Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
So will she report the burial site to the police? She could do it anonymously.
And did the husband kill the rabbit? (I've no idea why he would tbh).

Reactions: 1

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Quick question about episode 4 just after she loses custody in court. She arrives home to a package of a drawing of that Theo man who sent her that?
She did the drawing when she was in the mental health unit and they sent it on to her (if I'm remembering correctly!)

Ooops26

LOVE it!! (y)

Just a suggestion ... if writing screenplays isn't your day job then perhaps it should be! I'd watch!!!

🤣 I wish! Will just have to keep my ‘talent’ on Tattle threads!

I actually prefer your theory to the 'it's all in her mind' theory! Only thing is, I think (not 100% sure) it was mentioned in the first episode that Yuki has been missing for something like three years? Or did I imagine this? Anyway, if that's the case, then they are playing a very long game!
Oh really, I must have missed that part, I had assumed it was more like 12mths but I mustn’t have been paying attention as I was basing that on nothing, I did think it odd they hadn’t mentioned a timeframe.

1001 others

VIP Member
On the subject of the dead animal carcasses what was the relevance of one in the first episode? I couldn’t even make out what it was?
I think it was the dog who bit her in E1. There seems to be a forward glance of a future episode at the beginning of each one.

Wifo1976

VIP Member
On the subject of the dead animal carcasses what was the relevance of one in the first episode? I couldn’t even make out what it was?

super grateful

Yeah now I’m thinking that Ed and Olivier are working together. “Ed” is some weird elaborate hitman, he’s helping Olivier go through the motions of this lengthy set up. If it was his version of events she 100% would have been caught by now, Oliver would have found her phone or the sleeping tablets etc, he’s too cunning / possessive / aware of everything in his house to have not caught her.

Rainbowcolours

VIP Member
I saw the actual advert on TV last night, and it showed short bits from figure episodes. Made me wonder if the private investigator is not real and in her mind perhaps?!
I thought that too that he is imaginary she always sees him when she's on her own

1001 others

VIP Member
So was Ed telling her that the burial site was Yuki's?

And did he offer to kill her husband, or did I mis-hear? (So much mumbling in this show, and annoyingly, no subtitles!).