Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have a feeling it’s all her. Ed (who will be figment of her imagination) said to her that she can’t go to the Police because they will know everything about her so she then said she’d run. I reckon she will have history of mental health issues and knows she probably won’t be able to get the custody of her kids. I think Angela thinks her husband wants to kill her when in reality he probably doesn’t. He may still be a wife beater but she is imaging things that are far worse than they are, ie. she has major paranoia. Maybe she knew about Yuki having an affair with her husband all along and killed her? Otherwise how would she know where she was buried? And there is no way Ed is real. It’s her mind telling her to kill her husband instead. I may be wrong of course. Ps. I also think she killed the rabbit too.
I think you could be right! When she asked Olivier about Yuki he kinda froze. Maybe he knows what really happened? It was her & he helped her get rid of the body?

Reactions: 3

Bobby Chariot

VIP Member
It's intriguing for sure.
Something doesn't seem right with the private investigator fellow.
I think the lady who had the 2 boys for sleepover will have asked them "who hit mummy with the door?"

CandyPink99

I think it’s brilliant but only because I can’t work it out. i end up ruining things by instantly knowing what is going to happen but this I just can’t work out. That post further up has thrown me that maybe he could be imaginary, but that doesn’t explain about him knowing all these details about Yuki and also about her being buried (not that we have seen a body)
If say theoretically he is made up and it’s going towards her imagining things and certain things not being real then maybe Edgewater could be some sort of mental health facility??
so frustrating in today’s day and age that it is one a week 🙄

karmadrama

I’m half way through episode 2 and don’t know what to make of it. It seems a bit slow and the Ed thing is confusing me. I’ll probably carry on watching. I’m not totally gripped by it but interested enough to see what happens I guess.

super grateful

I thought removing the dog’s muzzle them him being put to sleep was more of a “see, you can’t talk and even if you do, this is what would happen” but could be wrong. Also does show that she is naive too.

The thought that Ed could be imaginary hadn’t even crossed my mind! That’s thrown me!

I’m hoping she doesn’t just kill the husband then we spend the rest of the time watching her dodge it. I want twists! I did feel on edge when she was on his phone. And we need to know what “Edgewater” (was that it?) is?! Ed mentioned it and she was shocked he knew about it??

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I saw the actual advert on TV last night, and it showed short bits from figure episodes. Made me wonder if the private investigator is not real and in her mind perhaps?!
Ah - that actually makes sort of sense. How he always knows where she will be and turns up at odd times. I wonder where she would've got the name of the solicitor though?

Poptartxo

I really enjoyed it. I actually felt tense watching it - like when she was on his phone, whether he was going to catch her and when the private investigator turned up at the house.

I think it’s a weekly watch as I watched it last night, and was only the one episode on the ITV Hub.

I do wonder what will happen - whether it will be a story of her trying to out smart the husband and get away from his abuse, or whether there will be twists. Interesting to see what happens with the private investigator.

Leo100

VIP Member
What was the thought process behind the dog situation? I didn't get why she did it

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Spent today hungover watching the whole series and what a waste of time. I'm glad I'm not alone in how underwhelming I found it

Reactions: 2