Angela Walton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be worried about her breathlessness. She always seems to be out of breath as if she’s been for a run, even when she’s sat on the sofa talking

Reactions: 4
I would be worried about her breathlessness. She always seems to be out of breath as if she’s been for a run, even when she’s sat on the sofa talking
Her lifestyle is worse than ever. She gives the impression that she literally stays the flat the whole time. At least she had to walk to the bus stop before!
I imagine some weeks she doesn’t leave the flat except for dad picking her up for her Friday dinner

Reactions: 6
Her lifestyle is worse than ever. She gives the impression that she literally stays the flat the whole time. At least she had to walk to the bus stop before!
I imagine some weeks she doesn’t leave the flat except for dad picking her up for her Friday dinner
My fitness has got bad since lock down im slowly working to improve it but yeah hers would be even worse she really needs to be csreful wonder whst hsppened to her doing these 1 mile walks

Reactions: 3
My fitness has got bad since lock down im slowly working to improve it but yeah hers would be even worse she really needs to be csreful wonder whst hsppened to her doing these 1 mile walks
She’d see a big difference on the scales if she saw that and stuck to it. Get headphones and Disney music on them if that’s what floats her boat!

I think the Mrs Hinch phase has died a death now too 🙄

Reactions: 4
She’d see a big difference on the scales if she saw that and stuck to it. Get headphones and Disney music on them if that’s what floats her boat!

I think the Mrs Hinch phase has died a death now too 🙄
Yeah i noticed that too all to kinda be relevant i think

Did she meet Lauren online? Does anyone else think she’s eating more than what she’s putting on these what she eats in a day videos?!

Reactions: 5
O
Did she meet Lauren online? Does anyone else think she’s eating more than what she’s putting on these what she eats in a day videos?!
oh defonitly do seems so little for someone her size it seems like that anyway i think so through harry potter forums if i remember rightly

Reactions: 2
She has to be eating more. If she only ate the meals she shows, for her size, she would be losing more that 1lb a week!
Yeah they met online. From what I remember, the age lauren was at the time, compared to Angie, raised a few eyebrows (although there not "together" 😉😉😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has to be eating more. If she only ate the meals she shows, for her size, she would be losing more that 1lb a week!
Yeah they met online. From what I remember, the age lauren was at the time, compared to Angie, raised a few eyebrows (although there not "together" 😉😉😉)
Yeah i agree she has to be eating more

I've noticed that too .She had a really bad chest infection a while back it seems to have stemmed from that ,I'm not sure if she suffers from asthma too?

Reactions: 1
does it crack anyone else up the way she talks about hr shop like the orders are flying in? she's had 3 in the last week which is great but the way she describes it like oh not like i had no time to do them? but surly working from home limited hours gives u so much time anyway? and the fact the boxes are kind premade for the pictures so surly just case of wrapping it all addressing and posting? its like she makes it sound she's run off her feet with packing them just makes me laugh im happy for her dont get me wrong but why you talking like you get 100 orders a week

also moaning about your neighbour on camara to be is a nono what if they saw t ? seems to be taking after jane i remember angie calling her neighbour upstairs an elephant before but she cant be no ballet foot moover either

O

oh defonitly do seems so little for someone her size it seems like that anyway i think so through harry potter forums if i remember rightly
Yeah I think she must be eating crisps etc, why not show it?!

Yeah she’d defo be losing more, she needs to eat more fruit and veg too. It’s an odd one isn’t it, seeing as she’s got no commitments here she could go and live in Canada. Do we know how old Lauren is?

Yeah she’d defo be losing more, she needs to eat more fruit and veg too. It’s an odd one isn’t it, seeing as she’s got no commitments here she could go and live in Canada. Do we know how old Lauren is?
No idea

Was she not planning on going to live before the pandemic struck ? I think she doesn't lose much because she's so sedentary and the food is mostly processed junk..

Was she not planning on going to live before the pandemic struck ? I think she doesn't lose much because she's so sedentary and the food is mostly processed junk..
I think someone asked her and she said she’d like to one day, I think it would be good for her, her face lights up every time she mentions Lauren. Yeah it can’t help being sat at home all day, as someone said she hasn’t even got the walk to the bus stop now she’s working from home

There’s a 10 year age gap between them. Lauren is 10 years younger. If I remember correctly they started talking online when angie was 25 and Lauren was 15 😐imagine if that was a man talking to an underage girl like that. Weird. Can’t see how a 25 year old could befriend or be so interested in a teenager, no matter how innocent it was.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
There’s a 10 year age gap between them. Lauren is 10 years younger. If I remember correctly they started talking online when angie was 25 and Lauren was 15 😐imagine if that was a man talking to an underage girl like that. Weird. Can’t see how a 25 year old could befriend or be so interested in a teenager, no matter how innocent it was.
Bloody hell I thought Lauren was older!! Yeah that does sound weird

I think someone asked her and she said she’d like to one day, I think it would be good for her, her face lights up every time she mentions Lauren. Yeah it can’t help being sat at home all day, as someone said she hasn’t even got the walk to the bus stop now she’s working from home
I thought she had decided she was going after her last visit ,yeah Lauren is the love of her life I think it's her parents might be holding her back from declaring it ..

I thought she had decided she was going after her last visit ,yeah Lauren is the love of her life I think it's her parents might be holding her back from declaring it ..
Oh maybe then, you’re more alert than me Monga, you don’t miss a trick girl 😂

• Haha