Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beggars belief

VIP Member
This really made me laugh! You're spot on! And out of curiosity, based on a few places she mentioned, a quick google of her name and her linkedin profile comes up! So I now know exactly where she works ?
Oh my god!! Lol ? yeah just put her name and Bootle and there she is! What a stupid woman!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
Angie’s in Canada now I’m assuming for her wedding? Also, a couple of surprises in store she said! I wonder what they are. She’s going to be posting updates on Instagram if anyone interested. I wish her all the best, I always had a soft spot for Angie

Ilando

VIP Member
I would be worried about her breathlessness. She always seems to be out of breath as if she’s been for a run, even when she’s sat on the sofa talking
Her lifestyle is worse than ever. She gives the impression that she literally stays the flat the whole time. At least she had to walk to the bus stop before!
I imagine some weeks she doesn’t leave the flat except for dad picking her up for her Friday dinner

Firebug

Chatty Member
I do love Angie, not a bad bone in her among the rest of Youtube. I will her all the best for her marriage and hope they do get to live together and she doesn't just come home and leave it like that.

Sara_M

VIP Member
Not only that but, in the same vlog, when talking about considering a new flat, she mentioned how she couldn't get better transport links- the bus is literally outside her door and same on the other side!!

• Wow

Lolly71990

VIP Member
She hasn’t considered that her weight may be causing these “problems”... funny how she can traipse around Canada for three weeks with no knee pain haha.

• Haha

Canklesshankles

I think Angie would feel a lot better if she would accept that she's still in the closet tbh. All the Lauren talk, the underlying anger and comfort eating. I don't think her folks would approve but I'm half tempted to ask if she's ever going to come out and be in an open relationship. Times have changed and she shouldn't be in fear of what her folks would think.

monga

VIP Member
I get the impression Laurens mum doesn't like her ,maybe that's what's holding her back . I think Lauren still lives with her mum and that would mean Angie moving in too ,but her eyes light up when she talks about Lauren and she was a completely different person on Laurens visits to the UK ,she should make the move now as she's not getting any younger.

Just watched her recent prize video.. why does it annoy me so much that she enters children’s competitions to win things she would never use? Just think it’s really selfish and those competitions should be won by people who have a want or need and would appreciate those items.

Firebug

Chatty Member
I watched it last night and thought so much beautiful packaging and thought for what was a few cheap bits and pieces. That mug wouldn't last me five minutes, I'd forget and throw it in a dish of hot water. I wish her well, it's a hobby and she enjoys it and is making somebody happy, just not my cup of tea or coffee,

• Haha

Ilando

VIP Member
She definitely reads on here. No longer saying the vomit inducing ‘my angels’ and doesn’t inflict her braless chest on us while packing her lunch bag.

I’m glad our feedback to being listened to 😊

Firebug

Chatty Member
I miss Angie too. I know some people found her "odd" but I enjoyed her chats. There was never any hidden "agenda" with her or ulterior motive. What you see is what you get. She seems like a lovely lady.
I didn't think I would miss Angie as much as I do, as mentioned there was never any malice with her, she was herself and I miss that. I liked her cooking video even though, I like her food hauls too, but I'm a wee bit sad that way. I think her weight loss was difficult with lockdown and she was being judged for her weight gain but hell so many of us were in the same boat. I think the pride stuff was just marketing for the month of June.

karenjet

VIP Member
Her kitchen gives me anxiety. How can she cope with that much crap sat on the worktops? There’s no way she moves all that to clean it every day. Or even weekly.

Who the hell is still buying battery eggs? I’d rather do without. It’s like 50p more for free range.

Working from home long term would be the worst thing for her. Her walk to the bus is the only movement she does in the day. And she’s already so isolated.

Ffs she’s trying to bring “my lovelies” back 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

karenjet

VIP Member
@karenjet and @Sara_M what have I missed in my life a diet coke saga please tell
She had been moaning about not losing as much weight as she felt she should be, and a lady was telling her that it could be the amount of Diet Coke she was drinking. I can’t remember the science behind it but it was something to do with how the body gets confused with artificial sweeteners and how it processes it.

Since Angela gets through a 24 pack a week the lady said that could be the culprit. Angela made a whole video ranting about it. And the woman wasn’t being nasty at all. She was only trying to help!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Disneylover

VIP Member
So she’s lost over a stone calorie counting! Happy for her she seems to be doing well. Not sure her gift boxes are worth the money though!

ReginaFilange

I miss her, I wish she would come back. It was good to watch a real person chat, no ads, fakery, "my life is amazing" crap, she was the total opposite of most youtubers.

• Heart

Ilando

VIP Member
It has been bugging me who they remind me of when they’re together.

It’s those weird twins from Alice in Wonderland 🤓

• Haha
  • Wow