Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobby Chariot

VIP Member
Actually you're right. I had looked it up on IMDB & it said 7. But there are 6 in this season & then there appears to be a second season 🤔
I also noticed that on my tv planner when I was setting it to record Angela Black, Series 1 it said.
I hope the pace picks up a little bit in the final 2 episodes.

S4buk

VIP Member
My head was all over the place night so I couldn’t really concentrate. I don’t think much happened did it? Can anyone on here provide a summary…?

1001 others

VIP Member
Can someone please tell how it ended? It doesn't have CCs and I'm really struggling to understand what is being said :(

Jas19/2

VIP Member
I’m a little late for this one I know, but I seen it on Netflix and there was nothing else on so gave it a try. I’m currently 3 1/2 episodes in it reminds me of something similar to Harlan. Coben fool me once only it’s a very piss. Poor attempt like the way in full me once they had a weapon me cupboard so did they and how their husbands were both rich. Angela Blair was at a much slower pace so I lost interest pretty quickly. Where is fool me once words keep your suspense up the actor who plays Angela hasn’t really got much expression and I know they are going through domestic violence, but you think was this even a loving relationship at one point it all feels so cold and clinical. Olivier is very unerving to watch
---
was a complete anticlimax, went at a very slow pace could have been done in less episodes
I didn’t really rate fool me once but copeared to that it was fantastic

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
I enjoyed Showtrial a lot. Kind of sad it wasn't on weekly as there would have been a lot we could have discussed. As it was I watched the whole thing over two nights. I did share my thoughts in the Showtrial thread, but there wasn't much discussion last time I checked.

Maid22

VIP Member
Not sure what I think about it yet!
Is this a weekly watch or will full series be up on hub later?

Leo100

VIP Member
I enjoyed Showtrial a lot. Kind of sad it wasn't on weekly as there would have been a lot we could have discussed. As it was I watched the whole thing over two nights. I did share my thoughts in the Showtrial thread, but there wasn't much discussion last time I checked.
I know its only iplayer but I'm watching it weekly on Sundays

Keljd

Quick question about episode 4 just after she loses custody in court. She arrives home to a package of a drawing of that Theo man who sent her that?

Rosie glow

VIP Member
I did enjoy the first episode not sure what to make of it yet it reminds me of the harlen coben story stranger. Will definitely watch next week.