to take her here there and everywhere also how the hell was she still getting deliveries during corona lock dwn when they freezed saver lots i think she was claiming she was vunerable

some things really dont add up with her its just odd
She is on medication but she's never said what for? so she could be in the vulnerable group.But she does put a lot on her parents I find her really immature for her age,it's like she has no independence or something ,really bizarre!

Queenie

VIP Member
She had been moaning about not losing as much weight as she felt she should be, and a lady was telling her that it could be the amount of Diet Coke she was drinking. I can’t remember the science behind it but it was something to do with how the body gets confused with artificial sweeteners and how it processes it.

Since Angela gets through a 24 pack a week the lady said that could be the culprit. Angela made a whole video ranting about it. And the woman wasn’t being nasty at all. She was only trying to help!

Omg, those boobs. ?

• Haha

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Did she change jobs? I always thought she worked for Staples the stationery place, but that was years ago. I think I got it totally wrong!
yeah no she no longer works there shes worked in a call centre for years as long s i remmeber her doing youtube but she mentions a sanwhich shop and even mentions the bus stop she gets off at and its easy to find where she works

CosmicCreepers

Chatty Member
Angie if you're reading this I'm genuinely sorry if I have ever offended you, I have said things before and I cannot take them back and take accountability for that, you have a right to have a place on YouTube and social media in general. I know full well I am talked about behind my back as is everyone else - I wish you the best in the future.

• Heart

Boro Lass

I have thought for years that they were in a relationship! So what though? Does she think it's bad to be in a Gay relationship? Sad if that's the case. People would respect her more if she just came out with it. She has a rather lonely life I think.

Charmed40

Chatty Member
Sometimes when I'm feeling a bit low I envy her! Especially when the kids are doing my head in! I sometimes think that being on my own would be absolute heaven. But then I think she must be so lonely. Look Ange, go to Canada and have an amazing life with Lauren!. If you're reading here you only live once girl. I actually like you and feel you would be so happy if you and Lauren were together! ❤❤❤