Angela Black

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just so heartbreaking to think there are so many people out there going through this đź’”

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm picky but it's irritated me how the kids have gone to the park in their uniform from the day before 🤣

Reactions: 8
Not sure what I think about it yet!
Is this a weekly watch or will full series be up on hub later?

What was the thought process behind the dog situation? I didn't get why she did it

Reactions: 3
What was the thought process behind the dog situation? I didn't get why she did it
I have no idea, am not liking it at all, think I'm out!
Watched to end, thought it was a pile of :poop:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I quite enjoyed it! Will keep watching. I wonder if this guy is still plotting with the husband or if he is genuinely trying to help her?

Reactions: 4
I thought it wasn't bad - building up at the end. Yes the involvement of the private detective might be interesting. I'll definitely watch next week.
Odd to see Big Mandy from This Country!

I did enjoy the first episode not sure what to make of it yet it reminds me of the harlen coben story stranger. Will definitely watch next week.

I really enjoyed it. I actually felt tense watching it - like when she was on his phone, whether he was going to catch her and when the private investigator turned up at the house.

I think it’s a weekly watch as I watched it last night, and was only the one episode on the ITV Hub.

I do wonder what will happen - whether it will be a story of her trying to out smart the husband and get away from his abuse, or whether there will be twists. Interesting to see what happens with the private investigator.

It was ok, I think id have preferred if they were a lower income family. I know that's a bit weird but I think I'd relate more I dunno.

It was ok, I think id have preferred if they were a lower income family. I know that's a bit weird but I think I'd relate more I dunno.
Yeah I thought this , obviously it happens in all classes but these dramas are always families in huge expensive houses. I get its not real but the whole secret investigator thing is ridiculous too , why not make it more realistic

Reactions: 9
I was saying this the other day. It had the potential to be a really moving and relatable series, instead it’s taken this insane route which isn’t even enjoyable to watch. I mean ffs the chances of your husband hiring a hitman to kill you

just to add I recommend maid on Netflix! It’s about a young woman in an emotionally abusive relationship. It’s such a good watch.

Reactions: 8
It's intriguing for sure.
Something doesn't seem right with the private investigator fellow.
I think the lady who had the 2 boys for sleepover will have asked them "who hit mummy with the door?"

I'm enjoying it!

The investigator man ... is he for real or is he gaslighting her? Guess we'll find out, but he seems too, well ... helpful. Surely someone who does the sort of work he does would be loyal to his client only?

It has Dr Foster vibes for me.

I'm not a fan of dragging out the series like this - one episode a week? Come on ...!

Not sure what I think about it yet!
Is this a weekly watch or will full series be up on hub later?
I think it's weekly? It's being fast-tracked here in NZ (TVNZ On Demand are airing it, and when there's a series they normally put all the episodes up ... so far, there's just one).

It's intriguing for sure.
Something doesn't seem right with the private investigator fellow.
I think the lady who had the 2 boys for sleepover will have asked them "who hit mummy with the door?"
Maybe it's just me, but I'd be a bit iffy about having kids over to stay who were careless like that ...

Does she volunteer there? That's what I think is happening.

I think she wanted to see how aggressive the dog would be ... perhaps thinking she'd adopt it to protect her from her husband? Could be wrong of course. I gather it's the dog's carcass that we saw snippets of throughout the episode :cry:

Reactions: 5